Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 46. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
Dear Intense Family

Our application to Bittrex is done Wink lets show them some love and RT this:

https://twitter.com/c1sc0r1b31r0/status/983413937008992256

Thank you and have a great week

Bittrex would be great, or Poloniex!  looks like they are rebuilding https://poloniex.com/press-releases/2018.04.06-Circle-Poloniex-Journey-Six-Weeks-In/
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
Dear Intense Family

Our application to Bittrex is done Wink lets show them some love and RT this:

https://twitter.com/c1sc0r1b31r0/status/983413937008992256

Thank you and have a great week
Activity: 174
Merit: 0
Hi admin,

deposit and withdrawal in stocks.exchange is currently disable. do you know when will it resume?  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 397
Merit: 11
Activity: 181
Merit: 46
Lethean COO
Hello Guys!

Are there any plans to change algo for Intense? I have the feeling that the ASICs from monero will just bleed down to smaller coins(like Intense) after their recent fork.
People will not throw away their crypto night ASICs just because they can't mine Monero...

Already on our radar. We are following Moneros lead on this one. Hard fork should happen on 15th of May.
Activity: 397
Merit: 11
Hello Guys!

Are there any plans to change algo for Intense? I have the feeling that the ASICs from monero will just bleed down to smaller coins(like Intense) after their recent fork.
People will not throw away their crypto night ASICs just because they can't mine Monero...
Activity: 420
Merit: 184
So, wallet 1.4.2 is now unable to sync more than a few blocks each time it is opened and hangs when exiting, forcing me to kill the process with task manager. I see there is a new beta wallet available that seems to address a similar issue, but I am not real keen on beta testing wallets, nor on having to delete the entire %appdata%\intensecoin directory tree and start over from scratch, but it looks like I'm going to have to do one or both.

I am experiencing similar problems with the new wallet beta, 1.4.5, except this time the daemon syncs up fine but the GUI wallet hangs after a random number of blocks are synced. Since I've been screwing around with this for nearly 2 days, which is about 47.75 hours longer than I should spend on a wallet software upgrade, I renamed the %appdata%\intensecoin directory and am starting over from block 1 with the 1.4.2 wallet.

Also, the instructions for importing an existing 1.4.2 or earlier wallet into the 1.4.5 wallet are incomplete/incorrect, but seeing as I can't even the newer wallet to work I can't really provide more details than that.

The new wallet daemon typically updates blocks in 100 increments, that’s from my own experience. Are you having issues where it is not updating at all? If so, make sure you have added it to the exception list for your antivirus and/or windows defender. Additionally, make sure you have the old wallet closed when trying to sync the new wallet. This will ensure that it syncs properly.

Yes, I have noticed that Windows Defender has been flagging more wallets as malware lately and have adding them to the exception list proactively. It's getting to the point where I am going to give up and just add c:\ to the exception list and be done with it completely.

As I mentioned already - ahem - the old wallet, and the new one, would sync a few blocks each time I ran either of them before hanging. However, the problem with the new wallet may have been because I used the blockchain import binary to - theoretically - bootstrap the blockchain for the new wallet but I had failed to rename the old %appdata%\intensecoin directory first... so, files likely got overwritten or corrupted or something. Anyway, I renamed said directory and have proceeded with syncing the blockchain all over again with 1.4.2 so that I can - hopefully - recover my wallet

Wow, those are some seriously consumer-unfriendly instructions and not at all what I tried to do on my own (which may be why what I did didn't work). I'll give that a shot after 1.4.2 finishes syncing and if it keeps crashing, because to be perfectly blunt, I am sick of beta testing wallets and hard forks this week.

Lethean COO
Good day everyone!

Just as a heads up, we are now losted on OctaEx. We have pairs with BTC and ETH. The exchange was down for a few hours in the last few days. However, they were moving their servers. It is back up and running. Happy trading!

i do not see an option to translate to English.

For OctaEx, here is how to get its English UI
1 https://octaex.com/trade/index/market/itns_btc/
2 if it is not in English, check upper right corner, the national flag icon. For example, by default, it should be in Chinese, so it is the red Chinese national flag
3 Change the flag icon to the UK national flag (with "English" string), then the OctaEx UI will be in English

Thanks, but now the site is not working at all.

Can you explain a bit more what issue you are having, so I can help?
Lethean COO
So, wallet 1.4.2 is now unable to sync more than a few blocks each time it is opened and hangs when exiting, forcing me to kill the process with task manager. I see there is a new beta wallet available that seems to address a similar issue, but I am not real keen on beta testing wallets, nor on having to delete the entire %appdata%\intensecoin directory tree and start over from scratch, but it looks like I'm going to have to do one or both.

I am experiencing similar problems with the new wallet beta, 1.4.5, except this time the daemon syncs up fine but the GUI wallet hangs after a random number of blocks are synced. Since I've been screwing around with this for nearly 2 days, which is about 47.75 hours longer than I should spend on a wallet software upgrade, I renamed the %appdata%\intensecoin directory and am starting over from block 1 with the 1.4.2 wallet.

Also, the instructions for importing an existing 1.4.2 or earlier wallet into the 1.4.5 wallet are incomplete/incorrect, but seeing as I can't even the newer wallet to work I can't really provide more details than that.

The new wallet daemon typically updates blocks in 100 increments, that’s from my own experience. Are you having issues where it is not updating at all? If so, make sure you have added it to the exception list for your antivirus and/or windows defender. Additionally, make sure you have the old wallet closed when trying to sync the new wallet. This will ensure that it syncs properly.

If you need info on how to update to the new wallet, I recommend reviewing https://www.reddit.com/r/IntenseCoin/comments/89gw15/guide_converting_your_141142_wallet_to_the_145/?st=JFSFQH68&sh=236d5812
Activity: 420
Merit: 184

Good day everyone!

Just as a heads up, we are now losted on OctaEx. We have pairs with BTC and ETH. The exchange was down for a few hours in the last few days. However, they were moving their servers. It is back up and running. Happy trading!

2 if it is not in English, check upper right corner, the national flag icon. For example, by default, it should be in Chinese, so it is the red Chinese national flag
3 Change the flag icon to the UK national flag (with "English" string), then the OctaEx UI will be in English

Thanks, but now the site is not working at all.
copper member
Activity: 138
Merit: 2
Good day everyone!

Good day everyone!

Lethean COO
Good day everyone!

Lethean COO
Will someone please update these people on the updates?
https://coindar.org/en/coin/intensecoin

I’ll be working on that in the next few days. Smiley
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
I've no idea what's up with tradeogre, but isn't it a bit early to call it a scam? The site went down yesterday, I suppose if it was just a technical issue then the owner would've posted smth on twitter. Since he hasn't, then maybe it was hacked.. we'll see, I guess.
Yes, far to early to call a small exchange being down for 1 day a scam.  They're vulnerable to DDOS attacks and technical issues.  
For newbies: never trust a small exchange (especially an anonymous one) with more coins at one time than you're willing to lose.  
TradeOgre is working fine today, and their wallet works, which is more than I can say for stocks.exchange.
looks like stocks.exchange is down again, have any of you used TradeOgre? safe to use?
I've used it, no issues at all besides a delayed transaction with ETN,
and customer service on Twitter was responsive within 24 hours. 
It was just the ETN network's fault, sorted itself before CS got back to me.
All my transactions were worth less than 0.1 btc.

I don't like that it forces you to use Google Authenticator. 
Will someone please update these people on the updates?
https://coindar.org/en/coin/intensecoin
looks like stocks.exchange is down again, have any of you used TradeOgre? safe to use?

well, i use tradeogre on a daily basis ...it's fast regarding deposits / withdrawal and i never had any kind of problem / delay comparing it with SE.
2 days ago it went down for some time ...they don't have any kind of support at exchange but they're so damn fast replying to PM's in twitter.
https://twitter.com/tradeogre?lang=en

I used to buy ITNS at SE ... it's horrible ...sometimes you get "withdrawal Error" and kind of problem takes like a week or so that admin has to cancel it manually.

Thanks for the feedback, i might try it out.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

well, i use tradeogre on a daily basis ...it's fast regarding deposits / withdrawal and i never had any kind of problem / delay comparing it with SE.
2 days ago it went down for some time ...they don't have any kind of support at exchange but they're so damn fast replying to PM's in twitter.
https://twitter.com/tradeogre?lang=en

I used to buy ITNS at SE ... it's horrible ...sometimes you get "withdrawal Error" and kind of problem takes like a week or so that admin has to cancel it manually.
Pages:
Jump to: