Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INTRODUCING 3DAX - Dynamic Decentralized Digital Asset Exchange!!! - page 8. (Read 2407 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 1
Look at the project from the user. What do you see?)
You know, a very good question, which I assume is addressed to the team. I would like to hear the answer, because the main mistake that developers make is the wrong assessment of their own ideas. They look so lovingly at their idea that they simply do not see that it may seem simply useless. I do not claim, just guess
Activity: 135
I would like to look into the future and take a look with one eye of which peaks will reach 3DAX, or vice versa, because for the start-up of startups this is a thing that is very difficult to predict.
Activity: 102
Look at the project from the user. What do you see?)
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
A lot of developers, having an interesting idea, a strong team, decide to create a platform that everyone can use, from a simple user to an experienced trader, combining their bright minds, they are trying to create a simplified version that will have a demand for mass use among society,
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The market is alive, of course, but the volume of investments has simply become much smaller, as for me I still need to develop and go forward
Volumes of course significantly lower compared with the year 2017. But if we compare the volumes today (in February 2019) and, for example, in last year's figures of summer or autumn, then the growth is noticeable! Industry is recovering!
Crypto grows very slowly, but it jumps very much, I am afraid that everything may collapse in an instant, and hundreds of people will remain with their coins.
I don’t think there have always been and will be leaps in all the years, there will be growth and a fall, we need to somehow adapt to all the conditions that life presents to us.
Activity: 308
Everything is gradually coming back, in any case, sooner or later the market has been restored, of course it’s still not completely, but everything is moving towards this.
Let's hope that the "bottom" is passed and now we will only move up. I'd like to believe in it.
The market is now showing us new courses almost every day almost every day, I wonder when it all finally stabilizes
maybe the whales are starting to check how the market will react to their big manipulation and we will soon see another long manipulation up
everything is very confusing and unclear with the prices on the crypto market, daily trading volumes increase every day and coin prices fall down, most likely the whales do not want the beginning of price growth
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
Everything is gradually coming back, in any case, sooner or later the market has been restored, of course it’s still not completely, but everything is moving towards this.
Let's hope that the "bottom" is passed and now we will only move up. I'd like to believe in it.
The market is now showing us new courses almost every day almost every day, I wonder when it all finally stabilizes
maybe the whales are starting to check how the market will react to their big manipulation and we will soon see another long manipulation up
Activity: 126
Hello, thank you for your question.
3DAX integrates traditional user support models with a new community support program which has never been done before. An insight and vivid description of this program has been published on the 3DAX media channel and is also in the updated whitepaper.
The functionality that the INTRODUCING 3DAX project offers is quite multifaceted. Beginner will not be easy to understand all the nuances.
Activity: 84
Activity: 112
If you beat the competition, you need to take how to do it and of course continue to collect investments, the market is growing
If the INTRODUCING 3DAX project team has far-reaching prospects, then you should not pay attention to market fluctuations and other external factors. You need to go your own way and deal only with the project.
Market fluctuations are directly dependent on investment, if there is a jerk at the bottom, then no one will invest
If you beat the competition, you need to take how to do it and of course continue to collect investments, the market is growing
If the INTRODUCING 3DAX project team has far-reaching prospects, then you should not pay attention to market fluctuations and other external factors. You need to go your own way and deal only with the project.
Activity: 182
If you find a compromise and achieve excellent work of all the parameters you specified, then I am sure that the INTRODUCING 3DAX project will be noticed by users and it will become popular and famous!
I would like to believe that the project will be able to realize its plans and ideas. Unfortunately, many projects on the market only promise but do not do anything ... I hope that team X will be able to implement the plan.
We will follow, all that remains for us to do, in the future we will find out whether the team told us the truth or not
Activity: 182
If you find a compromise and achieve excellent work of all the parameters you specified, then I am sure that the INTRODUCING 3DAX project will be noticed by users and it will become popular and famous!
I would like to believe that the project will be able to realize its plans and ideas. Unfortunately, many projects on the market only promise but do not do anything ... I hope that team X will be able to implement the plan.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Somehow everything was frozen in place, I do not see any changes, is the project still alive? Or is it a calm before the storm?)
Most likely the second option_) I do not see any reason for the death. Everything goes on as usual, slow but sure step)
Now everyone is concerned about the state of the market, the course is jumping very strongly and apparently the project team also expects a lot of growth.
Merit: 2
Having received the status of a pro-trader, what special features will I own?
First you need to get this status. But if you really started talking about it, I think that it is not just like that)
because not every average person can allow the Cibe to regularly participate in transactions with large turnover of money.
Activity: 124
Having received the status of a pro-trader, what special features will I own?
First you need to get this status. But if you really started talking about it, I think that it is not just like that)
Activity: 102
Which non-governmental organizations do you work with? What is the benefit of cooperation for you?
100% benefit of some kind will be, because otherwise it would not make sense to do all this.
So our world is built, that everything is spinning around money , from everything that surrounds us and from everyone you need to squeeze out what you will directly benefit from you.
Therefore, I see nothing criminal in this. This kind of mutual benefit "I you-you me." It's simple) And as honest as possible.
Activity: 308
Are you sure that the user will be completely safe when making transactions on platform?
Full protection is not possible because hackers always find vulnerabilities. In cryptocurrency, no one is immune from thefts and fraudsters.
full protection from hackers will never exist, but the question is whether the user is insured by the project itself and whether compensation of funds to the user when they are stolen by hackers
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
where can i see a beta of platform? Or is this feature still in development? It would be interesting to evaluate, ask the price. Will it be something like a short information and a description of a coin?
I would also like to know about the timing of the beta test of this exchange? I also wanted to know how to take part in testing?
If you recruit project testers, then it should be those people who already have experience and can make a clear report after all the work on the platform
how the test group will be recruited, on what criteria it will be allowed to become a member of the application testing Huh
Activity: 60
The market is alive, of course, but the volume of investments has simply become much smaller, as for me I still need to develop and go forward
Volumes of course significantly lower compared with the year 2017. But if we compare the volumes today (in February 2019) and, for example, in last year's figures of summer or autumn, then the growth is noticeable! Industry is recovering!
Pages:
Jump to: