Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 9. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 426
Merit: 11
We have a launch. Observing area visibility. Even though btc is down. Intense coin on a preliminary take off. Once browser extension launch, we might see a $0.50 cents value on each coin. So guys, support our project. I'm ready with my vpn exit nodes. This so intense time  Cool

0.50 cents?
or $0.5?
 Grin
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
The price is slowly rising, accumulation phase is almost ended.

yesterday i buy some itns Smiley    little bitcoins make price up to the moon Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
We have a launch. Observing area visibility. Even though btc is down. Intense coin on a preliminary take off. Once browser extension launch, we might see a $0.50 cents value on each coin. So guys, support our project. I'm ready with my vpn exit nodes. This so intense time  Cool
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
When will we see the rebrand result? will it be an Intense fork coin or brand new one?

Rebranding is expected in August.
The coin is the same. It is only the name of the coin that change.
So no fork and no new coin.

Has the new name of the coin been decided yet? What you guys hope from that change of the name?
Activity: 116
Merit: 19
The price is slowly rising, accumulation phase is almost ended.
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
We are about to find out what will happen to the price of Intense once the public beta VPN plug-in is released.  A week or two from now?

Intense coin shouldn't remain at $1 M market cap when other coins with no product yet  are being valued at $50M to $100M by the market.

Has the team given any more indication of the plug-in release ?
Activity: 237
Merit: 0
Intense.fairhash.org

Transparent IntenseCoin pool with 24/7 support

Features:

- Mining to exchange

- Workers

- Adjustable instant payout levels

- Email and telegram notifications

- SSL
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
intense is the good coin, i hope Dev team can do some maketing programs for it.
Activity: 276
Merit: 13
When will we see the rebrand result? will it be an Intense fork coin or brand new one?

Rebranding is expected in August.
The coin is the same. It is only the name of the coin that change.
So no fork and no new coin.
Activity: 130
Can vpn actually run on a block hain, I mean internet is accessible through ISPs which would have unique up addresses, but considering
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
Someone already for a long time systematically merges rather large volumes of 5001 coins to Stoksexchange. It looks like a bot, but how many coins are there and why does he leave so many leagues?
Activity: 174
Activity: 129
Merit: 5
We are about to find out what will happen to the price of Intense once the public beta VPN plug-in is released.  A week or two from now?

Intense coin shouldn't remain at $1 M market cap when other coins with no product yet  are being valued at $50M to $100M by the market.

Yup I agree. The market cap should increase with a functioning product then it is up to the supporters and marketing by the team to make it more popular. I am really eager to test it out.

It will follow guys. I'm pretty sure of it. check the list of all the coins on the top 50. Check how many coins really have a product project. I'm sure, very very few. Very few are the coins with legit working project. But it all boils down to marketing. I sure hope intense coin marketing people are aware of the marketing strategy. But pretty sure, when beta is release. Price will rise gradually.

Yes, this is what we wait from september last year  Cool 
copper member
Activity: 138
Merit: 2
So I may have found an odd ITNS wallet bug.

When I remote into the PC that has my wallet with "GoToMyPC" at any point... when I return to the computer with the wallet it (the wallet) has closed.

This happens 100% of the time -- so I assume it is incompatible in some way.

Not a HUGE deal but figured I would report it.

For a reproducible bug, report it to GitHub project issue page will be helpful.

https://github.com/valiant1x/intensecoinwallet/issues
Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Yup I agree. The market cap should increase with a functioning product then it is up to the supporters and marketing by the team to make it more popular. I am really eager to test it out.

It will follow guys. I'm pretty sure of it. check the list of all the coins on the top 50. Check how many coins really have a product project. I'm sure, very very few. Very few are the coins with legit working project. But it all boils down to marketing. I sure hope intense coin marketing people are aware of the marketing strategy. But pretty sure, when beta is release. Price will rise gradually.
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
Also, wallet (2.0.2.1, mac) freeze and don t respond, after big transactions.
I send to exchange 6 transactions (3 of them was like 90 000 itns) and wallet freeze 3 times; forced to restart wallet.

Hope you fix it in the next updates.
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
So I may have found an odd ITNS wallet bug.

When I remote into the PC that has my wallet with "GoToMyPC" at any point... when I return to the computer with the wallet it (the wallet) has closed.

This happens 100% of the time -- so I assume it is incompatible in some way.

Not a HUGE deal but figured I would report it.
Activity: 174
I believe, last version is here: https://github.com/valiant1x/intensecoin/releases

But synchronization is very slow, like, 8-12 hours.

Devs, it s really no possibility add bootstrap part on github (or somewhere else)?

I confirm the initial download takes about 12 hours which is very very slow.
Also catching up 2-3 days takes an hour! Can this be speeded up?

Bitcore's wallet for example, is catching up 5 days in less than 10 min.

bitcore is bitcoin based, not as robust as Monero based intense coin. They offer better privacy, sacrifice speed in exchange for better features.
Activity: 762
Merit: 35
I believe, last version is here: https://github.com/valiant1x/intensecoin/releases

Devs, it s really no possibility add bootstrap part on github (or somewhere else)?

I confirm the initial download takes about 12 hours which is very very slow.
Also catching up 2-3 days takes an hour! Can this be speeded up?

Bitcore's wallet for example, is catching up 5 days in less than 10 min.
Activity: 129
Merit: 5

[/quote

I just downloaded that 2.0.2.1 and reopened wallet file from 2.0 wallet that i have.
I see my balance.
Pages:
Jump to: