Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] International Euro - ASIC Resistant Cryptocurrency - page 9. (Read 10581 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
ok folks back to the International Euro i see the diff shooting up now so plenty of you guys mining but remember the 10% off just lasts today
Please this is a thread for International Euro not for people who sell scammy coins and bots please leave the thread or I will ask the Mod to remove you
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I´ve got a picture! Haha!
Nothing to do with your signature you were one of the devs of it and people lost a fortune and you never even tried with it you just stole there money

I was not the dev of GDC, how can You say that? I just proclaimed that witch my signature and actually lost about 1.75 BTC on that..Never tried? Take a look at

Anyway GDC was (and still is) waaaaaaay more usefull than any altcoin out there.
Nothing to do with your signature you were one of the devs of it and people lost a fortune and you never even tried with it you just stole there money
The Dev of this coin does not get the premine until the exchange is satisfied that everything is being carried out so no chance he can just skip away   
well lets see your views on why this is a scam and i will answer your questions,then you can answer some of my questions about Gridcoin that you seem to be part of.

Oh sorry, GDC crashed at launch badly (mostly because altcoin scene became ultimate P&D scheme) and I did not have a time nor mood to alter my signature. And it still persists Wink
Hey, I came back for some funny n00b / haters / grammar nazi (obviously English is not my mother language) insults but as I said - its still the same crap as before. Fortunately I managed to screenshot Yours answer before it was deleted:

So.. Same crap as 7 months ago. BTW that was one of the most funniest answers I saw, send me Yours BTC adress - I´d like to buy You a beer Wink
well lets see your views on why this is a scam and i will answer your questions,then you can answer some of my questions about Gridcoin that you seem to be part of.
Hmmm.. I stopped to watch all theese altcoin craps several months ago, and as I can see, I did not made a mistake, as its the same old scammy crap as before. Good luck everyone and bye for another several months  Tongue
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
sell 1 ieuro=0.005BTC.to pm
Activity: 298
sell 1 ieuro=0.005BTC.to pm
Activity: 633
B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io
Full trading in this coin starts July 15Th but today its 10% off

Thanks Smiley
Well we have 16 sister exchanges all over the world under the cryptonext brand www.cryptonext.net and if your buying the coin you can take it straight off the exchange and into your wallet.We are registered and regulated in the IOM aml/kyc compliant.
I've never heard of this trading platform. So I don't dare to charge BTC to buy this coin.
And let me assure you regardless whats said here its highly unlikely the coin will fall below its ICO price.For instance UNO has same amount of coins think it just finally got voted for a retail gateway and not much else is trading way above the ICO price of International Euro
Full trading in this coin starts July 15Th but today its 10% off
You want to buy the coin but not on the exchang? so how you going to manage that.Maybe its me not understanding you
The actual ICO price is 0.009 but for the first 24hrs there is 10% off at 0.0081
I want to buy this coin, not to the trading platform

When does the ICO end?
The actual ICO price is 0.009 but for the first 24hrs there is 10% off at 0.0081
I want to buy this coin, not to the trading platform
Pages:
Jump to: