Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 286. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 250
According to intensecoin roadmap, this crypto will be added on coinexchange.io in mid september. May this have any delays through wallet problem?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
OK first I apologise.

1. It seems that Im using tha 1.0 wallet it was on the main website of Intensecoin,  (although Ive read the mandatory wallet update) an downloaded the wallet that was in the link of the main website (But the devs did not updated the link rigt away  I guess, thanks guys)

2.  I have about 79k Coins  (10k is in Unconfirmed status)

What I have to do now?    should copy my .wallet  paste it in the directory of another laptop In wich i have installed the "fancy" new wallet 1.2.0? and press Open wallet?   Or should I try to send them to the new adress of the new wallet  *1.2.0

3. The old wallet works perfectly with pool synch why the update?  Ive send from Rig one that used the wallet 1.0  to main Wallet also 1.0 1000 coins they went fine as usually, 10k got stuck,  On which end is the problem of the wallet that had send the coins or the Wallet that received the 10k coins?

4. Sorry for the question for the 3rd time,  What Should I do about the 10k uncofirmed coins that are in the Wallet 1.0?

where do I find the .wallet?

this is the https://github.com/valiant1x/intensecoinwallet/releases/download/v1.2/Intensecoin-win64.zip   wallet that i need to Update to right?
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
Code:
./intensecoind
Illegal instruction
Dev need help, please.
Activity: 406
No exchange or coin marketcap yet, the coin had some delays and is still very new

Also, thanks to anyone that pm'd me, I replied to those that sent me appealing offers.
How many did you purchase?

not enough, feel free to keep sending offers my way

I'm offering to buy over the counter before an exchange is available, my price reflects that and the risk involved
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
No exchange or coin marketcap yet, the coin had some delays and is still very new

Also, thanks to anyone that pm'd me, I replied to those that sent me appealing offers.
How many did you purchase?

einc.io
I dont think so, it's not even on coinmarketcap.com =)
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
is this coin on a exchange yet?
As far as I know it takes 60 block confirmations for your pending balance to appear.
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
Hello, i have a mac wallet, version aa96624.
Everything is ok, coins received well, but i m not trying send coins.

It is ok - use this version of wallet or i should stop mining and wait new wallet for mac?
Yes its okay to keep using that version of the wallet to receive your mined coins but remember to always store a backup of your wallet.

Thanks! Backup is always important)
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
You will need to download/install boost 1.64 from www.boost.org.
Yes.Download.
Code:
./intensecoind
Illegal instruction
?

It is ok - use this version of wallet or i should stop mining and wait new wallet for mac?
Yes its okay to keep using that version of the wallet to receive your mined coins but remember to always store a backup of your wallet.
Activity: 679
Merit: 103

PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
Glad to see movement and communication from the dev here. So many coins die because the dev just remains quiet for extended periods of time.
What's next on the roadmap for Intense coin?
Activity: 532
The harder your life is the more meaning it has.
Coins send problem

Wallet Had 12.000 INTS

I sended to another Wallet 1000 INTS after 10 minutes it started to receive confirmations *evnetualy getting the 14 required,   so ok I sended again after 3 minutes 10.000 but after 30 minutes it did not started to get any confirmation  

what would happen to it now?

Question 2 does it matter that I shut down the Wallet from which i send the Coins?

if you closed the wallet before it sends them from few nodes you need to do a transaction rescan with "-zapwallettxes" from a shortcut in your desktop then the stuck coins will be in your balance.

I send them waited about 40 minutes Yes the other wallet has it in the transactions buts its on "?" status

If I do what you told me where should I do it from the wallet that ive send it? or the one that received it?
make a shortcut of the wallet on desktop and go to its properties then in fron of .exe" add the -zapwallettxes and press ok then start the wallet from that shortcut.
Activity: 219
Merit: 121
Lethean Developer
Code:
sudo apt-get install libboost-system-dev package buddy
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree      
Reading state information... Done
E: Unable to locate package package
E: Unable to locate package buddy

?
remove "package buddy"

Code:
sudo apt-get install libboost-system-dev
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree      
Reading state information... Done
libboost-system-dev is already the newest version.
The following packages were automatically installed and are no longer required:
  apt-xapian-index aptitude-common gccxml laptop-detect libclass-accessor-perl
  libcwidget3 libept1.4.12 libio-string-perl libparse-debianchangelog-perl
  libsigc++-2.0-0c2a libsub-name-perl libxapian22 python-debian python-dev
  python-xapian python2.7-dev
Use 'apt-get autoremove' to remove them.
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.

My apologies, looks like the boost lib was not properly statically linked to the binaries. I'll resolve that soon.

In the interim, if you want to use precompiled binaries on unix, sorry but the apt version of libboost-system-dev is out of date with what the project was compiled with. You will need to download/install boost 1.64 from www.boost.org.

RE wallet issues --- transactions from 1.0 wallet will not send, sorry. https://intensecoin.com/2017/08/31/mandatory-wallet-update-ticker-change/

If you want to eliminate those old broken transactions, open your .wallet file in the new 1.2 wallet, and then File->Reset wallet.

Whomever mentioned using zapwallettxes command, we do not have that in our software, perhaps you're thinking of a different coin. Running `reset` in simplewallet or file->Reset in the GUI wallet should accomplish the same thing. However, it seems this is still allowing some transactions to linger - I will add a command or option to zap all pending TXs.
Coins send problem

Wallet Had 12.000 INTS

I sended to another Wallet 1000 INTS after 10 minutes it started to receive confirmations *evnetualy getting the 14 required,   so ok I sended again after 3 minutes 10.000 but after 30 minutes it did not started to get any confirmation  

Question 2 does it matter that I shut down the Wallet from which i send the Coins?

if you closed the wallet before it sends them from few nodes you need to do a transaction rescan with "-zapwallettxes" from a shortcut in your desktop then the stuck coins will be in your balance.

I send them waited about 40 minutes Yes the other wallet has it in the transactions buts its on "?" status

If I do what you told me where should I do it from the wallet that ive send it? or the one that received it?
Activity: 532
The harder your life is the more meaning it has.
Coins send problem

Wallet Had 12.000 INTS

Jump to: