Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] International Euro - ASIC Resistant Cryptocurrency - page 4. (Read 10581 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Every thread has its village idiot
Activity: 633
B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io
This is becoming too funny
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
h͞è̵̸l̨ĺ̶o
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
Well we have 16 sister exchanges all over the world under the cryptonext brand www.cryptonext.net and if your buying the coin you can take it straight off the exchange and into your wallet.We are registered and regulated in the IOM aml/kyc compliant.
*cough cough, game over
Sorry different Cryptonext ours is in London
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
h͞è̵̸l̨ĺ̶o
My 0.0001 BTC:

1. You can choose to fill out your info on Altbitex to trade fiat OR you can use a throwaway email and keep it anonymous by only trading cryptocurrency.
Your personal information is not required, and no one is forcing you to do anything. Use your head.

2. We have no interest in paying any of the "Pay-to-list" extortionist exchanges. You are welcome to, but it's not in our roadmap and never will be.

3. If you are "out", prove it by sending what you've mined to the burn address and leave. We don't need/want you here. See you on the moon, kiddo.

legendary
I did ask you whats wrong with the one its on,at least its legal. Cryptsy has lied from day one about its MSB licence and has no legal right to operate Bitrexx is just full of scam coins and pump and dumps.Bleutrade I like and have applied to get the coin on there.Everyone likes Banx.io and nobody says its a scam yet like Altbitex they both operate through Cryptonext platform.
http://www.bananamarepublic.com/2015/02/04/crypto-next-con-man-patrick-visser-wants-to-clean-the-web/
I did ask you whats wrong with the one its on,at least its legal. Cryptsy has lied from day one about its MSB licence and has no legal right to operate Bitrexx is just full of scam coins and pump and dumps.Bleutrade I like and have applied to get the coin on there.Everyone likes Banx.io and nobody says its a scam yet like Altbitex they both operate through Cryptonext platform.
Dev was not straight from the get go.  
I asked him about another exchange... most devs would give a normal answer, but this guy asked me "what's wrong with the exchange its on?"

Im not an idiot. Sry.. could also care less, like i got time to fud for the freaks of the bitcointalk threads.. get a woman!
legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1011
I am not blackmailing anybody just telling you fact.If Bleutrade wont accept the coin there will only be one exchange.The dev is getting nothing out of the ICO its going to take a lot of money to get the plans in action.The exchange is relatively new but its parent company is huge and has Banx.io in it.We have tried to help the exchange as it has helped us,in fact the exchange has asked Coinsource to verify it at our request.No other exchange I know has done that
makes no difference, you should of announced this at the begining. and laughing saying that the miners will have nowhere else to trade it, im surprised you still have any support, good luck with your talented way of forcing people to join fictitious sites with usernames and passwords.

Im just as disappointed.. not too much cooperation here. A coin ain't shit without support from a community.
I hate to say it straight but judgement must be cast.

The Dev is owner or has some stake in the exchange. What is scary is that he suggested the remaining ICO coins not sold would be purchased by the exchange.. RED FLAG .. 

I'll say no more, and just leave it to others to come to their own conclusions.
Just get on with the promised by wall so i can dump this ish. Or if anyone wants to buy some well below ICO price, just send me a PM
Im out!
What's wrong with you? You knew it that there is an ICO, no one was forced to mine this coin..I know it is frustrating to have no exchange where to dump what you mined ..And please keep this thread  cleanly  so take you FUD with you and leave us...
You don't care adout this coin ..not with such attitude.

While I understand both sides of this argument that is going on, and your concerns jambo110. As bluedeep has said it was known up front that this coin had an ICO, and with that ICO still on going its not surprising that no other exchange has yet picked up this coin (although technically possible to do so).

Has this dev been perfect? No, but I do feel that this dev has generally been trying to appease the the community.
And don't forget that I'm a miner too...with no much btc left but keep mining...I'm not searching to dump because I like this coin and have confidence in this project
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I am not blackmailing anybody just telling you fact.If Bleutrade wont accept the coin there will only be one exchange.The dev is getting nothing out of the ICO its going to take a lot of money to get the plans in action.The exchange is relatively new but its parent company is huge and has Banx.io in it.We have tried to help the exchange as it has helped us,in fact the exchange has asked Coinsource to verify it at our request.No other exchange I know has done that
makes no difference, you should of announced this at the begining. and laughing saying that the miners will have nowhere else to trade it, im surprised you still have any support, good luck with your talented way of forcing people to join fictitious sites with usernames and passwords.

Im just as disappointed.. not too much cooperation here. A coin ain't shit without support from a community.

The Dev is owner or has some stake in the exchange. What is scary is that he suggested the remaining ICO coins not sold would be purchased by the exchange.. RED FLAG .. 

Just get on with the promised by wall so i can dump this ish. Or if anyone wants to buy some well below ICO price, just send me a PM
Im out!
What's wrong with you? You knew it that there is an ICO, no one was forced to mine this coin..I know it is frustrating to have no exchange where to dump what you mined ..And please keep this thread  cleanly  so take you FUD with you and leave us...

While I understand both sides of this argument that is going on, and your concerns jambo110. As bluedeep has said it was known up front that this coin had an ICO, and with that ICO still on going its not surprising that no other exchange has yet picked up this coin (although technically possible to do so).

Has this dev been perfect? No, but I do feel that this dev has generally been trying to appease the the community.
Thank you your quite correct
legendary
the only coins the team has is what we mined and dozens are mining and happy to as you are hardly a coin holder cant see why you comment.If you want to pay for it to go on Trexx I have no problem with that
i am and now was a miner from start  bye good luck fishing
People come and go…life goes on  Wink
legendary

Im out!
legendary
the only coins the team has is what we mined and dozens are mining and happy to as you are hardly a coin holder cant see why you comment.If you want to pay for it to go on Trexx I have no problem with that
i am and now was a miner from start  bye good luck fishing
legendary

Im out!

If you must quote the Dev quote right.I said I would leave it up to the miners to decide,should a wall on Bleutrade be made with the coins,sold to the exchange or burnt.Only one person replied and said a wall would be good
more said burn but you already sold a load (40%) to yourself on the exchange no one wants to join, so basically you already screwed things up for the community.

Im out!

If you must quote the Dev quote right.I said I would leave it up to the miners to decide,should a wall on Bleutrade be made with the coins,sold to the exchange or burnt.Only one person replied and said a wall would be good
legendary
No one is asking you to do anything and the miners will never be losers unlike you.
charming im a miner and i want you to burn ico find better exchange.  im not joining a new exchange with problems already with this coin, you just said if we dont use your exchange then our coins are worthless and laughed about it, next thing will be that you will say your account got hacked, come on we all been here before, same old same old, your a shit dev you seem like a pushy salesman but crooked
im out too

Im out!
Pages:
Jump to: