Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 147. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 367
Merit: 255
Yeah, last update was very good. Looking forward to the next one, 15th of Jan.  Grin

https://intensecoin.com/2017/12/15/december-update/
yes, it is mf true! If we look at 20% cryptocurrencies at hitbtc, we can see that bitcointalk treads are dead, and ee can put our eyes at itns and can see that it is the REALITY!
Recently started to look into Intense Coin (more for fun and research).

As a new user I stumbled over an issue though where I couldn't sync the blockchain. It seems the provided binaries for Mac OS X (the CLI archive; no idea about the app) are outdated and therefore incompatible with the current block chain data.

I managed to build the thing myself from the git master on a Linux VM and managed to fully synchronise the blockchain though.

In the end I wasted (not only my) bandwidth 3 times to sync the blockchain...   Grin

Mmm.. Sorry, but I synchronised my wallet yesterday and that was very easy) what bugs did you have?
Guys, I have an ann too.. I want to make intense coin payment in my own shop for fishermans, that working since 2008! Ill thinking about it for now.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Recently started to look into Intense Coin (more for fun and research).

As a new user I stumbled over an issue though where I couldn't sync the blockchain. It seems the provided binaries for Mac OS X (the CLI archive; no idea about the app) are outdated and therefore incompatible with the current block chain data.

I managed to build the thing myself from the git master on a Linux VM and managed to fully synchronise the blockchain though.

In the end I wasted (not only my) bandwidth 3 times to sync the blockchain...   Grin

Activity: 240
Merit: 100
Yeah, last update was very good. Looking forward to the next one, 15th of Jan.  Grin

https://intensecoin.com/2017/12/15/december-update/
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Looking forward to some REAL NEWS on 15th. Not flaky "we are in talks with big guys" but cold, hard facts Wink

Why the 15th ... where are you hearing this news about?   I haven't heard about any news.... please post your info~! 

the dev team has updates on the 15th of every month

Ahhhhhh   ok  i though there was something special happening,  like a big announcement or something that i didn't get a memo on... Thanks for the quick reply!
You welcome my friend  Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
is there a way to see if I am qualified for the next airdrop?
some bot or similar, cause I really don't wanna miss the 3dr round :-)

I don't think so ... i missed the first one cause my i couldn't figure out that i had to change my signature... lol... "signature bounty" didn't give it away.... right..
Looking forward to some REAL NEWS on 15th. Not flaky "we are in talks with big guys" but cold, hard facts Wink

Why the 15th ... where are you hearing this news about?   I haven't heard about any news.... please post your info~! 

Ahhhhhh   ok  i though there was something special happening,  like a big announcement or something that i didn't get a memo on... Thanks for the quick reply!
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

Easy choice... ETN never mines what is says it will mine... not even close...
What you're saying is only true if you're mining ETN on a crappy pool. With nanopool I was always getting even more than WTM and other calculators showed for my hashrate. Mining ITNS myself now, but with the current ETN rally I'm not sure what's more profitable to mine.

Nope i tried nanopool as well.  No difference from any of the other pools that i tried.  The calculation on whatstomine or any of the other mining calculators show about double what i was getting.  And i spoke to about 5 guys from work as well to compare the totals they were getting and they all had the same conclusion.  I did find one pool that had closer to the expected amount but then it shut down after a couple days.   
Activity: 294
What is the difference between 'Backup wallet' and 'Save wallet keys'? You get both times a *.wallet file.
It is better to do both. And pack into the archive. Just in case. I remember how many nerves it cost me not so long ago to synchronize the wallet without having backup copies ...

I exported the key and saved it together with the wallet from %appdata%. I think this should be enough as backup.

I was just curious what's the difference between those two.
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
I mined Intense from almost very beginning with my 1070x5 rig and now i m very glad i m done this.
I didnt sell, but ROI for now is x3 already Wink
Couldn't you just mine something more appropriate with your 1070s, sell the coins you mined and buy ITNS while it was cheap instead? Would've probably made x6 then. Smiley

this is not so easy on low volume exchange like stocks, some times you have to convert 2/3x  and with large margin between buy/sell  you lose more than just mining with nvidia...
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
Activity: 280
What is the difference between 'Backup wallet' and 'Save wallet keys'? You get both times a *.wallet file.
It is better to do both. And pack into the archive. Just in case. I remember how many nerves it cost me not so long ago to synchronize the wallet without having backup copies ...
Activity: 294
Activity: 280
Hello! Please, help to the community - give us the link to safe China graphics cards shop!!

Gearbest Yeston/Maxsun minus points (up to 30% for previously paid purchases). But they do not always have a product, they may not ship at all. Without points, it makes no sense to take it

I remember i wanted to do as you say, but amount difference (in $) was something 10-15% and i decide not to switch Smiley
When diff of Intense was down, you can mine 15-20 000 itns/day.

Cool. As I have now for all time Smiley
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
I mined Intense from almost very beginning with my 1070x5 rig and now i m very glad i m done this.
Couldn't you just mine something more appropriate with your 1070s, sell the coins you mined and buy ITNS while it was cheap instead? Would've probably made x6 then. Smiley

I remember i wanted to do as you say, but amount difference (in $) was something 10-15% and i decide not to switch Smiley
When diff of Intense was down, you can mine 15-20 000 itns/day.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
So it is still cheaper to buy 2 or 3 rx 550 and get 800 -900 hash for around same as 1 gtx 1060 and I believe it will he less power draw
It's only cheaper if you figured out some kind of magic to run graphics cards by themselves, without attaching them to a computer. Smiley Otherwise cards like rx 550 make no sense at all. In a typical 8-9 slot mining rig (z270 etc) each slot costs ~ $40. A decent RX 570/580 does at least 850 H/s (and close to 1 KH/s if it has Samsung memory chips). So for each "full-size" Polaris card you'd need ~ 2.5x low-end cards like RX 550. Basically to get the same kind of hashrate you either buy two RX 570/580 cards ("spending" 2*40=$80 on slots) or you buy five RX 550 cards (spending 5*40 = $200 on slots). That's why no one builds mining rigs with low-end cards. It might work for very small-time miners that already have some cheap old PC and are only looking to buy a couple of cards, but as soon as you run multiple rigs (or even just more than one rig) those low-end cards are no good.

And if you're mining cryptonight with Pascal cards then you're definitely doing it wrong. There are pretty much always some more profitable algos to mine with nvidia.

Jump to: