Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | Introducing ELASTOS | Future of Decentralized Internet - page 21. (Read 8465 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Elatos is keep climbing on most voted coin on Binance by acquiring more than 67k votes already. This amount of support put it on no.1 position to keep this lead continuous to make sure by tomorrow evening it makes it way to open market there. I have contributed in voting already to see it there.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Very interesting project.
Checking into WP.

Of the top of the list I find it ironic that Jihan can't run his company properly but has time to advise others.

This is the nature of many peoples
Activity: 187
Guys how many hours left for the vote? Which time region binance use?Huh
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I'm a bit puzzled as to how Elastos is running on an even keel with WePower on the Binance coin of the month vote when there is, apparently, a lot more internet chatter about WePower than there is on Elastos, and that's with WePower giving incentives to vote for them.
https://www.binance.com/vote.html
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I am still not sure about locking up  say 600 ELA for say 24 ELA in first year, 30 in second and 36 in 3rd. It just adds up to 90 ELA. I can participate in ICOs of Dapps of ELA and multiply many fold my ELA. This 600 ELA can generate atleast 600 ELA over 3 year period. Any suggestions
Activity: 126
good team so far, lets see how active they work on this,hope it will be good in the future
Activity: 81
Elastos is the boss folks lol It cracks me up knowing how loaded im gonna be
What if any is the relationship with Stellar? I didn't see anything on the guide about it
Activity: 4
I’ve got your opinion before and liked it. How well do you see ELA travelling in four years? (I think I’m gonna know your answer)
Activity: 2
Activity: 44
2 yr for 300 coin = 9% int = +27 ELA. 

3yr for 300 coin and take penalty 1% after 2 yr = +24 ELA.

2yr 300 + 3yr 300 - penalty = +51 ELA.

Just do 2 yr for 600 coin = +54 ELA.  If you are not sure..
Well Bridge is a weird one, got my KYC rejected...where oh where could I put those Neo?
Had a few mates who also got rejected, for apparently no reason....
Activity: 29
Well Bridge is a weird one, got my KYC rejected...where oh where could I put those Neo?
ad.
Activity: 5
Sooo many huge ELA Sell orders in the order book.
https://i.imgur.com/WQz03fa.jpg

Any info what's happening?
Thank you
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
I see Ela has been listed on huobi.pro
Is huobi one of the ELA investors? Will it be listed by Binance?
Activity: 71
What does the ELA coin do on the platform? Does it have any utility?
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Elastos is now listed on CoinCodex!

Activity: 19
Mineable on CoinMarketCap... Where is the info?
Merit: 11
the information given previously is very sketchy and i believe many are concerned about the presale and angels dumping on us
Activity: 69
Done all 3 rounds guys. I was sad at first when it was 0.3 bitcoin and now I’m over the moon happy with the extra rounds. Good luck team with everything very well done.
 I have a question: are you going to build this project on top of Ethereum blockchain?
Pages:
Jump to: