Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 144. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 100
ITNS to the moon... or at least 10 cents, haha.

Lots of price action going on today!

This year at least 1 usd.  Grin
Activity: 476

. Lol at least 10 cents? I dont think Intense value 10 cents. Better at least 10 usd just for the start! No, im not dreaming.
Activity: 714
Merit: 512

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
It's not about that. Blocks are found, transactions in the blockchain are added, but this money (since 05.01.18) not in the wallet(
Activity: 388
Merit: 13
However I'm feeling slightly unconfortable with "Block Found Every: 7 hours (estimated)" and " Block Found: 2 days ago"...  Embarrassed
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
again some problems with the connection. on two pools at once  Undecided
Activity: 64
Activity: 3
Hi, i'm new here!  Tongue   Is the macOS download on the website outdated? it is unable to sync. fails with version error.
Hello! i mine on intensecoin.com/pool, on pool all ok, but my balance in wallet is not displayed since 05.01.18

in case there are already existing payments from pool, check if you have synchronized blockchain and if you are using correct ITNS wallet address in miner settings

Wallet synchronized. I mine to my old and correct ITNS wallet address, but balance in wallet is not displayed since 05.01.18 (Transactions on pool 06-07.01.18 displayed ok).
Feel free to join our 0% Fee US Based Pool!

Our hashrate has been raising in the last few days, and we need active miners to help it grow and decentralize the network:

http://cryptonoteminingpool.com/

Start mining with us now!

So, I'm mining for 5 hours now and still 0.00000000.  This is to be expected, until a block is found, right?
yes when your pool finds a block it will show then you have to wait for block to mature to get reward

So I guess that cryptonoteminingpool.com needs a few more miners...

Well I'm sticking with them for now, that 0.0 fee (actually 0.05%) makes me happy. Smiley
Activity: 48
Hello! i mine on intensecoin.com/pool, on pool all ok, but my balance in wallet is not displayed since 05.01.18

in case there are already existing payments from pool, check if you have synchronized blockchain and if you are using correct ITNS wallet address in miner settings
Activity: 280
Intense just jumped to 240 sats, around 40% gain. It seems the engine is about to start again. Some people are getting interested and are willing to buy up.
It only says that the market is very small. Any purchase at least a significant amount of IC shoots the price UP
Activity: 826
Merit: 302
The official pool isn't working right now, please fix.

now all look good, you can turn back.

Price - good, dev - very good.

I hope this project w8 great future  Roll Eyes
Activity: 215
#

Our hashrate has been raising in the last few days, and we need active miners to help it grow and decentralize the network:

So, I'm mining for 5 hours now and still 0.00000000.  This is to be expected, until a block is found, right?
yes when your pool finds a block it will show then you have to wait for block to mature to get reward
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
The official pool isn't working right now, please fix.

Activity: 107
I hope Wallet will be able to do early on Windows 10
Activity: 132
Intense just jumped to 240 sats, around 40% gain. It seems the engine is about to start again. Some people are getting interested and are willing to buy up.
Activity: 240
Hello,

I want to buy some ITNS at Stocks.exchange but I cant find a wallet link on that INTENSE homepage: https://intensecoin.com

I need a wallet.
How can I save ITNS?

About the wallet, look on top of the web page of IntenseCoin, press "Download".
Jump to: