Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 204. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Need promo Facebook, Telegram, etc... All need this.
Activity: 95
Merit: 11
Signed up. Best of luck with securing the votes!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
In for the airdrop!

I'm registering on Bit-Z asap!
Activity: 28
Thank you so far! You guys are great.

I will hodl ITNS until available at Bittrex hehe. Awaiting for that.
Activity: 254
Merit: 104
Thank you so far! You guys are great.
Activity: 2
we will support INT Smiley
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
registered at the first mention
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
It is done too    Wink
Activity: 48
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
i m registered too Tongue
Activity: 379
IT'S HAPPENING: ITNS being voted for listing at #19 exchange in world.
Register at Bit-Z and verify your account TODAY!

https://intensecoin.com/2017/12/16/vote-for-itns-to-be-added-to-bit-z-exchange-airdrop/

Intense Coin (ITNS) is currently listed for voting on Bit-Z. Bit-Z is ranked #19 on Coin Market Cap overall in terms of exchanges, with $136 million USD in volume in the last 24 hours. If ITNS is able to amass the 5,000 votes required for listing, we will be added to Bit-Z. This is a huge step toward promoting awareness for Intense, and it is absolutely crucial that everyone takes action!

200 free votes (VoteCoin/VTC) are being given to all new users that register and verify on Bit-Z by December 18. Repeat, the DEADLINE for registration and verification of your account is December 18! If you do not register and verify your account by 12/18, you will not receive 200 votes. When Intense is successfully listed on Bit-Z, 2.5 million ITNS will be distributed to all users that voted.

Bit-Z is allowing each person to place up to 200 votes and requires 1,000,000 votes to add ITNS (hence 5,000; 1000000/200=5000). The entire Intense community needs to perform the following steps in order to ensure ITNS’ success on Bit-Z:

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Create a Bit-Z account if you do not already have one.
2. By December 18, verify your account to ‘Level 2’ status. This requires inputting a country, name, street address and phone number.
3. By December 24, cast your 200 votes for Intense coin.
4. Share this information with everyone!

In addition to the 2.5 mil ITNS that Bit-Z is distributing to all voters, the Intense Team wants to sweeten the pot with a Twitter bounty. FIVE (5) lucky people that retweet this post will split 250,000 ITNS (random drawing)!

DON’T DELAY, TAKE ACTION NOW!

It is done
Activity: 219
Merit: 121
Lethean Developer
IT'S HAPPENING: ITNS being voted for listing at #19 exchange in world.
Register at Bit-Z and verify your account TODAY!

https://intensecoin.com/2017/12/16/vote-for-itns-to-be-added-to-bit-z-exchange-airdrop/

Intense Coin (ITNS) is currently listed for voting on Bit-Z. Bit-Z is ranked #19 on Coin Market Cap overall in terms of exchanges, with $136 million USD in volume in the last 24 hours. If ITNS is able to amass the 5,000 votes required for listing, we will be added to Bit-Z. This is a huge step toward promoting awareness for Intense, and it is absolutely crucial that everyone takes action!

200 free votes (VoteCoin/VTC) are being given to all new users that register and verify on Bit-Z by December 18. Repeat, the DEADLINE for registration and verification of your account is December 18! If you do not register and verify your account by 12/18, you will not receive 200 votes. When Intense is successfully listed on Bit-Z, 2.5 million ITNS will be distributed to all users that voted.

Bit-Z is allowing each person to place up to 200 votes and requires 1,000,000 votes to add ITNS (hence 5,000; 1000000/200=5000). The entire Intense community needs to perform the following steps in order to ensure ITNS’ success on Bit-Z:

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Create a Bit-Z account if you do not already have one.
2. By December 18, verify your account to ‘Level 2’ status. This requires inputting a country, name, street address and phone number.
3. By December 24, cast your 200 votes for Intense coin.
4. Share this information with everyone!

In addition to the 2.5 mil ITNS that Bit-Z is distributing to all voters, the Intense Team wants to sweeten the pot with a Twitter bounty. FIVE (5) lucky people that retweet this post will split 250,000 ITNS (random drawing)!

DON’T DELAY, TAKE ACTION NOW!
Activity: 48
anyone knows the best miner and estimate hashrate for gtx 1070 and 1080 TI ?

try xmrig

hasrates should be very same to XMR, check out this page:

http://monerobenchmarks.info/
Activity: 532
The harder your life is the more meaning it has.
anyone knows the best miner and estimate hashrate for gtx 1070 and 1080 TI ?
Activity: 276
Merit: 13
Too bad I cant partipicate in the airdrop. I dont have 100 followers or friends on social media. I just want real friends to be my friends. Why so high limit? Maybe something more normal like 20?
Activity: 798
Dear friend
I think you have a mistake about date of bounty! From Dec 2017 to Jan 2018?
not to Jan 2017!
Activity: 462
when POS phase? since its hybrid POW/POS

Please read ANN... No reward for POS
This is the POW mode, you should go to the pool, today's nethash is about 2M, the difficulty is going up.
Activity: 367
Do not rush to sell coins. Waiting for the opening of voting. Wink
https://www.bit-z.com/vote2/ITNS
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

Please read ANN... No reward for POS
Activity: 62