Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 14. (Read 473073 times)

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

You got banned from ION discord, banned from the ION community forum & your discord channel is empty. You won't start a thread to discuss your off-topic rubbish as you know no one will visit.

Your proposals of Venezuelan economics mixed with fantasy land acronyms is pure vapour, 'Arse vapour'. To call it shit would do a disservice to shit as shit exists whereas at best your ideas are just a foul fart smell that to you smell really good

You know this hence the reason why all you do is SPAM enjoying the smell  Smiley

Only a couple of days left to vote !!! have you figured out how to vote yet  Grin
According to the IIP Standards IIP 1, I am only getting "Public Acceptance" of a NEW and innovative ION proposals. You should take the time and read all the rules set forth by this approved standard. Can the votingbe scheduled for IIP 7, 8 & 10 during the month of October 2019? The standards requires me to solicit comments from all ION technical forums. The last time I knew this was an ION FORUM. Posting in this active forum give me visibility with a lot larger portion of the crypto & ION communities that cares about ION. My target audience is NEW ION crypto investors. The innovated IIPs are getting a wonderful comments from the public. The only bad defect being mentioned is "NOT IONOMY".

What part don't you understand

This is the Ion announcement thread NOT a public acceptance thread for your proposals. For that, you need to solicit support somewhere else

IIP standards mean nothing here this is a BCT thread so obviously BCT rules apply, you are off-topic

The vote for IIP7, 8 & 10 is currently scheduled for 'NEVER' as it's not ionomy

This thread was never a technical ION forum read the title

Good for you in getting wonderful comments from the public to your proposals. Create a thread and share it as here it's off-topic

Mr. Korvas, I am glad you have been demoted to TROLL controlling the community data and comments injected in ION announcement. Not everybody can see like the Korvas "closed mind" vision.
Yep that's me a closed mind
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
Quote from: korvas128 on September 29, 2019, 05:00:16 PM
1) This is an ionomy announcement thread your post is offtopic nothing to do with ionomy

According to the IIP Standards IIP 1, I am only getting "Public Acceptance" of a NEW and innovative ION proposals. You should take the time and read all the rules set forth by this approved standard. Can the voting be scheduled for IIP 7, 8 & 10 during the month of October 2019? The standards requires me to solicit comments from all ION technical forums. The last time I knew this was an ION FORUM. Posting in this active forum give me visibility with a lot larger portion of the crypto & ION communities that cares about ION. My target audience is NEW ION crypto investors. The innovated IIPs are getting a wonderful comments from the public. The only bad defect being mentioned is "NOT IONOMY". Everyone knows it's an on-topic ION improvement proposals for valued ION 4.0 investors... lol. Investors that want to see profit from this investment adventure with larger block rewards than half an ION coin.

Mr. Korvas, I am glad you have been demoted to TROLL controlling the community data and comments injected in ION announcement. Not everybody can see like the Korvas "closed mind" vision. A horse with BLINDERS ON at the reins of decaying ion-o-my cult 2018 mentality.

You should be well aware that ionomy has opened up ION Network design to consideration all innovated designs  Cool Got as far as start of proposals numbers being correctly identify by ION investors and Mr. Korvas's lack of attesting attitude. I wonder if he would entertain a SECRET VOTE on ION proposals  Lips sealed Brought to you by professionals that encourage GOOD business practices in Ionomy 2020 vision.

Some ION NEWS to get your hump day started. Glance at the white paper to watch the product improve...

Signal a "YES" for Innovative Improvement Proposal Plan(s) 7, 8 & 10
with
Thriving 2020 thru 2022 IONomy Ecosystem

IIP 7 Increase-ION-Blockchain-Reward-with-Smart-Nodes-18-coins
IIP 8 Add-Developer-Assets-to-ION-Blockchain (ION 2020 White Paper)

IIP 9 Encourage-5-Year-Growth-in-Ionomy-Ecosystem
IIP 10 Ionomy-2025-Vision-with-ION-Blockchain-Network-Ownership (WIN concept with innovative ION Network)

Plan Details: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.50248724

Show your ION community support to input into the ionomy platform design for 2020, add new masternode POS 4.0+ and competitive "mobile" game related requirements and/or helpful information to the new 2020 ION White Paper
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51446862

@everyone  What do you think there is a prayer for ionomy Air-drop in the near future? Show the crypto community some Ionomy collateral  resources to the public...

A WINing 2020 Invester-Node
configured for:
- 500  Atoms
- 250 DarkMatter
-  or a few 10K IONsx

Smiley would beNICE start of FUN  Smiley
"Strong Resistance is FUTILE"

Note: WIN concept supported by donations from Wild's Depot members and cyrpto community   Grin Grin Grin

I can give you a couple of VALID reasons

1) This is an ionomy announcement thread your post is offtopic nothing to do with ionomy
2) You continually spam it i.e. Indika posts a question you respond with posting it again !!

No need to complain on my behalf as it was my own fault my post was deleted. I forgot about the 2 posts in a row rule. Sad

I'm the one that complained to the mods, I've asked you countless times to stay on topic but you ignore me so you left me no choice
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
@Moderator Mr. Korvas & Mr. Onion has trouble with Trolls deleting their valued post
When are these Trolls going to show respect for community informational data Huh

Trolls are playing games of selectivity deleting post hoping we will start doing the stupid task on each other. Wild's Depot has already defined that the Trolls were using the "KNOT" theory on Ionomy 2019 vision. This is one of their attempts to show that it's NOT related to anything except hard ION DESIGN WORK. Their effort to delete showing growth of Ionomy 2019 that is taken in small slow forward steps.

The games continues by the DELETING of COMMUNITY ION DATA for NO VALID REASON  Huh How are the Troll getting to auto-delete without the moderator having any decision on it  Roll Eyes

IONomy 2020 collateral resources are the wave of the future  Smiley

Here's a look at the changing project milestones that keep getting deleted with very nice possible rewards for Q3 2019 for NEW ION Masternode investors. I can not understand why the ionomy cult would appreciate the growth with more of the crypto community purchasing ION and IONsx. What is wrong with 18 block reward split 3 ways  randomly to ION members every minute Roll Eyes

IONomy GOAL - WiN 2019-2022 Milestones
October 2019 In-Progress Status

Create 2020 ION White Paper and register Ionomy collateral resources by end of Q3 2019 using Plan 8

@Mr. Matlack (Team ION) TRANSFER 9 Smart ION Nodes (4.5K Atoms or 120K IONs) to Wild's Depot for WiN concept, System Testing and 2020 ION White Paper

WILD Innovative ION Network ownership in IONomy 2019 with (12 + 6 + Txid) 18 IONs Block reward (current ION Masternode owners get 12 coins) Txid fees being burnt

DEFECTIVE- FREE ION "NEWTRON" 4.0.1 wallet patch in Q4 2019 with 6 months system testing on ION NETWORK

ION Master Node[10K IONsx] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets with (4 + 4 + 4) 12 Block Reward in IONomy 2020

(6 + 6 + 6) 18 IONs Block Reward for IONomy 2022 with Smart ION Nodes using multiple Ionomy collateral assets

No News (Q1 thru Q3 approach) is good news about ION coin schedule and events on ION Community Forum for future ION wallets

IONsx is the next Ionomy collateral resource (native token)  to be added to the ION Blockchain

Mr. Matlack & Pfeiffer IIP status of IIPs 2 thru 5 have updated status to OVERCOME by EVENTS (OBE) to ION community & general public

Support 2020 thru 2025 Network Ownership
BUY/SELL
IONomy holdateral resources

ION, DarkMatter, IONsx, PIT, and Atoms

Trade at ionomy market (V3 platform)
https://ionomy.com/en/markets/ion-ionsx
 Cool Smiley Grin Shocked

WILD Innovative ION Network Plan

ION Master Node[10K IONsx] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward

Plan 8 Details: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.50248724

You’re a dickhead wildshark. forum members cant auto delete. they can only report and if a moderator agrees with report it gets deleted. its not me this time... look closer to home it might be korvas or maybe others. half your posts are bullshit. there is no substance just endless spam of the same wilds depot advertising of your plan. a moderator cannot agree with a report if your posts follow the forum rules. its not “ion trolls” being wrong and attacking you. if you follow the bitcointalk forum rules the reports wont result in a removal of post.

In fact based on your past bans and post removals you are in fact a bitcointalk troll. obey the rules or if you disagree remember you dont own bitcoin talk forum so cant set the rules. go post in meta sub forum if you think you are wronged.

ps this isnt twitter you wanker.... using @moderator doesnt get their attention. reports go to them in their moderator console and they basically read reported post only and click a button to decide. if you think you have a case and want to appeal make a post in the meta sub forum. i think you should it would be entertaining.
@Moderator Mr. Korvas & Mr. Onion has trouble with Trolls deleting their valued post
When are these Trolls going to show respect for community informational data Huh

Trolls are playing games of selectivity deleting post hoping we will start doing the stupid task on each other. Wild's Depot has already defined that the Trolls were using the "KNOT" theory on Ionomy 2019 vision. This is one of their attempts to show that it's NOT related to anything except hard ION DESIGN WORK. Their effort to delete showing growth of Ionomy 2019 that is taken in small slow forward steps.

The games continues by the DELETING of COMMUNITY ION DATA for NO VALID REASON  Huh How are the Troll getting to auto-delete without the moderator having any decision on it  Roll Eyes

Here's a look at the changing project milestones that keep getting deleted with very nice possible rewards for Q3 2019 for NEW ION Masternode investors. I can not understand why the ionomy cult would appreciate the growth with more of the crypto community purchasing ION and IONsx. What is wrong with 18 block reward split 3 ways  randomly to ION members every minute Roll Eyes

IONomy GOAL - WiN 2019-2022 Milestones
October 2019 In-Progress Status

Create 2020 ION White Paper and register Ionomy collateral resources by end of Q3 2019 using Plan 8

@Mr. Matlack (Team ION) TRANSFER 9 Smart ION Nodes (4.5K Atoms or 120K IONs) to Wild's Depot for WiN concept, System Testing and 2020 ION White Paper

WILD Innovative ION Network ownership in IONomy 2019 with (12 + 6 + Txid) 18 IONs Block reward (current ION Masternode owners get 12 coins) Txid fees being burnt

DEFECTIVE- FREE ION "NEWTRON" 4.0.1 wallet patch in Q4 2019 with 6 months system testing on ION NETWORK

ION Master Node[10K IONsx] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets with (4 + 4 + 4) 12 Block Reward in IONomy 2020

(6 + 6 + 6) 18 IONs Block Reward for IONomy 2022 with Smart ION Nodes using multiple Ionomy collateral assets

No News (Q1 thru Q3 approach) is good news about ION coin schedule and events on ION Community Forum for future ION wallets

IONsx is the next Ionomy collateral resource (native token)  to be added to the ION Blockchain

Mr. Matlack & Pfeiffer IIP status of IIPs 2 thru 5 have updated status to OVERCOME by EVENTS (OBE) to ION community & general public

BUY/SELL

Cool Smiley Grin Shocked

WILD Innovative ION Network Plan

ION Master Node[10K IONsx] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward

Plan 8 Details: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.50248724
im interested about this project and searching for some shared master node service for invest some few hundreds of ion coin for shared master node. dev or any person can recommend me some shared master node service

For fractional node ownership Checkout https://ionomy.com/en/markets/ion-ionsx  Smiley

Activity: 489
Merit: 250
im interested about this project and searching for some shared master node service for invest some few hundreds of ion coin for shared master node. dev or any person can recommend me some shared master node service
Quote from: korvas128 on September 25, 2019, 04:10:41 PM
Genesis token Dark Matter (XDM) has been minted on mainnet.

Is there a final count of how many XDMs there are now in the ION ecosystem?  Lips sealed Before the burning begins  Roll Eyes

Could ionomy display the total XDM in system as the burn process is implemented   Huh Is there a way to show the burn rate over time  Huh

Wildshark no need to display totals or transparency of burns. Just trust them they are nice guys. There is no way they’d do dishonest things like being involved with wager under hidden names or in the background. You used this validation in the past so keep believing you hypocrite.

Before pressing the report to moderator button if you had properly read what I posted you would know that everything is on-chain so your point is a stupid one.

Talking of dishonest how are you Wager friends they've been very quiet considering they had a lot to say when they were kicked left Smiley

Is there a final count of how many XDMs there are now in the ION ecosystem?  Lips sealed Before the burning begins  Roll Eyes

Could ionomy display the total XDM in system as the burn process is implemented   Huh Is there a way to show the burn rate over time  Huh
Wildshark no need to display totals or transparency of burns. Just trust them they are nice guys. There is no way they’d do dishonest things like being involved with wager under hidden names or in the background. You used this validation in the past so keep believing you hypocrite.
trusting ionomy is not the question here. The IONomy ecosystem has MAJOR XDM DEFECT and should display the current number of DarkMatter for proper transparency. The ionomy should also show what the current scheduled burn rate the system is at. Putting some thought to it, the ION Blockchain Explorer could be modified to produce these XDM display requirements.

Mr. Korvas & Mr. Onion has trouble with Trolls deleting their valued post

Trolls are playing games of selectivity deleting post hoping we will start doing the stupid task on each other. Wild's Depot has already defined that the Trolls were using the "KNOT" theory on Ionomy 2019 vision. This is one of their attempts to show that it's NOT related to anything except hard ION DESIGN WORK. Their effort to delete showing growth of Ionomy 2019 is taken in small slow steps.

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

I'm honored to ANNounce a NEW Ionomy "Paycon" token:

JOIN the ION-o-my FAD to

Create "Worthless" Tokens for Ionomy 2019 Ecosystem

"People's Money 2020 - Ionomy collateral resources"

Note: supporters from Wild's Depot & GAW members
Note: This ION functionality is not supported by 3rd party ION wallet hosting businesses

Premium Tokens that will be hard for a crypto investor to acquire this resource  Lips sealed

Will be powering IONomy 2020 Network with addition of SMART ION Nodes Cool

BUY/SELL

Cool Smiley Grin Shocked

With version 4.0 and Atomic Token Protocol, the ION blockchain now has the capacity for tokens! DarkMatter and ATOM   Ionomy collateral resources are the first native tokens on the ION blockchain. From there it's your turn! Let your imagination run wild and create a "Worthless" token of your own. What you see here is the start of the "bloating" of the ION blockchain with "worthless" tokens. The ION chain has now become a hoarder/depository for "worthless" tokens. The create new token FAD will come and go in ionomy showing of design platform defects.

BUY/SELL

Cool Smiley Grin Shocked

ionomy Trade market is running hot for low price sales of ION. Pick up a few ION coins and make them pay out daily when converted to an ION sharenode or traded into another Ionomy  collateral resource  Grin Grin Grin
https://ionomy.com/en/markets/ion-atoms

No, this is news...

This is...

Happy Hump Day  Grin
Some ION NEWS to get your hump day started. Glance at the white paper to watch the product improve...

with

IIP 10 Ionomy-2025-Vision-with-ION-Blockchain-Network-Ownership (WIN concept with innovative ION Network)

Show your ION community support to input into the ionomy platform design for 2020, add new masternode POS 4.0+ and competitive "mobile" game related requirements and/or helpful information to the new 2020 ION White Paper

@everyone  What do you think there is a prayer for ionomy Air-drop in the near future? Show the crypto community some Ionomy collateral  resources to the public...

configured for:
- 500  Atoms
- 250 DarkMatter
-  or a few 10K IONsx

Note: WIN concept supported by donations from Wild's Depot members and cyrpto community   Grin Grin Grin
This is fun......

The first step towards a deflationary transactional blockchain economy has just happened 

"One small step for Ionomy, one giant leap for Cryptocurrency.".............. Corny but true

Missed the POW revolution

Missed the POS revolution

Don't miss the POTx one  Cool
BUY/SELL

Cool Smiley Grin Shocked

with

configured for:
- 500  Atoms
- 250 DarkMatter
-  or a few 10K IONsx

IIP 6 Voting update
https://news.ionomy.com/deflationary-drivers-iip-6/

Yes = 81 ION = 81 votes
ifEm1ocnK6zq3wcb9wGcGF4jXpjWws38nL
No = 43 ION = 43 votes..... not quite
iVbtWAk7BBUnLc3AYYTBAsZtNYMJNifffe

Vote by sending in one ION per masternode to either the "Yes" wallet or the "No" wallet. You must send 1 ION from the address that holds your masternode collateral or an address that is "one hop" from the collateral address (i.e., your scrape address).

The vote will close OCT03 or when the majority threshold has been reached.

Only one vote per masternode. If a single masternode sends more than one ION, that vote will be discounted.

Looks like NO voters have problems understanding instructions

Sad

Pages:
Jump to: