Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | Introducing ELASTOS | Future of Decentralized Internet - page 20. (Read 8465 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 11
Excellent! Elastos aims to make digital assets personal, scarce, and enable them to trade. Property rights are expensive, and Elastos intends to build a new World Wide Web that respects them.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Some one explain to me please Elastos can run on all OS because of C++, so Elastos does not have to be the OS of computer or phone correct?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
This is gonna be so huge! I've just registered with Huobi.pro and bought some before it hits Binance, especially since the price have already dropped quite significantly.. Cheesy
*Fingers Crossed*

Binance had already announced that Elastos will be added, should appear in a few weeks time.

This project is also tied to the NEO ecosystem (which they are now also partnering with Stellar to widen their scope).
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Elastos is a virtual machine, meaning an operation system or a platform that you can download to your phone or pc or both, Right?
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
I think the projects " ViewChain" that will run under the Elastos blockchain will announce something during this week
Maybe the pre-sale will start this week guys and we will use ela to contribute
Activity: 167
Let’s not forget that giants like IBM, google & Apple often don’t come up with innovation anymore. They acquire for innovation. Once these companies reach leviathan status, it’s too hard for them to be nimble and develop for the times. The company as a whole and it’s individual employees become invested in their previous endeavors.  That’s an advantage that elastos has.
Activity: 126
this project will become a new concept of asian decentralized Internet project, I hope it will be great in the future Grin
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
These current contests will be helpful to spread the word far about the project. I don't have experience doing those contents but there will be enough people to do their jobs in professional ways. Elastos will keep get listing on more exchanges and in the long run will get recognized for its potential.
Activity: 73
What about bounty campaign? Would there be any in Elastos project? Very interesting idea and tremendous plans for the future))

We have our content creation campaign created here:-)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31962461

have bounty program

Yes, we do, please check out the link above Smiley

Is there any bounty program for the bitcointalk community?

Yes, video and logo design content creation bounty:-)

Activity: 73
Our bounty program went live. Please check it out here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31868547

Thanks for your continuous support! Smiley
Activity: 854
We all need one to work out the profit we are going to make on ELA
Activity: 154
What happened to those voting results ? Anyone having updates on this thing whether Binance is going to pick ELA token after winning voting on what is there decision on voting contest. It is not talk of these last two projects which manipulated voting but actually the voting system of Binance encourages projects to market this way under hype to get listed there.

https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001411811-Binance-Lists-Round-6-Community-Coin-Winner-Zilliqa-ZIL-

^^It's not happening for Elastos.  No specifics mentioned there, but it's obvious that Elastos and WPR were likely DQ'd due to manipulation considering the outcome.  It's a minor blip on the radar for this project, as I can't envision a project of this caliber not being listed on Binance at some point.
Activity: 980
What happened to those voting results ? Anyone having updates on this thing whether Binance is going to pick ELA token after winning voting on what is there decision on voting contest. It is not talk of these last two projects which manipulated voting but actually the voting system of Binance encourages projects to market this way under hype to get listed there.
Activity: 167
Elastos has several partnerships in place including partnerships with China government owned companies such as SAIC (the equivalent of General Motors in America) to build autonomous vehicles. There will also be announcements of further partnerships in March. The prospects for Elastos are huge.
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
I dont see information how can i buy your tokens, can you help me with this information please! Thank you!

It's listed on huobi.pro exchange. 
Activity: 65
I dont see information how can i buy your tokens, can you help me with this information please! Thank you!
Activity: 154
The difference in total numbers of votes is already visible and it is with thousands votes ahead than its competitor. It is becoming clear that this month's community coin is going to ELA easily. Other side has given up because they have realized that competition is over just official announcement to complete the formality is next.

Well there's been speculation of bot voting manipulation with both Elastos and WPR and Binance mentioned any type of manipulation will not be tolerated.  I still envision Elastos winning, but it wouldn't be shock if they fell to second.  I mean Elastos is hugely hyped project, but that vote amount seems pretty huge in comparison to their social media presence.
Activity: 8
How many coins are circulating right now?
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
The difference in total numbers of votes is already visible and it is with thousands votes ahead than its competitor. It is becoming clear that this month's community coin is going to ELA easily. Other side has given up because they have realized that competition is over just official announcement to complete the formality is next.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
I voted for ELASTOS too. The idea of this decentralized internet platform is great. ELASTOS was very stable during this DIP and after it will be listed on Binance, the price will definitely increase.
Pages:
Jump to: