Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INVESTY - OPEN TRADING NETWORK - page 3. (Read 35424 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
community manager Investy
New Investy release!  Cheesy

Read more HERE

Good update!  Many useful functions have been added.  I like to create portfolios.
Will you change something with rebalancing portfolios?

Hello!

At the moment, we are working to improve portfolios' rebalancing.  We want to make this process more simple and intuitive.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0

Read more HERE

Good update!  Many useful functions have been added.  I like to create portfolios.
Will you change something with rebalancing portfolios?

Read more HERE

Good day, Alexander. It's nice to see that work on the project is in full swing. But nevertheless I would like to ask a question about centralized third-party exchanges. Do you plan to add your own token to any of the bottom Huh Or at least a decentralized IDEX? How soon will this happen? I will be grateful for the feedback.

Good day! We submitted several applications to the IDEX exchange. They do not respond.
Other exchanges also do not answer, or require too much money for listing. We need volumes to get to the stock exchanges.
Activity: 756
Merit: 265

Read more HERE

Good day, Alexander. It's nice to see that work on the project is in full swing. But nevertheless I would like to ask a question about centralized third-party exchanges. Do you plan to add your own token to any of the bottom Huh Or at least a decentralized IDEX? How soon will this happen? I will be grateful for the feedback.

Read more HERE
TradeBattle completed! 💪
It was attended by 11 portfolios.

The most successful and besides winning 👏, was portfolios:
👍 First place was taken by the portfolio: Low risk, profitability 5.11%. It gets: 0.07 ETH
👍 Second place was taken by the portfolio: Piece of cake, with profitability 1.85%. He gets: 0.035 ETH
👍 Third place was taken by the portfolio: Portfolio Competition, profitability 1.7%. He gets: 0.0168 ETH

Results of the battle see the link https://web.investy.io/competition
Thank you to all the participants and good luck in your new battles!!! 😉

Want to take part and compete for first place? 💪
Coming a new battle! 😎 Be the first to know on https://tradebattle.investy.io
Activity: 25
Why do you issue IVC tokens and how do you plan to use the received funds?
Greetings! Investy platform will receive a new update in the coming days  Smiley
what update is about new exchange? it will great news if this project have idea to enter ivc in new exchange. i think much investor waiting ivc have a value from this project success in ico sale

After the release of the update platform, we will publish a link to medium to the article.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Greetings! Investy platform will receive a new update in the coming days  Smiley
what update is about new exchange? it will great news if this project have idea to enter ivc in new exchange. i think much investor waiting ivc have a value from this project success in ico sale
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
Hello i Received 100 IVC in Airdrop, So where i trade it or how i use it in your investy platform, i am not following your project from long so i know nothing about it. can someone please guide me.
Hello,

IVC token is traded on the following exchanges:
OpenLedger DEX
EtherDelta
ForkDelta

For your convenience, we have prepared a list of resources on which you can find all the interesting information about Investy company.

👉 Investy resources 👈
is there a clear plan when ivc can get into a good exchange? with the existing exchange now I think it will not grow well for the next ivc price. because almost no purchases there and the volume is too small in my opinion.

Currently IVC token is not used on the Investy platform, so the demand for it is small. We plan to implement a token on the Investy platform in the near future, which will contribute to its growth. Next, we need to get to Coinmarketcap.
Yes, it would be nice if the token got on Coinmarketcap. Nevertheless, of course, larger exchanges are needed
Is this project have bounty program? How can I participate in the bounty program?

Bounty campaign ended in December 2017
Activity: 47
Is this project have bounty program? How can I participate in the bounty program?
The battle of traders is great!  What can you say on the functionality of the Investy platform?

Implemented platform functionality:

1. Creation of a demo portfolio: The user can create a "virtual" portfolio for an user-defined amount and rebalance it (rebalancing is the process of distributing the share of the cryptocurrency in a portfolio) and also monitor the portfolio's profitability.

2. Connecting a stock exchange account with a portfolio: the user can connect his stock account with the portfolio on the platform via API. All rebalancing made with a portfolio through the Investy interface will also take place on the stock exchange account.

3. Public portfolio: the user can make his portfolio public and set the price of a monthly subscription to his portfolio, thereby earning income.

4. Subscription to the public portfolio: the user can see the results of portfolio management on the marketplace and subscribe for the auto following. Auto following – it is when the user connectss his exchange account through the API to the public portfolio he likes, specifying the amount in what the portfolio is going to be copied. After that, the specified amount on its exchange account will be automatically distributed according to the shares of various cryptocurrencies in the portfolio. Further, after each public portfolio rebalancing by a trader, changes on the exchange account of the copying user will be made (purchase / sale). Also, the user will receive web notifications and e-mail notifications about the changes.

What is planned to implement:

1. Adding new exchanges to the marketplace of the Investy platform.

2. Indices: in fact, the index is a portfolio with tough parameters. For example, top 10 cryptocurrencies in terms of capitalization, this means that if some currency leaves the top 10, then it is sold, and the new one is purchased. The user also connects his stock exchange account to the index. The emphasis is on passive investors.

3. EasyTrade: a section for working with connected exchange accounts in the mode of transactions. Unlike portfolio management, it is a tool for short-medium-term trading. The following functionality will be available: Stop Loss, Take profit, Trailing Take Profit, Trailing Stop Loss and other tools for convenience of trading, and risk management.

4. Easycopy: by analogy with portfolio copying, a user can subscribe for copying of transactions of a public trader, connect a stock exchange account in a certain amount and copy his transactions, as well as subscribe to several traders at once. Unlike portfolio copying, payment is not charged for a monthly subscription, but according to the success fee system, which means that after each successful transaction, a user shares the profit with a trader and the system (about 30 percent of the profit), for this, the system will be added the user's internal balance, from which the service fee will be charged.

5. Trading bots: the marketplace of trading algorithms, to which a user can attach his stock exchange account. Unlike people, bots work around the clock with the same algorithms. Payment is made in the form of a monthly subscription for using the bot or success fee. Bots are developed by us.

6. Open API: it allows other developers to create their own trading algorithms, put them to the system and earn when others use them.

7. Various non-fundamental developments and plans: we will describe them in the order they are released on the platform.
Activity: 77
The battle of traders is great!  What can you say on the functionality of the Investy platform?
Dear Friends, the Investy team is greeting you! 👋
Great news for those who want to manifest themselves 😎
Registration for participation in TradeBattle begins on Friday 💪

Each of you can win up to 0.5 ether! 💲

All you need to do is:
👉 to create a public portfolio
👉 to register in the contest at Investy platform
❗️ Registration will begin on May 11 at 10:00 UTC (13:00 Moscow time)

We are waiting for you to discuss the competition in our group 🤜 TradeBattle

To not miss an important event, leave your email on TradeBattle and we will send a notification you!

I am happy to see this notice, proving that this project is still active and dev still concerned with the development of this project. with this contest hopefully get positive results.

TradeBattle registration started! Cheesy

Register, the number of participants is limited!

👉 Direct link

👉 TradeBattle chat

Activity: 240
Merit: 110
World's Most Innovative Invoice Lending Platform

All you need to do is:

To not miss an important event, leave your email on TradeBattle and we will send a notification you!

I am happy to see this notice, proving that this project is still active and dev still concerned with the development of this project. with this contest hopefully get positive results.
Good! I like this contest! How many participants are there? Huh

in total 50 portfolios will participate in the TradeBattle
Activity: 72
Good! I like this contest! How many participants are there? Huh

All you need to do is:

Pages:
Jump to: