Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 10. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 679
Merit: 103
I believe, last version is here: https://github.com/valiant1x/intensecoin/releases

But synchronization is very slow, like, 8-12 hours.

Devs, it s really no possibility add bootstrap part on github (or somewhere else)?
Activity: 129
Merit: 5
Can someone add me a link with newest wallet for intensecoin?
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I am ready to see where we go from here =)

most likely up. :]
Activity: 15
Could anyone tell me how to do "solo" GPU mining?
Activity: 237
Intense.fairhash.org

Transparent IntenseCoin pool with 24/7 support

Features:

- Mining to exchange

- Workers

- Adjustable instant payout levels

- Email and telegram notifications

- SSL
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
I am ready to see where we go from here =)
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
We are about to find out what will happen to the price of Intense once the public beta VPN plug-in is released.  A week or two from now?

Intense coin shouldn't remain at $1 M market cap when other coins with no product yet  are being valued at $50M to $100M by the market.

Yup I agree. The market cap should increase with a functioning product then it is up to the supporters and marketing by the team to make it more popular. I am really eager to test it out.
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
At current situation on crypto, even if intense release the browser extension, it will be very hard to attract traders and investors to come immediately to intense project. Especially at this bear season. But once clients will be able to one by one try the browser extension and vn tunnel thru intense network. Then, every one will be investing lots of money into it.

It's still the right think to release and be prepared for that moment in which interest and confidence returns to crypto. And that day will come. I would be surprised if it weren't.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
We are about to find out what will happen to the price of Intense once the public beta VPN plug-in is released.  A week or two from now?

Intense coin shouldn't remain at $1 M market cap when other coins with no product yet  are being valued at $50M to $100M by the market.
Activity: 405
Merit: 3
At current situation on crypto, even if intense release the browser extension, it will be very hard to attract traders and investors to come immediately to intense project. Especially at this bear season. But once clients will be able to one by one try the browser extension and vn tunnel thru intense network. Then, every one will be investing lots of money into it.

I do not agree. If ITNS becomes the first FUNCTIONING, decentralized VPN and actually starts accepting tunnels, payments and so on, it will become not just a blocks of numbers, but an actual working product. Then it can compete with the centralized VPNs. If it is better, the prices will rise by itself as more people start using it.
It is that simple.
If we can take Storj as an example, at first the people will swarm to offer tunnel exit points, hoping to become rich. Then they will withdraw because of the low demand until the product becomes popular, which will rise it's price automatically. Also dVPN has another positive trait - the people who need it and the people who offer it live in different countries.
So from it's start it will have a very large group of users from both types.

I made a quick research and all other VPN projects are at the same development level, or behind. The only thing that bothers me is the infinite supply of coins.

It would be interesting to hear your toughts.

Well, although technically you are correct, I wouldn't call ITNS an "infinite supply coin". It has a max supply of approx. 1 billion coins with a planned tail-mining of 15 million per year (equivalent to a 1.5% annually inflation ratio). That sounds quite reasonable to me. Wink

Very excited for this project, this is one of the few coins where I actually see some kind of purpose in.
Activity: 174
Maybe you're right, that's what happens in reality. The main thing is the idea and implementation of course, but with such a market I think nothing will help from the fall in prices. Of course I want to hope and believe in the best.

comparing to other CN coins (including Monero), Intense coin does not drop much. mostly around 40 sats.
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
Maybe you're right, that's what happens in reality. The main thing is the idea and implementation of course, but with such a market I think nothing will help from the fall in prices. Of course I want to hope and believe in the best.
Most probably because people are looking into doing some immediate profit rather than supporting long term projects.
Why don't you spend money on the trading platform? ITNS is a good project, but it lacks sufficient liquidity.
Activity: 112
Activity: 762
Merit: 35

I do not agree. If ITNS becomes the first FUNCTIONING, decentralized VPN and actually starts accepting tunnels, payments and so on, it will become not just a blocks of numbers, but an actual working product. Then it can compete with the centralized VPNs. If it is better, the prices will rise by itself as more people start using it.
It is that simple.
If we can take Storj as an example, at first the people will swarm to offer tunnel exit points, hoping to become rich. Then they will withdraw because of the low demand until the product becomes popular, which will rise it's price automatically. Also dVPN has another positive trait - the people who need it and the people who offer it live in different countries.
So from it's start it will have a very large group of users from both types.

I made a quick research and all other VPN projects are at the same development level, or behind. The only thing that bothers me is the infinite supply of coins.

It would be interesting to hear your toughts.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
I'm very curious about what will happen to intense value after a working browser extension is released...

I imagine that it should spike significantly since the purpose of the coin will be validated.
Activity: 388
Merit: 13
I'm very curious about what will happen to intense value after a working browser extension is released...
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
Activity: 7
Does anyone know what's going on with the 15th update?
Activity: 420
Merit: 184
Just imagine the effect of ASIC's in some next days. The difficulty will rise so much that it will be difficult for small miners to sustain.

Did you hear of ASIC availability for CryptoniteV7 algorithm?

I think that's Just Another Shitposter spamming for his sig campaign...
Pages:
Jump to: