Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INTRODUCING 3DAX - Dynamic Decentralized Digital Asset Exchange!!! - page 5. (Read 2407 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 12
How do you feel about this type of advertising as a video message? It would be cool to see such an interactive in your social. networks.
It seems to me that visual perception is much better than audio or image. Therefore, the effect of the video clip will be much better!
Certainly you are right. We have studied this at the university on the basics of marketing and advertising - the visual perception of an advertising or informational video greatly increases the chances of finding a potential client.
Even the big role is played by the logo itself, the same pictures on the forum, this is most perceived by people
advertising is a very complex science,and a person who understands this science must be present in the project
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
I think there is no significant difference in this, namely in its sound, because the main thing is how and with what kind of effort one or another actions, transactions, and the like are made.
Although they say that marketing is more important than functionality, but I think that in exchange, the main thing is reliability, safety and ease of use.
Activity: 179
How do you feel about this type of advertising as a video message? It would be cool to see such an interactive in your social. networks.
It seems to me that visual perception is much better than audio or image. Therefore, the effect of the video clip will be much better!
Certainly you are right. We have studied this at the university on the basics of marketing and advertising - the visual perception of an advertising or informational video greatly increases the chances of finding a potential client.
Marketing works well on the psychological factor, advertising must be served correctly so that a person can read / see it.
Activity: 224
I think this is a more secure and reliable method for this period of time and the development of crypto business, it is a more reliable and proven method that has been tested for years and has been approved by many users. After all, we all know perfectly well that, in part, the success of how quickly a token rises in the rating of purchase or sale depends on the exchange where the bidding will take place.
Yes, a lot of things depend on the stock exchange, but do not forget that listing on the stock exchange from the top 10 costs not small money and not every project can afford it.
It’s not even a matter of whether it can afford it, but it depends on how popular the token is, even if you pay money to the Binans exchange, it’s not a fact that the token will immediately be on the stock exchange, they refuse to
Activity: 182
Even the big role is played by the logo itself, the same pictures on the forum, this is most perceived by people
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Cryptocurrency exchange is definitely necessary, or as the people say the exchanger, to perform different actions, such as exchange, trade, purchase, transfer ...
But how can you call yourself right after all? Can beat online trader?
The name is of course a very important element for successful marketing, but it seems to me that the project primarily needs unique ideas of its own. It should be different from the proposals of competitors and then it is possible that it will win the loyalty of users.
Activity: 84
Activity: 69
I’m all for both hands, because it’s much more productive. Plus, this (and maybe a minus) is one more working place in the team. So it will be much easier to acquire the target audience, and among them there may be a randomly interested investor somewhere)

You need to come up with something interesting, make some innovations so that people are interested, and they get instant answers to their questions, because not everyone has a long wait for an answer, the desire disappears. I want you to move forward. I respect the guys who do something to change the world for the better.

I also think that the project should rely on a unique development of its own platform. Must have its own "killer feature" to attract users. just another similar to the other exchange is not needed. Therefore, it is better to spend money to increase the number of developers.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
I think this is a more secure and reliable method for this period of time and the development of crypto business, it is a more reliable and proven method that has been tested for years and has been approved by many users. After all, we all know perfectly well that, in part, the success of how quickly a token rises in the rating of purchase or sale depends on the exchange where the bidding will take place.
Yes, a lot of things depend on the stock exchange, but do not forget that listing on the stock exchange from the top 10 costs not small money and not every project can afford it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Many people ask a question about why many projects is still frozen in place, there is no progress, the work is slow. One of the main reasons, my personal opinion, is the lack of investment. After all, all actions rest on money, there is no money - there is no promotion. But its not about 3DAX)))
How can you succeed and find those people who are really interested in helping and developing an idea?
In this case, it is necessary to try a lot of options, from personal contacts, to contacting investment funds, performances at various events, why not try? After all, there is always a chance for success.
There is already as lucky 50 to 50. Now it is much easier to find an investor, because there are many thematic events at which I demonstrate my startup, you can instantly get a fitback, chat with interesting people, experts, get useful contacts and support.
Activity: 59
Hello how are you? how are you? I believe in what you do, keep up the good work and do not stop. Remember the competition. You are not alone!
Activity: 130
Many people ask a question about why many projects is still frozen in place, there is no progress, the work is slow. One of the main reasons, my personal opinion, is the lack of investment. After all, all actions rest on money, there is no money - there is no promotion. But its not about 3DAX)))
How can you succeed and find those people who are really interested in helping and developing an idea?
In this case, it is necessary to try a lot of options, from personal contacts, to contacting investment funds, performances at various events, why not try? After all, there is always a chance for success.
Activity: 40
Activity: 67
Activity: 102
Cryptocurrency exchange is definitely necessary, or as the people say the exchanger, to perform different actions, such as exchange, trade, purchase, transfer ...

I think there is no significant difference in this, namely in its sound, because the main thing is how and with what kind of effort one or another actions, transactions, and the like are made.
Now there are many projects that create their own copyrights, their own mini-exchangers, which allow you, without leaving the system, without making a bunch of transitions, to make a purchase, or exchange.
I think that this is very convenient and soon will be one of the new trends in ICO projects that create projects that are connected directly to exchangers, exchanges, trading and various similar actions that will allow to work profitably on the site without wasting precious time.
But what about those projects that enter into transactions with the exchanges so that they place their coins and start trading? Does she have a right to exist?
Activity: 179

Now there are many projects that create their own copyrights, their own mini-exchangers, which allow you, without leaving the system, without making a bunch of transitions, to make a purchase, or exchange.
The higher the functionality of the project, the more convenient it will be popular, if even on the stock exchange there is an exchanger and immediately output to the card, it is very convenient
Activity: 182

I think that this is very convenient and soon will be one of the new trends in ICO projects that create projects that are connected directly to exchangers, exchanges, trading and various similar actions that will allow to work profitably on the site without wasting precious time.
If this is the case, then you need a lot of energy to invest in the project, a lot of money (correctly) to spend on advertising, even to actually conclude contracts with other projects for a common cause
Activity: 135

Activity: 124

Activity: 224
Most people perceive ads in video banners, videos, but of course the text, but by ear everything is much better perceived.
Pages:
Jump to: