Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 200. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 104
BTW, I cannot use any of the signature code, I'm limited to only 150 characters.

Now you already have a better rank at is seems. Anyway thanks for your mention. I've fixed it to 150 characters.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Taк oттyдa и пытaюcь yжe 3 дня - вce paвнo 25 нe бoльшe

Good day mate. Please don't use local language here, there are sub-forums for such discussions.
Taк oттyдa и пытaюcь yжe 3 дня - вce paвнo 25 нe бoльшe
As long as the VPN feature development is complete, everything will be fine

when will that be ? q2-q3 2018 ?

The Dec update said the release would be in Q2 2018.
Activity: 9
Tell the beginner where to find the detailed description of ITNS mining. I do not get more than 25 H / s

intensecoin pool - getting started
Tell the beginner where to find the detailed description of ITNS mining. I do not get more than 25 H / s
Activity: 32

when will that be ? q2-q3 2018 ?
Activity: 118
Activity: 32

agree ! that and listing at another exchange with higher volumes - sorry but exchange on a good day is lousy
for now its ok , but come the beginning of 2018 we need to be in cryptopia asap. only way we will break out of this range
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
what kind of campaign is this ?
is this part of the marketing ?
get everyone here to do to the work and "spread the word" of intense ?

im sorry but i stay clear of anyone trying to promote me anything on social media

please tell me im wrong and this isnt part of their campaing push

for me it's mixed feelings
i agree in a sense that project/coin should speak for it self and rise interest by just being a valuable asset
yet i think that new projects need to get as much coverage as it can

With so many new coins every week there is no harm in trying to get the word out.  If I wasn't already participating in a sig campaign I def would be in this one.
BTW, I cannot use any of the signature code, I'm limited to only 150 characters.
same

It's ok to set it with plain text but not possible to add the embedded url for each channel. Maybe we can skip it.
Activity: 137
same
Activity: 105
Merit: 20
Intense devs did the right thing to pull out from bitz. We can remain with StocksExchange. Some coins get a lot of volume in stocksexchange. Nothing to worry about.
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
Intense team, I think you doing right and support you fully in this case with Bit-Z.

Changing agreement, which already set, just is not professional and definitely there
will be another potentially troubles with this guys.

I'm glad that we pulled off from the bit-z vote. It doesn't promise a good future for our community there. It's always difficult to regain trust after losing, even in best cases.
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
Bit-Z vote update

Had to keep things INTENSE... Wink

Grin Grin Grin the price will rise like crazy, if ITNS list in Bit-z
Activity: 219
Merit: 121
Lethean Developer
Bit-Z vote update

Had to keep things INTENSE... Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 102