Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INTRODUCING 3DAX - Dynamic Decentralized Digital Asset Exchange!!! - page 6. (Read 2407 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Cryptocurrency exchange is definitely necessary, or as the people say the exchanger, to perform different actions, such as exchange, trade, purchase, transfer ...
But how can you call yourself right after all? Can beat online trader?

I think there is no significant difference in this, namely in its sound, because the main thing is how and with what kind of effort one or another actions, transactions, and the like are made.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
Where can I get information about the INTRODUCING 3DAX project team? Who are the developers? Who is responsible for marketing? What is their experience in other projects?
Activity: 130
Cryptocurrency exchange is definitely necessary, or as the people say the exchanger, to perform different actions, such as exchange, trade, purchase, transfer ...
But how can you call yourself right after all? Can beat online trader?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
How do you feel about this type of advertising as a video message? It would be cool to see such an interactive in your social. networks.
I’m all for both hands, because it’s much more productive. Plus, this (and maybe a minus) is one more working place in the team. So it will be much easier to acquire the target audience, and among them there may be a randomly interested investor somewhere)

You need to come up with something interesting, make some innovations so that people are interested, and they get instant answers to their questions, because not everyone has a long wait for an answer, the desire disappears. I want you to move forward. I respect the guys who do something to change the world for the better.
Activity: 82
How do you feel about this type of advertising as a video message? It would be cool to see such an interactive in your social. networks.
It seems to me that visual perception is much better than audio or image. Therefore, the effect of the video clip will be much better!
Activity: 84
I think it is too early to talk about the date, because nothing is known so far at the moment, and the costs are great for a mobile application.
It depends on what functionality to invest with the mobile application. If only the basic functions are sufficiently open source on GitHub, both compilation and release will cost a little money.
Activity: 69
I would like to understand all the nuances of this INTRODUCING 3DAX project? Can anyone explain in accessible language what are the advantages of this development over solutions from competitors?
Activity: 102
In how many languages will the residual platform be available?
Activity: 135
Do you plan some other kind of prize draw in the form of tokens? I would like to be able to not only buy a token, but also take part in various contests for tokens.
Activity: 124
How your progress with the exchanges? When will be established a coin? Have you already signed a contract with them?
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
For the last time I do not observe any actual news, no changes. Are we coming to the end?
what are you talking about. Everything is just starting, I don’t know, of course, for how long, but it’s still worth staying a little longer.
Activity: 130
This is something new for this kind of industry) very few people decide on this kind of occupation. But I agree, it would be interesting.
I do not think that it is worth spending time on such nonsense, because time is worth its weight in gold, it is better to hammer the head with other more important things, such as, for example, listing on exchanger
Some projects on instagram carry out a storyes, such kind of treatment and communication with users, such a type of questionnaire, which consists in receiving answers to interested in questions from the user.
Activity: 67
For the last time I do not observe any actual news, no changes. Are we coming to the end?
Activity: 40
This is something new for this kind of industry) very few people decide on this kind of occupation. But I agree, it would be interesting.
I do not think that it is worth spending time on such nonsense, because time is worth its weight in gold, it is better to hammer the head with other more important things, such as, for example, listing on exchanger
Activity: 102
Activity: 135
Activity: 308
do not rush the developers, let them do the project quietly and slowly to make fewer mistakes
I think that it is pointless to demand from the developer speed in product development. There must be quality and not speed. Quality is much more important.
advertising, presentation of the project at conferences and attracting rich investors is one of the most important tasks of developers
Activity: 124
Would like to explore, who is the main advisor of the project? Is there such a position at all.
Activity: 77
It’s not even rushing to hurry, now at the beginning you shouldn’t bother with developing mobile application, you need to focus more on advertising
Advertising is the main way to promote projects. In the realities of today's crypto industry, marketing takes a much more favorable position than technical characteristics.
Activity: 82
do not rush the developers, let them do the project quietly and slowly to make fewer mistakes
I think that it is pointless to demand from the developer speed in product development. There must be quality and not speed. Quality is much more important.
Pages:
Jump to: