Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INTRODUCING 3DAX - Dynamic Decentralized Digital Asset Exchange!!! - page 10. (Read 2407 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1
How many confirmations are needed to complete a transaction? Do you rule out interception?
Even the most reliable, most secure and thought out to the smallest detail project cannot guarantee 100% protection against interceptions or accidental loss of money, which can either freeze or even disappear by some miracle.
Anything can happen ... no one is immune from this ... You just need to be as careful and careful as possible and then everything will be fine!
Activity: 112
How many confirmations are needed to complete a transaction? Do you rule out interception?
Even the most reliable, most secure and thought out to the smallest detail project cannot guarantee 100% protection against interceptions or accidental loss of money, which can either freeze or even disappear by some miracle.
Therefore, I always asking this kind of question, you never hear the concise ANSWER "yes" because a smart developer, always "just in case" is prematurely insured so he will not fall into the dirt with his face
I think that this is right on the one hand, but from the side of the developer it’s not completely honest, because we always often remain deceived.
but on the other hand it is not a hoax, but simply a lack of agreement. No one should be accountable for your actions and actions.
Therefore, you yourself must make your choice, and 100% do not trust everything they say. Maybe I think this way only because I repeatedly had the problem of freezing money in the air, as a result of which I had to say goodbye to them forever.
If the money is frozen, then it’s already and how it’s not worth it because the project just closes, and as we all know, money doesn’t return
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
hi guys! What are your predictions / betting that the coin is successfully entering the market? Huh Shocked
Activity: 102
Therefore, I always asking this kind of question, you never hear the concise ANSWER "yes" because a smart developer, always "just in case" is prematurely insured so he will not fall into the dirt with his face
I think that this is right on the one hand, but from the side of the developer it’s not completely honest, because we always often remain deceived.
Activity: 67
Activity: 135
Activity: 84
Hello,  thank you for your question.
We plan to develop an array of evaluation frameworks which will subject projects to various evaluation criteria. This process will thoroughly filter and approve projects to give a finer selection for which the community can decide which approved project to collectively go for.
Seeing that the 3DAX community will include a large number of new crypto adopters as well as existing crypto users and frequent ICO investors. This falls under our philosophy of a coordinated crypto-active community and provides a safer ground for old and new ICO investors. Keeping our community safe is one of our philosophies, and our responsibility.
Very well said. I think your philosophy will be appreciated by users and partners. And all this will lead to the fact that the project will be known and popular in the crypto community!
Activity: 308
What kind of user support program are we talking about? How it works? Where I can get more detailed information about this, I heard it at the edge of my ear and I don’t understand what was happening and why it was generally) I would be grateful for any answer.
I think this is one of the small nuances of every good project that cares about its users.
The fact that the project team is attentive to users, to their opinion, to their thoughts and views - says that users are very important for the project. It is very good!
this attitude should be in all teams to their users,it will increase the popularity of the project at the stage of development and attracting investors and at the stage of using the finished product
Activity: 124
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Of course it is good, the interface is customized for each user, typical tools such as trading pairs, depth charts and prices work together to ensure the formation of a decentralized hybrid trading system.
But who would suggest what is their radical difference from centralized / decentralized trading platforms. After all, everything is somehow very in the general sense described and it is not completely clear what is going on and what is meant by all this latent meaning.
In trading, everything is always not fully understood, this is the meaning) the strongest and smartest survive) Haha
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
Right now, the entrance barrier is very low due to the fact that cryptocurrency has fallen very much in price over the past year. We all know that in order to buy any cryptocurrency, you must first buy either Bitcoin or Ethereum, and the prices for these coins are very cheap today. Thus, even people with minimal finance can start investing in cryptocurrency.
The current situation gives a real chance to start investing in cryptocurrency for people who do not have great financial opportunities. Today, you can start investing with $ 50 or $ 100 in your pocket.
now the best prices for buying coins and investing, perhaps soon the market will change its trend to growing and we will regret that we did not buy coins at such low prices
Activity: 130
Of course it is good, the interface is customized for each user, typical tools such as trading pairs, depth charts and prices work together to ensure the formation of a decentralized hybrid trading system.
But who would suggest what is their radical difference from centralized / decentralized trading platforms. After all, everything is somehow very in the general sense described and it is not completely clear what is going on and what is meant by all this latent meaning.
Activity: 168
Right now, the entrance barrier is very low due to the fact that cryptocurrency has fallen very much in price over the past year. We all know that in order to buy any cryptocurrency, you must first buy either Bitcoin or Ethereum, and the prices for these coins are very cheap today. Thus, even people with minimal finance can start investing in cryptocurrency.
The current situation gives a real chance to start investing in cryptocurrency for people who do not have great financial opportunities. Today, you can start investing with $ 50 or $ 100 in your pocket.
Activity: 126
What kind of user support program are we talking about? How it works? Where I can get more detailed information about this, I heard it at the edge of my ear and I don’t understand what was happening and why it was generally) I would be grateful for any answer.
I think this is one of the small nuances of every good project that cares about its users.
The fact that the project team is attentive to users, to their opinion, to their thoughts and views - says that users are very important for the project. It is very good!
Activity: 112
After all, the main goal of such programs is directly the support of primarily personalized and first-class customer service, which in turn shows the level of professionalism, and the ability to not only provide their services, but also properly and efficiently serve their user / client so that I wanted to use this service again.
Therefore, each person chooses his own way, someone does not take this moment into account when creating the platform, as a result of which he soon suffers from failures and discontent on the part of the user
or simply burns, not understanding what is the reason for the defeat. In any case, everyone gets what they deserve.
Just so that this does not happen, you need to carefully study and read everything, even communication with the team should be carried out. but according to the fact that there are a lot of low-quality projects
If you hold market statistics, now scam projects are about half of the market, everyone collects only money and nothing else.
Activity: 196
After all, the main goal of such programs is directly the support of primarily personalized and first-class customer service, which in turn shows the level of professionalism, and the ability to not only provide their services, but also properly and efficiently serve their user / client so that I wanted to use this service again.
Therefore, each person chooses his own way, someone does not take this moment into account when creating the platform, as a result of which he soon suffers from failures and discontent on the part of the user
or simply burns, not understanding what is the reason for the defeat. In any case, everyone gets what they deserve.
Just so that this does not happen, you need to carefully study and read everything, even communication with the team should be carried out. but according to the fact that there are a lot of low-quality projects
Activity: 182
Yes, this type of work is very difficult, you need perseverance and excellent knowledge, because such a good payment for the tasks performed, we hope that the team will be able to implement their project to the end
It is very important to get the finished product, and not the next portion of promises. I hope that the team of this project will be able to do everything on time and efficiently.
And in order for the project to implement everything in time, he needs money, and now with investors it’s very tight on the market, but I think investments are going anyway
Activity: 182
Yes, this type of work is very difficult, you need perseverance and excellent knowledge, because such a good payment for the tasks performed, we hope that the team will be able to implement their project to the end
It is very important to get the finished product, and not the next portion of promises. I hope that the team of this project will be able to do everything on time and efficiently.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I now wonder if this project will really enjoy its popularity in the market among projects, because you need to earn trust, and this is very difficult in a period where there are only one project
In order to gain confidence in any project that seeks to enter the market, it is necessary to show all your strength and capabilities, interest the user and not slow down. Put a high bar and try to jump over it. After all, the competition rolls over. There are a lot of worthy projects)
Activity: 135
What are the next steps for the development of the beta version?
Pages:
Jump to: