Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | Introducing ELASTOS | Future of Decentralized Internet - page 22. (Read 8465 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 190
Nah, I would rather invest in crap like bitconnectx than this project. This one is a big no for me! I will just hodl my neo.
If anyone is going to pull off the decentralized internet idea it's likely going to be MAID and they've been working on it for over a decade with much longer to go.  There are huge tech hurdles that have to be overcome and so far progress is slow.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
looks good, but what was pre-sale discount? and other details?

It was said 6000000 tokens for 4000 btc.
That is 1500 tokens per btc, that's almost double.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
The NEO contribution limits in the email have fractions. Is there a way to actually send fractions of neo (0.23..) ?
Activity: 10
yes. You should joind telegram, twitter or telegram. A project very well. I'm Really.
Activity: 910
Merit: 511

it' strange.
a project like this have just 4 pages..
maybe they are on other channels?
Activity: 669
Merit: 520
Activity: 168
What’s a realistic marketcap for this bad boy? And did the Pre-Sale BTC whales get a discount?
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
They write that their team was founded in 2000 and that they have a "huge experience" in the field of blockchain technology. So, please explain me why did Satoshi Nakamoto invented bitcoin only 9 years later and not they?
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
Is there any bounty program for the bitcointalk community?
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/anpUpg7.jpg
1 BTC = 800 ELA
is this a joke?
Activity: 910
Merit: 511
Hey,

Has anyone confirmed that these team members and Jihan are truly behind this project? Especially the Neo co-founders/founders?

Because the rumors on biz and everything say this is not true and a possible scam.

Yep, that's very strange and looks like a possible scam. And no activity on this thread from the team or their representatives. All the questions are not being answered...

i think they are more active on reddit..
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Hey,

Has anyone confirmed that these team members and Jihan are truly behind this project? Especially the Neo co-founders/founders?

Because the rumors on biz and everything say this is not true and a possible scam.

Yep, that's very strange and looks like a possible scam. And no activity on this thread from the team or their representatives. All the questions are not being answered...
Activity: 90
Hey,

Activity: 14
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
Activity: 38
Nah, I would rather invest in crap like bitconnectx than this project. This one is a big no for me! I will just hodl my neo.
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
This is indeed a very ambitious project involving internet OS + blockchain. But I think you should have certainly made a MVP for this big project. And secondly you have listed many Chinese exchanges and Neo as your partner. Could you elaborate on how they serve as your partners? Is your native token already listed on these exchanges or what.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Is there any video showing someone from the Elastos team speaking in front of the camera and giving info about the project. This will surely erase doubts from investors. Too many fraud/scam projects nowadays, it's better to be safe.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
have bounty program
Pages:
Jump to: