Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 47. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
I want to buy more ITNS today on Stocks.Exchange... but it says my ITNS wallet is "Disabled" -- is it down for everyone ?

It doesn't matter if you want to buy, it only matters if you want to sell cause currently yo cannot deposit ITNS. So just deposit your BTC as normally, put down the buy order, wait for SE to fix their wallet, and you'll be able to withdraw your ITNS. Smiley
Activity: 105
looks like stocks.exchange is down again, have any of you used TradeOgre? safe to use?

Read back a few pages and you'll quickly decide to stay away from it. But SlowGrowth posted a new exchange on the previous page.
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
looks like stocks.exchange is down again, have any of you used TradeOgre? safe to use?
Activity: 420
Merit: 184
So, wallet 1.4.2 is now unable to sync more than a few blocks each time it is opened and hangs when exiting, forcing me to kill the process with task manager. I see there is a new beta wallet available that seems to address a similar issue, but I am not real keen on beta testing wallets, nor on having to delete the entire %appdata%\intensecoin directory tree and start over from scratch, but it looks like I'm going to have to do one or both.

Activity: 128
I'd want to invest something but if I buy in stock exchange the price will be doubled,
is there someone who wants to sell several ITNS through the exchange?

you can't ))

Stocks.Exchange
‏ @StocksExchangeR
 2 hrs
ITNS disabled due to technical works!
Activity: 128
I want to buy more ITNS today on Stocks.Exchange... but it says my ITNS wallet is "Disabled" -- is it down for everyone ?

confirm... look on wallet... and too disabled...
Activity: 420
Merit: 184
such a great project, can i join?

Sorry, only meat popsicles allowed.
Activity: 714
Merit: 512

What version of wallet do you have? 1.4.1?

Sorry I should be more specific. My local wallet is okay. My ITNS wallet on Stocks.Exchange says "Disabled"
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
such a great project, can i join?
Activity: 129
Merit: 5

What version of wallet do you have? 1.4.1?
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
Activity: 174
I'd want to invest something but if I buy in stock exchange the price will be doubled,

make a fixed price (your choice, not double the current price) buy order and wait for people to fulfill it.
Activity: 116
Merit: 19
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
Q2 has already started. How is the ITNS project progressing?The early arrival of a bear market scares many people.

The progress is going very well and steady, feel free to read our latest blog post on the 1st of April.

How is the development of INTENSE COIN project? The MYST of the same nature can be called GAMEOVER.

MYST is a token based service that doesnt offer you privacy in payments neither has its own blockchain... Our project is much more complete, with multiple products to be developed including hardware routers. We are also looking into building an enterprise solution of VPN however i cant disclose much info about this yet. Overall we can find many differences even on the team experience and execution aspect of both projects.
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
Intensecoin is now available to trade in Octaex exchange!

https://octaex.com/trade/index/market/itns_btc/

More exchanges to follow Wink

Have a great weekend Intense Family!
Activity: 367
Merit: 255
How is the development of INTENSE COIN project? The MYST of the same nature can be called GAMEOVER.

Sell your coins faster!! Today was for 25 satoshi! Bottomless!!
Activity: 174
Tradeogre didnt open, they really do exit scam or it s just a timely trouble, somebody have info?

Last I checked they were having issues last night. I recommend reaching out to their twitter handle to see if a resolution can be met. You can reach out to their twitter by visiting —>https://twitter.com/search?q=tradeogre&src=tyah&lang=en

Let me know if you have additional issues.

Update from TradeOgre. They were having an issue that has since been resolved.

TradeOgre looks fine. What are the issues?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Activity: 541
Merit: 250
Q2 has already started. How is the ITNS project progressing?The early arrival of a bear market scares many people.
Activity: 181
Merit: 46
Lethean COO
Tradeogre didnt open, they really do exit scam or it s just a timely trouble, somebody have info?

Last I checked they were having issues last night. I recommend reaching out to their twitter handle to see if a resolution can be met. You can reach out to their twitter by visiting —>https://twitter.com/search?q=tradeogre&src=tyah&lang=en

Let me know if you have additional issues.

Update from TradeOgre. They were having an issue that has since been resolved.
Pages:
Jump to: