Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] International Euro - ASIC Resistant Cryptocurrency - page 5. (Read 10581 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I am not blackmailing anybody just telling you fact.If Bleutrade wont accept the coin there will only be one exchange.The dev is getting nothing out of the ICO its going to take a lot of money to get the plans in action.The exchange is relatively new but its parent company is huge and has Banx.io in it.We have tried to help the exchange as it has helped us,in fact the exchange has asked Coinsource to verify it at our request.No other exchange I know has done that
makes no difference, you should of announced this at the begining. and laughing saying that the miners will have nowhere else to trade it, im surprised you still have any support, good luck with your talented way of forcing people to join fictitious sites with usernames and passwords.
No one is asking you to do anything and the miners will never be losers unlike you.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
I am not blackmailing anybody just telling you fact.If Bleutrade wont accept the coin there will only be one exchange.The dev is getting nothing out of the ICO its going to take a lot of money to get the plans in action.The exchange is relatively new but its parent company is huge and has Banx.io in it.We have tried to help the exchange as it has helped us,in fact the exchange has asked Coinsource to verify it at our request.No other exchange I know has done that
makes no difference, you should of announced this at the begining. and laughing saying that the miners will have nowhere else to trade it, im surprised you still have any support, good luck with your talented way of forcing people to join fictitious sites with usernames and passwords.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
Would be nice some promo campaign..
well if you willing to be paid in Ieuro thats not a problem
only in iEURO :p
Well people refuse to use the exchange to buy it so wheres all this btc coming from and there mining it and wont use the exchange to buy it where are they going to sell it lol
Real nice treatment to the miners, your trying to blackmail people into joining that exchange, now that they all have put some hash at it, i think your uttlerly shamefull.
Well people refuse to use the exchange to buy it so wheres all this btc coming from and there mining it and wont use the exchange to buy it where are they going to sell it lol
legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1011
legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1011
Well as you know thats better than thousands being mined every day,the rarity sends the price up.Though I do believe there are quite a few mining it.   
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1057
Hows the mining going anyone got a lot?
a lot? Smiley) i don't think so.. it's very hard to mine even now when diff it's pretty low
I'm mining from the start with 2-8-20 mh/s and I got only 135 iEURO
Even that, I'll keep mining, mining and holding
Hows the mining going anyone got a lot?
Right I have applied to put it on Bleutrade and will put a wall up with coins at 0.009
you bought coins? did you get them?
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
what happens with this exchange. I went there 51.01650228 but they not come back. and how to write a letter. I can not find on the site. Angry

the question is removed. Coins come.
Sorry I cannot understand what you mean please get someone to write it in english for you

I wrote that the problem is solved and everything is fine
just small buyers in albitex, dead ico  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
40% sold in 5 days so wrong
what happens with this exchange. I went there 51.01650228 but they not come back. and how to write a letter. I can not find on the site. Angry

Sorry I cannot understand what you mean please get someone to write it in english for you
legendary
Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002
just small buyers in albitex, dead ico  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 215
Merit: 100

Activity: 633
B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io
Getting it listed on another exchange would increase attention massively. Simple
But thats up to you
Pages:
Jump to: