Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 7. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
there are too few miners, by now network hash is only around 2M/s
Activity: 448
Merit: 105
Really dont know what is happenign with price after this nice update Sad
Whats happening is a glorious buying opportunity!

Bull market for cryptonight is coming.
The price of Electroneum and Masari are rising by 20%. They are coins with similar age as intense.
I wish the devs can release their web browser extension to public as soon as possible, then we will surely see the price boost.
It seems the team is working too slowly. I still regret investing in this project. But I hope I can make a profit soon. I'm waiting for updates.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
no exchange anymore? stock exchange is not showing intensecoin

It is. Look under BTC (or eth)- ITNS.

tradeogre is worth trying.
it is much better than the initial impression may suggest Smiley
Activity: 599
Merit: 273
---

It is. Look under BTC (or eth)- ITNS.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Activity: 174

Bull market for cryptonight is coming.
The price of Electroneum and Masari are rising by 20%. They are coins with similar age as intense.
I wish the devs can release their web browser extension to public as soon as possible, then we will surely see the price boost.
copper member
Activity: 63
Merit: 6
Activity: 129
Merit: 5
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
I think, the price speculation have no meaning right now.

Only thing that have a practical use - it s what Intense have nice potential to grow
(x3-x5, at least - if team will do all things they promises) and now coin lie down on the dip.

Buy now, wait for rebranding and VPN release - sell right after news, take profit.

Or, use the coin for the purpose it was intended to ;-)

Yeah, or this way)
We in crypto for technology Roll Eyes
Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Only thing that have a practical use - it s what Intense have nice potential to grow
(x3-x5, at least - if team will do all things they promises) and now coin lie down on the dip.

Buy now, wait for rebranding and VPN release - sell right after news, take profit.

I'm not waiting for rebrand or VPN release. but waiting for the crypto trade war  initialized by Donald Trump.  Grin Grin Grin

What the crypto trade war?

I'm not waiting for rebrand or VPN release. but waiting for the crypto trade war  initialized by Donald Trump.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
As market here predicting the price of intense in the future. When other say $1 dollar is so unrealistic. I say, $1 is most probably possible. Intense already reach the $0.10  cents in value last january. That is just the outcome of traders pumping popular coin. Look at the coins with real projects. Take for instance ripple is $0.4 reaching $6 dollars. Take a look at EOS even on bear market, reaches $13 dollars. Pivx $1.95. Monaco $6.95. BAT is $0.25. So, what I'm saying here is these coins with real projects have dollar value, no matter what. It's up to you when to sell. All I can say is Intense Coin Project can reach $1Billion on coin marketcap.

Sharing economy is flourishing right now across different countries. Some examples are Uber, Airbnb and Snapgoods. The decentralized VPN ecosystem is essentially sharing unused bandwidth for the purpose of using a VPN.  A sharing economy business is big business. Just take a look at Uber and the bike sharing business becoming popular across the globe. If you know how big these businesses are, there's no reason why the Intense decentralized VPN can become successful too.

The article below is a very interesting because it gives us an insight to what's happening in the VPN market and how internet users are increasingly using them. This article will give us some useful basis to use to guess how big Intense dVPN can become. In my own opinion, I agree that $1 is possible for Intense. I'm guessing that a market cap of more than $1 Billion or several billion can be achieved. Of course it will not happen overnight. Rome was not built in a day. Let's wait a year or two and see what happens. Imagine hundreds of thousands and even millions of users sharing their unused bandwidths and using the Intense decentralized VPN.  What do you think that's worth?  Smiley

The Internet Censor’s Dilemma
The more countries try to restrict virtual private networks, the more people use them.
https://slate.com/technology/2018/03/virtual-private-networks-become-more-popular-as-countries-restrict-their-use.html

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer

Or, use the coin for the purpose it was intended to ;-)
Activity: 679
Merit: 103

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
I would be pleased with 10 cents again in any event  Cool

10 cents is just around $40M market capitalization. It's quite low as compared to other coins. But as starters, I would be satisfied also. Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
I would be pleased with 10 cents again in any event  Cool
As market here predicting the price of intense in the future. When other say $1 dollar is so unrealistic. I say, $1 is most probably possible. Intense already reach the $0.10  cents in value last january. That is just the outcome of traders pumping popular coin. Look at the coins with real projects. Take for instance ripple is $0.4 reaching $6 dollars. Take a look at EOS even on bear market, reaches $13 dollars. Pivx $1.95. Monaco $6.95. BAT is $0.25. So, what I'm saying here is these coins with real projects have dollar value, no matter what. It's up to you when to sell. All I can say is Intense Coin Project can reach $1Billion on coin marketcap.

It depends. I would say one dollar per bitcoin is unrealistic thinking that there is no real product behind bitcoin.  Grin
Activity: 38

Intense Coin Mining Pool
Dedicated Server
Low Latency and Stable Latency
Asia Node (Singapore and Japan Location)
Ping test : 45.32.99.19 (Singapore) | 45.32.52.196 (Japan)
Pool URL : https://intense.miningpool.id
All Pool URL + Uptime Status : https://miningpool.id
Pool Fee : 0.2%

[/b]

Activity: 7
Merit: 1
Well,

now it's time to write few words about ITNS story. As You all know, ITNS have a good WhitePaper, when we look at first glance. Team is dedicated to achieve Q2/Q3, but main strengh for ITNS came from their followers on Discord chn and mostly important part, is communication with supporters !!! When You find yourself on #ITNS chn, You see, not only good spirit or wish to get rich ASAP, You see, dedication, dedication to find, resolve, argue, or to be honest, in one word, You see a devoted teamwork ! That, is the main factor, that is really rare to see, especially in one young coin as ITNS (without ICO). When I write 'teamwork', mean not only on ITNS team, mean on all supporters.
Last three months, ITNS have issues, some of them have been difficult, but as You can see, they are solved. Solved with teamwork! Also, as I know, now it's cooking something very interesting. I hope so that You have read there, that now main focus is on browser extension and marketing presentation. To be honest, current price of ITNS on market is very attractive.
Attractive for few reasons:
- have a good WhitePaper
- soon have a VPN Service/Product release, for public use
- have a Team, that talk with supporters, so any situation or issue can be resolved ASAP(some kind of brainstorming) and all that is done under the Team target scope, written in WhitePaper

I dare to say, ITNS coin price is now underestimated, but that is not reason to get and hodl it. Main focus, for any coin on market is, did it worth something and possible soon, so I can get some profit. No, that times have gone, now, focus have to be on Service/Product, that can be used worldwide and that can make You a nice % of profit as it is based on number of users and their opinion. Opinion, that Service/Product have affordable price and help me to get my tasks done.
ITNS is dedicated, to prevent problems, that we all sometime have..stealing data/habits/interests/serach or accident/purpose of harvesting data from browser You use and so many other things, You can't imagine. ITNS means anonymous and secure. As future comes, this kind of Service/Product, can became something that implies, on any PC, like AV You have...

Thank You for reading, hope so that You will find my opinion usable.

That looks like an abuse of automated translation. Grin

I must agree with the fact that the team is very active and talkative. But that's not the only point that matters in crypto (although good marketing is everything...).

Hmmm, your answer speaks a lot about you, not ethical for a person at that level of this forum.

English is not my native language, so, it does not give you the right to make such comments.

I'm glad we agreed on the second part of your answer, but...
The essence of the creation and uprising of the product/service is based on the exchange of information of all participants, that's the key of success. Marketing is only the result of this process...read as: Market Promotion of Product/Service.

Thank You, for commenting and please, read your comment before sending it, it's not difficult to be nice.

Have a nice day Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: