Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 330. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Code:
2017-Aug-16 13:13:14.787275 INFO [daemon] intensecoin v1.1.1.1()
2017-Aug-16 13:13:14.787775 INFO [daemon] Module folder: C:\Users\Ron\Desktop\intensecoin-miner-win64\intensecoind.exe
2017-Aug-16 13:13:14.789277 INFO [daemon] Initializing p2p server...
2017-Aug-16 13:13:14.789777 INFO [node_server] Binding on 0.0.0.0:48772
2017-Aug-16 13:13:14.790778 INFO [miner] Mining has been stopped, 0 finished
2017-Aug-16 13:13:14.792280 ERROR [daemon] Exception: TcpListener::TcpListener, bind failed, result=10048, Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted.

Can someone explain this? Do I need to port forward something?
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
Dang... pool issues again just in time for me to finally get my 40-core Xeon server mining, haha.
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
This is NOT an official statement as I'm just a guy trying to make a quick buck like y'all.  I'm just sharing what little insight I have, but again, I'm not a dev so do your own research:

Earlier today on slack, one of the devs mentioned that the pool has a bug that causes it to get stuck on a block sometimes.  All the hash going into trying to solve that block is being wasted.  I think it's going to stay this way until one of the devs restarts the pool daemon or wallet or whatever.  But the devs are offline on slack, so no telling when that will be.

This happened earlier too, at block 800-something.  I'm just assuming it's the same thing now, but I don't see why it wouldn't be. 

It was pretty much fine after the reset, but waiting for that is a bitch.  The devs are trying to get other pool operators to put up pools.  They claim that will make all this go away because this is supposedly a pool issue, not a blockchain issue.  The truth of that remains to be seen, but I personally will be keeping an eye on this coin until a new pool is up, to see if it helps.

Until then though, I'm gonna pull my miners.

Thank you for clarification!
Activity: 252
wtf ? block chain go down again ?
And now ? new wallet again ? lost coins again ?  Angry

I believe the devs think it's a pool issue not a blockchain issue, but that's just what they said on slack.  No idea how we'll figure it out one way or the other.
Activity: 23
wtf ? block chain go down again ?
And now ? new wallet again ? lost coins again ?  Angry
Activity: 252
This is NOT an official statement as I'm just a guy trying to make a quick buck like y'all.  I'm just sharing what little insight I have, but again, I'm not a dev so do your own research:

Earlier today on slack, one of the devs mentioned that the pool has a bug that causes it to get stuck on a block sometimes.  All the hash going into trying to solve that block is being wasted.  I think it's going to stay this way until one of the devs restarts the pool daemon or wallet or whatever.  But the devs are offline on slack, so no telling when that will be.

This happened earlier too, at block 800-something.  I'm just assuming it's the same thing now, but I don't see why it wouldn't be. 

It was pretty much fine after the reset, but waiting for that is a bitch.  The devs are trying to get other pool operators to put up pools.  They claim that will make all this go away because this is supposedly a pool issue, not a blockchain issue.  The truth of that remains to be seen, but I personally will be keeping an eye on this coin until a new pool is up, to see if it helps.

Until then though, I'm gonna pull my miners.
Activity: 540
Merit: 251
ASK
Why are we still here? Just to suffer?  Cry

If you consider hashing into thin air while waiting for the pool to come back up suffering, then yes.
Activity: 1
Why are we still here? Just to suffer?  Cry
Activity: 20
Well, that was intense. Got late to the party and pool stuck at me having 96 pending coins, then re-launch and now diff seems bit too high for my poor single card.
With block time 30 min (or is it stuck again?), at the moment i have no intention waiting 1800 minutes just to see if pending balance will go up, or we have another relaunch.

For people asking about pending=0, in previous posts it was mentioned about 40-60 minutes, but pending is calculated after 60 blocks confirmation, if block time is 1 minute then it's 60 minutes, if block time is 30 minutes then it would be 30 min * 60 blocks for your pending balance to update.

I may get back in few days when things are less 'intense' Wink
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
quarkchain.io
The project looks interesting. I hope these are all temporary problems in the early stages of live coin. Patience to the devs and good luck to all participants.
I'll keep watching.
ASK
     @alexius89-2

Block 1007 almost at an hour  Undecided
ASK
Block 1007 going on 15 minutes.

Yes i noticed that too, can someone explain what is going on?
This is a block chain tech how can that stuck?

That's over my head.

Block 1007 going on 25 minutes.

you yourself confirm for me

I could be wrong
I hope not right

There is only 1 pool, (The Dev's) that is currently finding blocks.
I am not aware of anyone solo mining this.

So given that the difficulty is rapidly fluctuating, a lot of people are pointing hashpower at it, and it's new,
It's probably just going down from high traffic. And if that pool goes down, blocks stop getting processed, because no other entity is hashing them.

I'd like to think this is a legit project. The combination of crypto+vpn seems hand and hand. And both are becoming more prevalent every day.
Activity: 42
What that supose to mean? The 1007 block
Activity: 131

That's over my head.

you yourself confirm for me

I could be wrong
I hope not right
ASK

That's over my head.

Activity: 282

ASK
INTENSE COIN is a Scam

nothing personal - just business

No evidence or accusations of how or why?

ASK
Activity: 131
INTENSE COIN is a Scam

nothing personal - just business
Activity: 486
When installing a new purse, I wrote: the program stopped working "intensecoin.exe". What am I doing wrong?
rus?,,,,,win7,10? x64 or x86?   visual 10,12,13,15 installed?
Yes! There is a 8.1 and Visual Studio 2017 .The first wallet became without problems.
Jump to: