Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 326. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Wait so if we've been mining on http://int.profit-pool.org/ we should be good right? That pool is reporting blocks found regularly (last one was just 6 minutes ago at time of this post).

That pool seemingly forked from the chain.

Check the daemon, the chain is on block 1117.

This pool is not paying.
Yes, seems like we are not on official chain.
Please don't mine here, sorry for misleading.
Activity: 59
My mined 20k+ coin missing..  Cry

What do you mean is 'missing' is it magically gone from your wallet? or no payment receive from the pool? please elaborate more because this is alarming if it is true:) -we need to pay electric bill from this coin Smiley
Activity: 34
My mined 20k+ coin missing..  Cry
Activity: 39
Wait so if we've been mining on http://int.profit-pool.org/ we should be good right? That pool is reporting blocks found regularly (last one was just 6 minutes ago at time of this post).

We are looking into it.
Activity: 59
Nothing's working just a waste of time and electricity , entire day wasted for nothing , what clown coin and team
They dont even bother with updating the front page , still stratum+tcp://45.32.171.89 non working pool down there ...
Activity: 540
Merit: 251
ASK

Activity: 27
Activity: 254
Merit: 104
CURRENT UPDATES!  PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!

OK guys, we are here to provide you a coin, not a pool mining service. I am going to have to pull the plug on the mining pool. We reached out to Suprnova and minergate, democats and others asking them to create pools and I recommend you do the same. An astronomical number of hours has gone into this with terrible results. As with pool v1 all of your shares will be paid once they mature - including the transactions that failed to take (basically all pool v2 payments?).. this is just not what we planned to do with the coin and this is a job best left to people that know what they are doing. We are hitting bugs involving payment and stability over and over with no end in sight, this just isn't worth anyone's aggravation.

I recommend you all to read the previous announcements!

Here is another one on the compensation that is planned by 17/08 evening.

Apologies for the delay, but pool chaos dominated dev schedules tonight. On 8/17 evening UTC we will publish a page to enter your wallet address from the pre-fork coin and receive a payout. We finished sorting through the data and have a list of all wallet addresses from the pre-fork (original genesis block) pool with all balances paid and unpaid. Thanks for your patience.

Activity: 540
Merit: 251
ASK
MINING IS ON A STAND-STILL FOR NOW
DEV's ARE LOOKING IN TO ISSUES

"Something Like that"
I recommend you all to read the previous announcements!

Here is another one on the compensation that is planned by 17/08 evening.

Apologies for the delay, but pool chaos dominated dev schedules tonight. On 8/17 evening UTC we will publish a page to enter your wallet address from the pre-fork coin and receive a payout. We finished sorting through the data and have a list of all wallet addresses from the pre-fork (original genesis block) pool with all balances paid and unpaid. Thanks for your patience.
Activity: 182
Knowledge must be free !
do you have a linux wallet version ?
the links are dead
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
even the wallet saying warning about the last block created one and half hour ago. Sad
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Activity: 24

OK guys, we are here to provide you a coin, not a pool mining service. I am going to have to pull the plug on the mining pool. We reached out to Suprnova and minergate, democats and others asking them to create pools and I recommend you do the same. An astronomical number of hours has gone into this with terrible results. As with pool v1 all of your shares will be paid once they mature - including the transactions that failed to take (basically all pool v2 payments?).. this is just not what we planned to do with the coin and this is a job best left to people that know what they are doing. We are hitting bugs involving payment and stability over and over with no end in sight, this just isn't worth anyone's aggravation.

While we wait for the pool to open, we do not dig any other mines.If you specify time, then let's check.We are losing time and money.We are strong together.I hope everything will be better.

My wallet address:

iz4Zhhn2LgBgVQHv8SNjW8ZYmLaDTEfJF33z48AsnH6S77ZZ95tzzsW2cJU9JdgnbwUK4Z7LUtuowHr Q3Axzi9GD1iydcrcwE
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Creator go mining a monero!

Activity: 24
Activity: 35
Do not appear to have this figured out very well to date
Activity: 10
Activity: 182
Knowledge must be free !
yeah I think I had enough of this crap
Jump to: