Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 2. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
this is lethean coin ann?
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
50 $ cent for each ITNS coin would be a good price  Roll Eyes

I hope LTHN get's listed on a decent exchange. It's about time for some improvement.

it is important not price of 0,50 $ but how long this coin will live and if will survive this market that is because competition is so strong
Activity: 308
Merit: 1

I hope LTHN get's listed on a decent exchange. It's about time for some improvement.
Activity: 140
Activity: 237

Transparent Lethean pool with 24/7 support

Features:
- Mining to exchange
- Workers
- Adjustable instant payout levels
- Email and telegram notifications
- SSL

Contacts:
telegram : https://t.me/joinchat/B-GpfU1DYnzi5mhQ45I3rQ
discord : https://discord.gg/VQYuE8t
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
hi guys im abit late to this, i mined intense in FEB etc to the intense wallet,the price dropped so i just held and forgot about it, know i see it has a new name and has forked, what do i need to do to get access to my coins?
must i sync the with intense wallet or sync with new one?or what

thanks in advance

you should move to the new thread.
besides, the latest wallet has automatic wallet migration, try it after doing a backup.

I cherish my appreciation for having received this message. I have been waiting for it for weeks. Now sitting in the new thread waiting for the lethargy to end. Are there any expectations that something big should happen while I sit there? I also suggest u to drop out of college as it hinders the progress u make here in the dreaded forums of the internet.

this thread is obsolete, how would you expect action to happen here.
and btctalk is not the most active community for lethean anyways.
come on discord, you will get more answers.
about me going to college, it didn't happen for decades now.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
hi guys im abit late to this, i mined intense in FEB etc to the intense wallet,the price dropped so i just held and forgot about it, know i see it has a new name and has forked, what do i need to do to get access to my coins?

thanks in advance

besides, the latest wallet has automatic wallet migration, try it after doing a backup.

I cherish my appreciation for having received this message. I have been waiting for it for weeks. Now sitting in the new thread waiting for the lethargy to end. Are there any expectations that something big should happen while I sit there? I also suggest u to drop out of college as it hinders the progress u make here in the dreaded forums of the internet.
Activity: 37

thanks in advance

i want to move from a windows wallet to a linux one
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer

thanks in advance

Activity: 37

thanks in advance
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
And it was about time  Grin
A new dawn has arrived on this project, ITNS was only a "trial version" compared to what Lethean has to offer
Congrats to the team!
cheers
Activity: 21
Rebrand has happened so ITNS coin has now moved to crypto heaven.

New ANN for Lethean is here =============>  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-lethean-secure-anon-fast-p2p-vpn-network-backed-by-the-blockchain-4902692
Activity: 172
they removed intenscoin from stockxchange?

On TradeOgre, they renamed ITNS with the new name of the coin, not the case on StockExchange? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
they removed intenscoin from stockxchange?
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
Realy - only the half of a mounth to product and so low price))
Only reason - all market dumping I think)

altcoin market is dying.  Sad

Negative market sentiment is prevalent now.  No altcoin is spared.  Let's wait for the official Intense to Lethean rebrand on the 15th. Two weeks left for the release of BE extension public beta. Who knows how the Lethean price will react by then.
Activity: 174

altcoin market is dying.  Sad
Activity: 367
Merit: 255
Pages:
Jump to: