Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 324. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 121
Lethean Developer
Hi all!
When i try to use GPU miner "ccminer" to server 45.32.171.89:3333 have an error "...Stratum connection failed: Failed to connect to 45.32.171.89 port 3333: Connection refused"
How can i fix it?

Sorry SD, we are no longer operating a pool. That was an Intense operated 0 fee pool. Due to numerous issues with payment processing we have pulled the plug on that. Hopefully a real pool operator comes along soon to offer pool mining options.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi all!
When i try to use GPU miner "ccminer" to server 45.32.171.89:3333 have an error "...Stratum connection failed: Failed to connect to 45.32.171.89 port 3333: Connection refused"
How can i fix it?
Activity: 219
Merit: 121
Lethean Developer
I mean c'mon are you really suggesting solo mining after you see that error ?
Failed to handle NOTIFY_REQUEST_CHAIN. block_ids doesn't end with genesis block ID

Is anyone out there doing some troubleshooting ? or do you need community's help ?

You can ignore this error, it's because there are still a few lingering nodes on the network with the original genesis block ID. Your client will not sync with them. It's just warning you that there is some 'confusion' in the syncing. As long as you see 'SYNCHRONIZED OK' in green text in the daemon,  or '*** You are now synchronized with the network and can now start simplewallet ***', you have nothing to worry about.

Nice, and what about the first real launch with the old wallet? I have still 4000 coins on it Sad

Announcement coming by this evening with a page to reclaim those coins, as long as they were from pool mining. If you solo mined we have no way to keep track of your balance - the Ring signatures of cryptonote means we can't trace transactions in the blockchain. However, we have database records from the pool of all balances and payouts, and that is exactly what will be reimbursed.
Activity: 540
Merit: 251
ASK
Activity: 60
1117 and 1118 have been mined from what CPU mining is showing me

can we get a pool going again?

-TC
Activity: 182
Merit: 104
Knowledge must be free !
I mean c'mon are you really suggesting solo mining after you see that error ?
Failed to handle NOTIFY_REQUEST_CHAIN. block_ids doesn't end with genesis block ID

Is anyone out there doing some troubleshooting ? or do you need community's help ?
Activity: 116
Merit: 19
From Valiant - Lead Developer:

Hi All,

There are some concerns being presented about the block being stuck at 1117. This is due to the astronomical current difficulty of the 1117 block and the absence of a pool to mine on. The only way the blockchain will advance is once a new block is mined! This is currently only possible via solo mining (CPU ONLY!), and people's solo hashing power is fairly low as it's CPU only while people were GPU mining on the pool. If you aren't solo mining, we recommend starting to do so. Please note that the difficulty of the next block will drop considerably once the 1118 block is finally mined.

Please also note we will issue all failed payments from the second pool after all the blocks it was working on are matured. This will be around block 1080. Then we can finally wash our hands of the pool chaos and focus on actual coin dev! Smiley

Unless the pool you find is at least on block 1117, avoid mining on it as it will cause a side chain. Solo Mining is the way to go to hash block 1118.  That is, unless the pool starts mining at block 1117 like it should. A member here started a pool but they are on their own side chain or fork at only block 1050ish.

Furthermore, we have contacted various pools and asked them to integrate INTENSE. I'm sure it will be a short matter of time until someone has a pool going.

Nice, and what about the first real launch with the old wallet? I have still 4000 coins on it Sad
Activity: 47
Port 5555 does not work
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Hashrate: 56.0526
[Wallet iz5WQa]: bc_height
Still mining on CPU 7 threads more than half an hour.
Activity: 27
Grin while the Dev fix it, you can try another coin in our pool. fee 0%
http://35.193.128.38/#
happy mining!  Kiss

Getting a port refusal on my GPU miner and JSON rpc2_login_decode failure on my CPU miner
Activity: 236
22:24:47.274461 INFO Mining has started with 20 threads, good luck!
22:24:59.041134 ERROR [51.15.11.219:48772 OUT] Failed to handle NOTIFY_REQUEST_C
HAIN. block_ids doesn't end with genesis block ID

Solo mining not working for me?
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
 Grin while the Dev fix it, you can try another coin in our pool. fee 0%
http://35.193.128.38/#
happy mining!  Kiss
Activity: 168
why is GPU solo mining not possible with the wallet like for other coins?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Daemon cant connect to net, just closing due to some reason... Huh
Activity: 33

2017-Aug-17 20:41:41.115234 ERROR [protocol] [5.164.27.158:52724 INC] Failed to handle NOTIFY_REQUEST_CHAIN. block_ids doesn't end with genesis block ID

Solo mining, is this normal? what is the problem?
Activity: 254
Merit: 104
From Valiant - Lead Developer:

Hi All,

There are some concerns being presented about the block being stuck at 1117. This is due to the astronomical current difficulty of the 1117 block and the absence of a pool to mine on. The only way the blockchain will advance is once a new block is mined! This is currently only possible via solo mining (CPU ONLY!), and people's solo hashing power is fairly low as it's CPU only while people were GPU mining on the pool. If you aren't solo mining, we recommend starting to do so. Please note that the difficulty of the next block will drop considerably once the 1118 block is finally mined.

Please also note we will issue all failed payments from the second pool after all the blocks it was working on are matured. This will be around block 1080. Then we can finally wash our hands of the pool chaos and focus on actual coin dev! Smiley

Unless the pool you find is at least on block 1117, avoid mining on it as it will cause a side chain. Solo Mining is the way to go to hash block 1118.  That is, unless the pool starts mining at block 1117 like it should. A member here started a pool but they are on their own side chain or fork at only block 1050ish.

Furthermore, we have contacted various pools and asked them to integrate INTENSE. I'm sure it will be a short matter of time until someone has a pool going.
Activity: 47
How's the solo on the GPU?
No where is there about it
If you say that it will be faster 1118
Activity: 540
Merit: 251
ASK
OK guys, I been in the slack a lot, so here's an update.

*http://int.profit-pool.org IS A FORKED POOL, IT IS ON THE INCORRECT BLOCK

*Pool mining is currently down.

*Solo mining has a chance (?)

*We need a 3rd party Pool to host INTENSE.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
entire chain is not running
Activity: 27
I take it solo-mining isn't working either?
Jump to: