Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] International Euro - ASIC Resistant Cryptocurrency - page 6. (Read 10581 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
If you tell me there will be support for the coin I will list it as well on Bleutrade well I will try its up to the exchange to accept it.In the mean time I will have an in house sales here.Anybody that wants coins tell me here and I will send them to your address then you can send the btc.If someone scams me i will put negative trust in there name and stop sales, now how more honest can the Dev team be.All I ask is after the deal you leave me trust.

Our Bitcoin Address Is  3Fw8UrUMfZgH1NT2hqsr4F45VYnB7sbjzy
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
h͞è̵̸l̨ĺ̶o
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Not that i am advocating it, but there is nothing technically stopping another exchange from opening up the market  and miners trading their coins. Although it would be considered kind of rude.
What are you talking about? Do you know what means ICO? Smiley))

PS: loooool

Yes i know what ICO means, but since there are coins on the blockchain out site altbitex.com via POW mining miners are free to trade/move these coin around on the blockchain.

Again not that i am advocating it, but there is nothing technically stopping another exchange from opening up.

I personally am mining and holding right now.
Technically not but Dev can decide that or maybe you if you want to pay for it...if you are mining and holding why are you so hurry, huh?

I am not in a hurry at all, i was just stating that it is possible.
legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1011
Not that i am advocating it, but there is nothing technically stopping another exchange from opening up the market  and miners trading their coins. Although it would be considered kind of rude.

Yes i know what ICO means, but since there are coins on the blockchain out site altbitex.com via POW mining miners are free to trade/move these coin around on the blockchain.

Again not that i am advocating it, but there is nothing technically stopping another exchange from opening up.

Technically not but Dev can decide that or maybe you if you want to pay for it...if you are mining and holding why are you so hurry, huh?

Every coin has its  village idiot lol cant see the worth of things
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1057
If everybody is so concerned about the exchange they can pay for it to go on another one and deal there
They want to sell under ICO price that's the point, poor people, weak hands  Grin Grin ( right now i'm mining from the first block, mine and hold)
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1000
since it is a rare coin, I hope will be exchanged as 42coin or similar! Grin
If everybody is so concerned about the exchange they can pay for it to go on another one and deal there
legendary
Activity: 938
lool  Grin Grin

Yes, he is referring to mined coins. Speaking of, not to be rude, I have some to sell at .0075 each. PM me if interested. Will entertain any offer.
legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1011

Not that i am advocating it, but there is nothing technically stopping another exchange from opening up the market  and miners trading their coins. Although it would be considered kind of rude.
legendary
Activity: 1059
I hope this ends soon this ICO!  Grin
You cant move your coin during an ICO
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1057
stratum.euros.international is down for maintenance, payments for the last mined blocks will be sent as they are confirmed
good timing in the middle of coin, suppose the exchange will be next, we need a new exchange for this coin
you don't understand that  this coin have an ICO right now and it is not allowed new exchange right no... is it so hard to understand ? lol !!
h͞è̵̸l̨ĺ̶o
stratum.euros.international is down for maintenance, payments for the last mined blocks will be sent as they are confirmed
good timing in the middle of coin, suppose the exchange will be next, we need a new exchange for this coin

already back up, bro
it was down for two minutes.. and only one miner was affected
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
h͞è̵̸l̨ĺ̶o
I have already told you you cant move exchanges during an ICO and the exchange will buy any shares left,then it will be difficult to move if they own a large chunk of shares.I try to answer everything I can,and a slack site was set up to do that but I cant force people to do things I can only ask.The exchange knows the value of the coin and what its going to be used for and thats why they are happy to pick up the spare
Activity: 633
B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io
What happens to ICO coins not sold?
We dont expect any left,you have a retail gateway soon plus a debit card,but the real purpose of international euro think gaming.The US Gov
about to ban on-line Gaming completely, stealth address,small finite number of coins VPN and I will leave the rest to your imagination.
Please sign up at slack to discuss international euro

Even this answer!
You don't expect to have any left?

But you didn't answer my question.
Are the remaining coins not sold during the ICO going to be kept by the dev or destroyed? I think miners would like to know this information.
Pages:
Jump to: