Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 334. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 104
Knowledge must be free !
sounds good .. 860 on asus strix .. 875 on zotac amp extreme
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
what the heck happen to old wallet? i lost all coin in old wallet @@
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
why I still having:

Pending Balance: 0.00000000 INT
 Total Paid: 0.00000000 INT

?

When is the payment happen? is it every 10mins? Please enlighten me.

Thanks Dev and more power!
Pending balances in the pool will not register until the block you were mining has fully matured, which takes 40-60 minutes.
something like this Cheesy

Thanks!

Ok I'll watch movie and see after the movie end Smiley
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
why I still having:

?

You need wait about 40-50 min, before payments will be approved
Activity: 252
I downloaded the new wallet file. deleteded the old one and opened a wallet anew. Ive begun mining, and coins have accumulated. But I don't know why, I still have this strange feeling that these coins might be on the old chain. Is this possible? How can I be sure?

I'm not a technical person, so please take this with a grain of salt:

Check if your wallet shows the same block height as the pool.  If you're on the same chain, the numbers will be the same.  If you're on the old chain, I think it topped out at roughly 570 blocks.
Activity: 15
why I still having:

?

Pending balances in the pool will not register until the block you were mining has fully matured, which takes 40-60 minutes.
something like this Cheesy
Pool not working / overloaded?

Code:
JSON-RPC call failed: {
   "message": "invalid method",
   "code": -1

tried with ccminer 2.2 (x64)

you need to mention the algo

like: ccminer -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://45.32.171.89:3333 -u wallet.address -p x
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
Im also curious how i will get my transactions from the old chain to the new chain. Technical difficult.
Activity: 322
Holy shit 200+ connected to pool, 1.3 MH/s hash.  People LOVE this project??  Nice work (despite some hiccups?)
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
Dev why are you ignoring me??? answer my question in PM !!

Chill, maybe devs also need some sleep?
why I still having:

?

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
alexius89-2, I think you could update miner list on your pool Smiley

The ones provided on http://intensecoin.com/pool/#getting_started are old as heck.

Add xmr-stack-cpu, xmr-stack-amd, xmr-stack-nvidia, xmrMiner, xmrig, cpuminer-opt (JayDDee) as the actual ones. Of course, ccminer (but the official 2.2 one) and claymore's gpu (will be updated soon) should be left.

same error

What build do u use? Try the latest 2.2 - https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases

ive tried about 4 miners, ccminers all over and same issue. the cmd prompt loads and closes real quick. not working on my 8 1070 founders edition rig.

got it to work
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
Dev why are you ignoring me??? answer my question in PM !!

The ones provided on http://intensecoin.com/pool/#getting_started are old as heck.

Add xmr-stack-cpu, xmr-stack-amd, xmr-stack-nvidia, xmrMiner, xmrig, cpuminer-opt (JayDDee) as the actual ones. Of course, ccminer (but the official 2.2 one) and claymore's gpu (will be updated soon) should be left.

same error

What build do u use? Try the latest 2.2 - https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases

ive tried about 4 miners, ccminers all over and same issue. the cmd prompt loads and closes real quick. not working on my 8 1070 founders edition rig.
Activity: 252
Activity: 137
Windows wallet also got problems
MSVCP140.dll  and VCRUNTIME140.dll error, I installed VC2013 but same

Linux wallet stuck at block 573, tried to delete everything from ./intensecoin but same stuck at block 573. Is there solution to add exclusive node on linux wallet thru intensecoin.conf file??

Win wallet working, after i installed file(all-vs....something) from few pages back, but all coins from yesterday lost. I see old coins in wallet but they are not unconfirmed, nor confirmed.
Activity: 187
Cryptocurrency enthusiast

same error

Activity: 322
as long as people didn't delete their wallet files, the 'old' addresses from previous chain still work just fine on the new chain. Sorry if there was some confusion about this. I'm still using my old address from the original chain

Can someone explain this better?

Lets say I was mining on old chain with wallet address "1234".  Then the devs restart and move to new chain.  Suddenly, I am mining to wallet "1234" on new chain.  How do I recover what I mined on the new chain?  If I reinstall the windows wallet, I get a new address like "5678".  But my miner was mining to "1234" until I re-directed my miners to my new wallet address.

How do I open wallet "1234" on the updated blockchain?  I have a .wallet file from the old chain, but I can't seem to open that on the new chain.  Is this where I'm doing something wrong?
i didnt change anything else

So go and do it, man Grin Open ccminer's readme file, and read bout --bfactor and --launch-config keys first.

You get this info:

>using 40 blocks of 8 threads

So, if you have similar cards in your rig, add settings to your bat file:

ccminer -o stratum+tcp://45.32.171.89:3333 --launch-config=8x30 -u WALLETID -p x

If it will be OK, try 8x45 as well (may give higher hasharate). If you still get out of memory, reduce first value, e.g. try 7x30 or even 6x30 (6x45 and 7x45 as well) until the error disappears. You should check your physical (system's DDR3/DDR4 memory I mean) and virtual (paging file) memory size as well. Set paging file size to 16+ Gb.

not getting any love. same error. i run the bat file and the cmd prompt pops up and loads for 1-2 seconds then closes. my other system is working with 8 cards, but this one is not working for some reason. i changed the mem to 16gb, restarted, not working ;(
Activity: 254
Merit: 104
i didnt change anything else

So go and do it, man Grin Open ccminer's readme file, and read bout --bfactor and --launch-config keys first.

You get this info:

>using 40 blocks of 8 threads

So, if you have similar cards in your rig, add settings to your bat file:

ccminer -o stratum+tcp://45.32.171.89:3333 --launch-config=8x30 -u WALLETID -p x

If it will be OK, try 8x45 as well (may give higher hasharate). If you still get out of memory, reduce first value, e.g. try 7x30 or even 6x30 (6x45 and 7x45 as well) until the error disappears. You should check your physical (system's DDR3/DDR4 memory I mean) and virtual (paging file) memory size as well. Set paging file size to 16+ Gb.

Thanks a lot nizzuu! :-)
Jump to: