Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 199. (Read 235822 times)

MKU
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Looks good team, another one i’m investing in  Grin
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Now wanted to withdraw their BTC with stocks.exchange
Transaction Fee:0.004 BTC HA-HA-HA LOL Why so little... Can have them make a commission of 0.05 BTC.. Shocked Shocked Shocked

0.004 BTC is not Little. It is $73 which is a very high fee just to make a money transfer.
Better use ETH for the transfer. Actually I prefer Litecoin but I did not find Litecoin on stocks.exchange.

LTC is available on SE. It's on 8th position in the btc market and near end of page on the wallet page.

And you're right, I compared their tx fees for LTC, BCH and ETH.  LTC is the lowest one.
Activity: 238
Merit: 6
No signature for me.
Only 50 characters available...  Sad

Any suggestion?  Smiley

You can create any signature, but it will not be the same. Only for level Jr. Member and above will be signatures for the bounty.
Activity: 14
No signature for me.
Only 50 characters available...  Sad

Any suggestion?  Smiley
Activity: 276
Merit: 13
Transaction Fee:0.004 BTC HA-HA-HA LOL Why so little... Can have them make a commission of 0.05 BTC.. Shocked Shocked Shocked

0.004 BTC is not Little. It is $73 which is a very high fee just to make a money transfer.
Better use ETH for the transfer. Actually I prefer Litecoin but I did not find Litecoin on stocks.exchange.
Activity: 84
There are currently two campaigns as indicated in the OP as well on the following bounty thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-intense-coin-blockchain-backed-decentralized-vpn-signatures-xmas-2611344

1. Signature Campaign

2. XMAS Airdrop/Campaign

Uh, nice! Where might I find this most welcome XMAS Airdrop/Campaign? Do I need to apply for the Signature Campaign as well? How long will the Signature Campaign be running? I might switch Campaigns because I already have a fair amount of INTS so that giving the project some more exposure wouldn't be that bad  Grin
Can I apply and switch Sigs later (to Intense)?

Cheers Mith

The sig campaign will last for 4 weeks, you can switch at anytime and it's also not a mandatory condition to join the xmas airdrop, imo.
Activity: 434
Merit: 436
There are currently two campaigns as indicated in the OP as well on the following bounty thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-intense-coin-blockchain-backed-decentralized-vpn-signatures-xmas-2611344

1. Signature Campaign

2. XMAS Airdrop/Campaign

Uh, nice! Where might I find this most welcome XMAS Airdrop/Campaign? Do I need to apply for the Signature Campaign as well? How long will the Signature Campaign be running? I might switch Campaigns because I already have a fair amount of ITNS so that giving the project some more exposure wouldn't be that bad  Grin
Can I apply and switch Sigs later (to Intense)?

Cheers Mith
Activity: 33
Bit-Z vote update

Had to keep things INTENSE... Wink

It's unfortunate that Bit-Z acted as they did, but I am glad that the team is really considering the values of their supporters. I am not stressed about the exchanges; everything will happen when the time is right. Until that point it's nice to watch ITNS continue to thrive!
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
guess im old school
i was thinking INTENSE  would  promote on their own
maybe TAKE out a few ads on crypto sites
what you want us to do is called SPAM . and not kind you eat ...
i really had high expectations here , definetly  i was wrong the word amatuers comes to mind

Man you're making a fuss out of nothing. In these cases I suggest to go out and take a loooong breath of fresh air.

By the way I also am interested as @Grafschmidt if for the sig bounty campaign one should be approved first or can start right away, my sig is empty right now and in need of a good project like this to support.

edit: ok I read just now the reply to the other guy regarding this last matter. thanks.
Activity: 254
Merit: 104
Now, that we have our signature of ITNS, we'll take it to all the bitcointalk threads.
Indeed! Spread the word Smiley

Hey Intense-Team, glad to see the signature campaign up and running, I'd join if I wasn't in one already. I'm very sorry that it didn't work out with  Bit-Z but what they did is shady, to say the least, and it doesn't bode well for an honest and professional business relationship Cry People should re-evaluate if they really entrust them with their money...

You mentioned something about a 'Signature + XMAS Campaign'. Did you mean by this the Signature Campaign or is there more coming  Smiley?

1. Signature Campaign

2. XMAS Airdrop/Campaign

I can't take place in signature campaign as Newbie?
Correct. But just a few more posts and you are Junior member already Smiley

Actually, what I don't get is ... we apply for the form and then we have to wait for the blessing or can we just spam post like there's no tomorrow?

When you submit the form then it has a internal timestamp which means we know when exactly the form has been submitted thus you are free to post afterwards. Post buddy, not spam Wink

SO you only see B&W ? you say I don't have to participate then you say if I don't I don't share you interest in making intense a success - ok you bully !
why don't you take care of my 4 kids for a few hours so I can figure out what  this campaign is and how to participate
 what?  you don't want to help me raise my kids ? well then you are just a .......

guess im old school
i was thinking INTENSE  would  promote on their own
maybe TAKE out a few ads on crypto sites
what you want us to do is called SPAM . and not kind you eat ...
 i really had high expectations here , definetly  i was wrong the word amatuers comes to mind

Promoting/market a product is one thing, creating awareness & engagement as well as user adoption & Acquisition in cryptoland is another aspect. The best way to market a product is to have an already existing community base as this community will help to spread the word organically on social media when it comes to product releases & development updates.

Explicit product marketing is happening as well and will be boosted up very soon on a bigger scale Smiley

Cheers
Activity: 599
Merit: 273
---
Now, that we have our signature of ITNS, we'll take it to all the bitcointalk threads.

Hey Intense-Team, glad to see the signature campaign up and running, I'd join if I wasn't in one already. I'm very sorry that it didn't work out with  Bit-Z but what they did is shady, to say the least, and it doesn't bode well for an honest and professional business relationship Cry People should re-evaluate if they really entrust them with their money...

You mentioned something about a 'Signature + XMAS Campaign'. Did you mean by this the Signature Campaign or is there more coming  Smiley?

1. Signature Campaign

2. XMAS Airdrop/Campaign

Actually, what I don't get is ... we apply for the form and then we have to wait for the blessing or can we just spam post like there's no tomorrow?
Activity: 254
Merit: 104

1. Signature Campaign

2. XMAS Airdrop/Campaign

Activity: 88
Merit: 1
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
what kind of campaign is this ?
is this part of the marketing ?
get everyone here to do to the work and "spread the word" of intense ?

im sorry but i stay clear of anyone trying to promote me anything on social media

please tell me im wrong and this isnt part of their campaing push

Yes it is part of our Marketing campaign, just the start of it, and its not mandatory to sign up... Im sure you are aware that the target users for the VPN implementations we are developing are far greater numbers outside the crypto sphere ( a few vpn providers have more users then crypto itself ) so we created both campaign to target both " worlds ". I respect if you dont want to take part on any of the campaigns however you cant say we are asking you to do any work for us... You either share our commun interest and want to make Intense a success or you dont... Simple...
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
I'm very grateful to see both the signature campaign and XMAS Airdrop.
This is an amazing coin that just needs some more awareness!
Activity: 84

I think they are separate campaigns, they have just launched one and the xmas bounty will start soon.
Activity: 367
Merit: 255
Hi, core team! I want to ask you - did team asked hit-btc about listing? They are realy true exchange. Is it too expensive to be there?
And the next q: can you name some vpn operators you want to work whith you? Or this is not in progress at this moment?
Activity: 162
Activity: 434
Merit: 436

Jump to: