Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 150. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 0
Has anybody run into this error with xmr-stak-amd?

Error CL_MEM_OBJECT_ALLOCATION_FAILURE when calling clEnqueueNDRangeKernel for kernel 0

I'm trying to mine with 6 x RX580 but always get that error, maybe something wrong with intensity number?

I set intensity=1000 and worksize=8

Try dropping intensity to 756. If that works, play with the value a little at a time until you get the best hash rate.

Thanks a lot, speedie, it works now Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 254

Error CL_MEM_OBJECT_ALLOCATION_FAILURE when calling clEnqueueNDRangeKernel for kernel 0

I'm trying to mine with 6 x RX580 but always get that error, maybe something wrong with intensity number?

Try dropping intensity to 756. If that works, play with the value a little at a time until you get the best hash rate.

Activity: 180

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Dont relax, KEEP INTENSE...!!!
HI all, thanks for your continued interest and support in INTENSE! Please know the team is working hard every single day to bring you amazing products! Our Google Calendar is filling up more every week with meetings, and it's very exciting. Smiley

I have received several concerns and messages about banned IPs on the pool. I will echo here what was said in slack:

* Banned IPs occur for only two reasons: either your miner is submitting bad shares, which is caused by faulty hardware or too high of an overclock, or you are submitting shares too quickly (flooding). To rectify the first issue, fix your hardware. To rectify the second, use a higher difficulty. If you are using static difficulty, increase the number. Our block time is 120 seconds so you should be targeting a ~100 second share time to leave room for faster blocks. If you are not using static difficulty, use a higher starting port (7777, 9999, etc.) so your miner isn't flooding the server when it connects.

* Banned IPs only last 10 minutes

* If you are disconnecting from the pool, that is expected daily at 1000 UTC (0500 EST) as we have scheduled nightly restarts to address some issues in the nodejs API server becoming weary

Please note we are still planning to shift the 'official' pool responsibility to an experienced, competent and reputable pool operator, since we are (clearly  Grin) not pool operators. Talks are ongoing in this realm, as they have been for some time now, but it takes awhile to find someone credible and reliable. We do not want the official pool to be the primary hash rate of the network, and we are finally seeing the network hash rate increase far beyond the official pool indicating diversification of the network. Awesome. We will be increasing the fee shortly to further aid in diversification by incentivizing people to go elsewhere. This should also help mitigate some performance issues on the main pool as resource contention will be minimized.

Nice work Valiant and nice to see you around. We all know that admins are working hard to get this coin all that she needs. So keep up the good work, we will see around.
Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
HI all, thanks for your continued interest and support in INTENSE! Please know the team is working hard every single day to bring you amazing products! Our Google Calendar is filling up more every week with meetings, and it's very exciting. Smiley

I have received several concerns and messages about banned IPs on the pool. I will echo here what was said in slack:

* Banned IPs occur for only two reasons: either your miner is submitting bad shares, which is caused by faulty hardware or too high of an overclock, or you are submitting shares too quickly (flooding). To rectify the first issue, fix your hardware. To rectify the second, use a higher difficulty. If you are using static difficulty, increase the number. Our block time is 120 seconds so you should be targeting a ~100 second share time to leave room for faster blocks. If you are not using static difficulty, use a higher starting port (7777, 9999, etc.) so your miner isn't flooding the server when it connects.

* If you are disconnecting from the pool, that is expected daily at 1000 UTC (0500 EST) as we have scheduled nightly restarts to address some issues in the nodejs API server becoming weary

Please note we are still planning to shift the 'official' pool responsibility to an experienced, competent and reputable pool operator, since we are (clearly  Grin) not pool operators. Talks are ongoing in this realm, as they have been for some time now, but it takes awhile to find someone credible and reliable. We do not want the official pool to be the primary hash rate of the network, and we are finally seeing the network hash rate increase far beyond the official pool indicating diversification of the network. Awesome. We will be increasing the fee shortly to further aid in diversification by incentivizing people to go elsewhere. This should also help mitigate some performance issues on the main pool as resource contention will be minimized.

Thank you very much for the info Smiley
Activity: 151
Is there a mining calculator for ITNS?

Unfortunately not yet. Hash rate of video cards for Intense is just like in Monero. You can try mining Intense for a few minutes to see the total hash rate of your mining rig. When you get that, you can easily get the estimated coins that can be mined per day through the pools where they have calculator for that.
Thank you! Cheesy

Choosing between ETN and ITNS. ITNS seems to bring in more per day but if its price goes any lower I would have lost money compared to mining ETN...

You're welcome. I was able to mine ITNS early on and it was easy a few months ago. I am speculating that the devs will deliver the goods for Intense. Any other coin carries the same risk of going down after we mine it. ETN might be safer right now if you are concerned with immediate profit because ETN is more popular and more heavily traded. But I think ITNS has more potential for growth if you are willing to hold long term or if you treat it as an investment. It really depends on how you feel and view the potential of any coin. Good luck. Smiley
Activity: 215
#

Just found this coin couple days ago and have been doing some digging on it. Seams like it is worth giving a try and hodling
Activity: 219
Merit: 121
Lethean Developer

Activity: 84
This is a very good time to buy more intense coin, I keep all my coins both mined and bought as well as the bounty, and we all have to do more to move the currency through social networks to reach more people! Great future for intense coin !!!!

I foresee a bright future ahead. I am mining full steam and hodling all. Great idea, great community (discord channel is fun and active). Let's rock guys
Activity: 392
This is a very good time to buy more intense coin, I keep all my coins both mined and bought as well as the bounty, and we all have to do more to move the currency through social networks to reach more people! Great future for intense coin !!!!
Activity: 602
Merit: 106

Unfortunately not yet. Hash rate of video cards for Intense is just like in Monero. You can try mining Intense for a few minutes to see the total hash rate of your mining rig. When you get that, you can easily get the estimated coins that can be mined per day through the pools where they have calculator for that.
Thank you! Cheesy

Choosing between ETN and ITNS. ITNS seems to bring in more per day but if its price goes any lower I would have lost money compared to mining ETN...
Gonna mine ITNS! Cool
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
Hope I get home in time to buy more ITNS at this lower price! Will certainly help towards my goal of 3 million ITNS in 2018 😎

Thank you! Cheesy

Activity: 36
Bought some today. This coin is also great to mine, but I don't have a rig.

Totally agree!
Unfortunately I met IntenseCoin today, but luckily I knew it in time, I can not miss the chance to see this coin being requested by people, apparently the mining CPU is no longer interesting, what could it be? Why have prices lost half the value in the last few days?

Price of altcoins and bitcoin move up and down. For every all-time-high, there will always be a retracement in price. Intense coin hit 300 sats previously. Retreating of price of 30% to 70% is normal.  I bought Intense at 181 sats and I'm not worried. I'm speculating that the devs will have some good news on the 15th. Of course, risk only money you can spare. There are always risks in investments. Smiley
Activity: 240
Bought some today. This coin is also great to mine, but I don't have a rig.
Activity: 87
Why are you hurrying? If everything starts to develop rapidly, the price will quickly go to moon, and we who we miner will be less able to gather. Just slowly ... the low price corresponds to me.
Activity: 112
Dont relax, KEEP INTENSE...!!!
INTENSECOIN @ less than 200 sats in stock.exchange Huh

Im definitely in!

Let´s buy some coins  Grin
Jump to: