Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | Introducing ELASTOS | Future of Decentralized Internet - page 23. (Read 8465 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
Hi Devs.
if needed, i will be glad to produce the Italian translations:

here my portfolio:
http://goo.gl/o8QwU5

i think NEO backed projects will have a great potential in the future!

CHEERS.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Is 18usd expensive for an ICO? What will be the initial price in the market?
Activity: 10
What are there?
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
What about bounty campaign? Would there be any in Elastos project? Very interesting idea and tremendous plans for the future))
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
Why would people invest in this ICO if they can buy FORCE which is the real coin that will decentralize the Internet and still at cheap prices? Roll Eyes
Activity: 15
You still need connectivity, but the way internet layer is used to run application is different. Elastos uses Internet as the base-layer communications rather than an application. Network communication is separated from application computing and apps/Dapps don't have direct network access.

1 BTC = 800 ELA

Decentralized internet needs free WIFI or to pay ISP to provide internet... how is this decentralized ? I don't understand.

what the fuck? ~15€ a pop for a ICO?
consider that Filecoin (FCO) ICO has raised one of the highest amount in the history of ICOs, and yet token were sold for an average of ~4$
Filecoin raised 250 million USD, if prices stay like this you understand you could potentially raise more than a billion?

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter
So here is my problem with this project.

As stated earlier, elastos has only recently started reaching out to communities outside China. You can check our git to get more idea about the work that has gone in.

FAQ 2. Is this crowd sale the first one for Elastos? No, Elastos completed private sales last August in China, raised 4000 BTC, and released 6 million ELA tokens.

The first token sale January 1, 2018 and then on Huobi.pro on Feb 1, 2018. Also, please note that it is a token sale event. ICO happened in August 2017 when we raised 4,000 BTCs.

So what does above tell me?
China first!
People behind this project are very shortsighted to see that a project of this scale should have been WORLDWIDE from the beginning.
So now that they sold the most favorable ICO to Chinese investors, it's time oversell the leftovers in the rest of the world.

Overall, this sounds like another setup to line their pockets and screw people over by Jihan and his friends.
I am just surprised they are not asking for BCH payments Yet.
Activity: 731
i think this project indeed very promosing because have the concept very nice for participate in here. yes of course waiting ICO will start for joining on this project. 
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
wow!Seems to be a good project!when to ico?I would like to participate in this project!maybe it will to the  moon,haha!goodluck!

I think - great.  And can I buy ELA 1-3 jan?  How?  Where?   Must I have ELA wallet?
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
wow!Seems to be a good project!when to ico?I would like to participate in this project!maybe it will to the  moon,haha!goodluck!
Activity: 113
很好的项目 非常的期待啊  Cheesy
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I see this is a great project,I will see the progres I hope this project can make a good income to everybody who has follow the project, if the development goes well I will add some coin to hold it in a long term
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Activity: 154
I don't see the token details and metrics for this ICO.

Who can share this?
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Most people are Chinese in this project and people like Jihan Wu since when they began to believe in decentralized systems ? After reading first paragraph I was bit impressed about this project but when saw angle investors and advisors it was like car crashed for me. They are running from behind this project.
Activity: 73
You still need connectivity, but the way internet layer is used to run application is different. Elastos uses Internet as the base-layer communications rather than an application. Network communication is separated from application computing and apps/Dapps don't have direct network access.

1 BTC = 800 ELA

Decentralized internet needs free WIFI or to pay ISP to provide internet... how is this decentralized ? I don't understand.

Activity: 441
Merit: 109

How much will be token price ?
Pages:
Jump to: