Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 238. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Pool error right? I see last payment 2 hour ago Cry

I say about this one hour ago...

Yes we are very sorry, our pool deamon has been facing issues since last network increase. We ask everyone to please move to other pools and help network decentralization... Thank you for understanding
The concentration of hash is a tricky business, but at the moment the network is stable, and If INTS future value exponential growth, it may come in a bigger hash.
The pool server's power is being QUADRUPLED shortly! Smiley

That´s amazing... Our network receive a relevant increase this week, it sound good for all @Intense users , it means we become visible, trusted, an more people are joining to this great project.

Somebody are looking to short when see the value hit 50 sats, but this coin have a purpose, have an ideal, have a strong project behind it, an the value now is only a little bit of the real value of all that.

So everybody keep mining, holding and supporting @Intense.
Activity: 219
Merit: 121
Lethean Developer

Yes we are very sorry, our pool deamon has been facing issues since last network increase. We ask everyone to please move to other pools and help network decentralization... Thank you for understanding
The concentration of hash is a tricky business, but at the moment the network is stable, and If INTS future value exponential growth, it may come in a bigger hash.
The official pool server's power was just QUADRUPLED to help manage this massive influx of hashing power! Server is no longer sad and hashing is now awesome once again  Wink
Activity: 145
Merit: 100

Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
Somebody please help me, my wallet lagged during me performing tx and now its unconfirmed and sometimes when i restart my wallet i see it as cancelled, but when it syncs it "-" without a time badge and unconfirmed.
How can i get my itns back? What is wrong?

tx 5b73911e08d5c3e8a3b62fce5ff5c7e7635f1f3bc0c991e3fb50c5eb2235eae9

thanks

This has been addressed with network update at block 65k. Please be a little patient we are 1k blocks away, and after, those issues should be gone.

What do you mean by this, am i supposed to just wait until then and my coins will be released from pending/cancelled status?

thanks

Yes all should be solved after block 65k. Just sit tight and in less then 1k blocks issue will be solved
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
And shares are lost... :-(
Activity: 137

Activity: 142
Merit: 11
Activity: 129
Merit: 5
ohohoh  54 ITNS!!!!
Activity: 66
Somebody please help me, my wallet lagged during me performing tx and now its unconfirmed and sometimes when i restart my wallet i see it as cancelled, but when it syncs it "-" without a time badge and unconfirmed.
How can i get my itns back? What is wrong?

tx 5b73911e08d5c3e8a3b62fce5ff5c7e7635f1f3bc0c991e3fb50c5eb2235eae9

thanks

This has been addressed with network update at block 65k. Please be a little patient we are 1k blocks away, and after, those issues should be gone.

What do you mean by this, am i supposed to just wait until then and my coins will be released from pending/cancelled status?

thanks
Activity: 137
mega fail... so the stock exchange was supposed to sell at a minimum.

and the pool down again
Activity: 87
4300 sat    Grin Grin Grin
glitch Exchange
Activity: 406
Merit: 170
A better exchange would certainly be refreshing news. The current exchange is allowing overlaps in buy/sell orders and not actually allowing transactions to go through. Price doesn't mean much if you're not able to buy or sell.
Activity: 87
still keep the coin in the wallet, when is there any new exchange for intense?
I am also, I have been mining, I think the decentralized tor network will have many people support, until one day people can't leave it, INTS will also reflect own value.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Dev .. Can you up coin to hitbtc

Yeah a greater exchange will be better
Activity: 142
Merit: 11
Dev .. Can you up coin to hitbtc
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
ANN is starting to look good!!! and some bounties are finally moving!!   good job!!! keep on going Intense
Activity: 89
lol Wallet freezes when trying to transfer coins.
This is something new.
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
Well ..Dif up too high.. Im out mine  and wait 😁
INT up to 40sat.  Shocked that is amazing!!  Shocked Shocked
Jump to: