Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 17. (Read 473074 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
As usual your prediction are incorrect... with your philosophy I dumped ION in Jan 2018 cause i'm considered to be part of the team and smiling cause I made Ionomy investment go black

I don't think the "team" considers you a part of it, but whatever makes you feel better.
lol I am part of the Ionomy team but don't play well with others... I show thru example and strong leadership.. my goal was to recoup my digital asset using ION masternode payout for 3 years...

What you don't see and ignore are the new ION investors from the crypto community starting out with the investment of nickels  Cool Buy any amount of IONsx and starting earning IONs daily with a sharenode. Making your nickels increase Grin
https://ionomy.com/en/markets/ion-ionsx
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
As usual your prediction are incorrect... with your philosophy I dumped ION in Jan 2017 cause i'm considered to be part of the team and smiling cause I made Ionomy investment go black

I don't think the "team" considers you a part of it, but whatever makes you feel better. And I never said that the "team" doesn't make money. They sure do as long as the dumb paycoiners keep giving it to them.
Wonder what you're gonna be posting in 2020?  
You do realize that the screenshots you posted show how dumb you've been all those years arguing the obvious farce of this shitshow? ION has been booted off Bittrex US site because it's an unregistered security, two years later still no one cares about the power grid nonsense or dark matter, and the "team" is still dumping their premine while issuing new PNGs for you to shill.

400 sat today. We might've been wrong about 100 sat in two years, it might get there sooner.
As usual your prediction are incorrect... with your philosophy I dumped ION in Jan 2018 cause i'm considered to be part of the team and smiling cause I made Ionomy investment go black
legendary

Probably something about a worthless shitcoin with a handful of deluded shills.

You do realize that the screenshots you posted show how dumb you've been all those years arguing the obvious farce of this shitshow? ION has been booted off Bittrex US site because it's an unregistered security, two years later still no one cares about the power grid nonsense or dark matter, and the "team" is still dumping their premine while issuing new PNGs for you to shill.

400 sat today. We might've been wrong about 100 sat in two years, it might get there sooner.
Suchmoon Sept. 2016 quote:

Whether Iononmy has registered as securities; ION, IONsx, Atom and DarkMatter token assets  Lips sealed Go with PLAN 8

Has anyone got an update of  whether there is headway on this action to get ION back on Bittrex exchange for US members  Huh

current ION price of ONE NICKEL:

https://ionomy.com/en/markets/btc-ion
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
you could have sold for $7.00 in 2018

Right, gamble on a low-volume shitcoin trading on one scammy exchange, how didn't I think of that.

Silly me will stick with bitcoins and a mere 20x gain. I'm not greedy enough to give my money to scammers.

For someone that tries so hard to be perceived as credible why after 4 yrs are you still trolling here ?? 

September 2018

September 2017

What personal struggles?

September 2016

Silly me will stick with bitcoins and a mere 20x gain. I'm not greedy enough to give my money to scammers.
Suchmoon, When are your going to finishing worthless trolling of Bitcoin in alt coins thread... maybe they should ban you for breaking the rules! Bring back TROLLY to do your dirty work   supply proof for your blind comment of "scammers" and "dumb"  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

I'll finish when you learn English and stop peddling scams. I don't give a shit how many of these IONs you got and what you do with them as long as you stay quiet and don't try to rope others into buying this crap. But if you keep doing this I will keep telling you and your buddy korvas just how dumb you two are.
It must be nice to openly say you will slander and talk dirt on selected members of the community... it shows what kind of person you are.. TRUST .... lol the sick thing is that you are LEGENDARY DEFECT status

ION is smart investment with a low price for first time crypto investors because it doesn't have the lost capability of thousands of dollars in a moment like Bitcoin. With ION you are only into it for nickel market with masternode block rewards of 2.5 cents. Cry There is suppose to be a vote on whether the block reward is 18 (6+6+6) or 0.5 ION coins  What group of ION investors will be involved in this decision Huh

Transactions to purchase/earn ION were offered in Bitcoin, various alt coins and Atoms reward conversion program

ION price/value prediction 28 August 2021

Korvas128       70,000  sats         -   $10 USD
o0o0               100 sats              -   $0.01 USD your reasoning is flawed so is this okay?
Suchmoon       100 sats              -  
WildShark        49,999 sats          -  $4.809 USD with adoption of network ownership concept (WIN) using 18 coin block reward

Trade ION at ionomy Trade market (V3 platform)
https://ionomy.com/en/markets/btc-ion
legendary
Suchmoon, When are your going to finishing worthless trolling of Bitcoin in alt coins thread... maybe they should ban you for breaking the rules! Bring back TROLLY to do your dirty work  Roll Eyes

I'll finish when you learn English and stop peddling scams. I don't give a shit how many of these IONs you got and what you do with them as long as you stay quiet and don't try to rope others into buying this crap. But if you keep doing this I will keep telling you and your buddy korvas just how dumb you two are.

It's a limited time deal, hurry up.
Suchmoon, When are your going to finishing worthless trolling of Bitcoin in alt coins thread... maybe they should ban you for breaking the rules! Bring back TROLLY to do your dirty work  Roll Eyes supply proof for your blind comment of "scammers"  Roll Eyes
legendary

Right, gamble on a low-volume shitcoin trading on one scammy exchange, how didn't I think of that.

ION is smart investment with a low price for first time crypto investors because it doesn't have the lost capability of thousands of dollars in a moment like Bitcoin.

Yeah right. If WildShark invested $1000 in ION in 2016 and o0o0 invested $1000 in Bitcoin at the same time, today WildShark would have a bunch of worthless IONs and o0o0 would have ~2 bitcoins. Hows that for "lost capability", you vapid moron.

Yeah right. Had you not been trolling and bought $1,000 ION  in April 2016 at $0.20 you could have sold for $7.00 in 2018 and made $36,000 in profit. How's that for a missed opportunity you vapid moron..... so easy to pluck numbers from the past  Grin
ION is smart investment with a low price for first time crypto investors because it doesn't have the lost capability of thousands of dollars in a moment like Bitcoin.

Yeah right. If WildShark invested $1000 in ION in 2016 and o0o0 invested $1000 in Bitcoin at the same time, today WildShark would have a bunch of worthless IONs and o0o0 would have ~2 bitcoins. Hows that for "lost capability", you vapid moron.
I invested in more than 1K at ICO I was one of the first masternode owners with them... I got rid a few of them at 52K dollars to fund a full time programmer for Wild's Depot. Noone has filled the job so I have spent it on various other business adventures encouraging the growth of digital assets ownership.  When are you going to learn that a trade happens only if you pull the trigger and don't wait for a huge return....
legendary

Moved to front of biodegrading Troll chat
All I can see in my records are the value for tracking in USD. The base unit for ICO was 20 cents to 25 cents. The value has rose last year such it was a very good opportunity to move the investment into the black by offloading a couple of ION masternodes. The ION coins were converted to USD funds and HELD their value for good usage in funding different  projects for many people. During the month of June the WIN project distributed over 10 thousand dollars to winners in the community in dollars for prizes. The asset used to create this fund was not ION but the trade of ATOMS. Using dollars to hold is smart way to utilize the power of different alt coins or tokens.

Trading is the life blood of a coin! Show your proof that that holding in coins and tokens holds value when converted to DOLLARS/FIAT

How do you display the price of Bitcoin on your apps  Huh i bet it's in dollars. The US has a strong market for quite awhile   Smiley
http://preev.com/

Buy/Sell Atoms at ionomy Trade market
https://ionomy.com/en/markets/btc-atoms

thats your records wildshark. if my records all valued ion buys sells in peanuts i could argue peanuts should be the pricing. fact is from memory ion ico was sold in satoshi. if you are serious on making a prediction with the rest do it in satoshi. i don’t care about what your records have you write what you want. i suggest if you dont value against btc then you should sell direct to usd pair and not to btc in between.

i hold digibyte and bitcoin.
i value bitcoin in aud because i paid aud direct to buy it.
i value digibyte (dgb) in btc (satoshi) because i had to use btc (satoshi) to acquire it.

tell me wildshark... did you buy you ion with btc or usd direct? be honest instead of twisting the facts.

so what are your satoshi predictions korvas and wildshark? im not providing a usd for reasons provided. feel free to post both if you are so inclined.

ION price/value prediction 28 August 2021

Korvas128       70,000  sats         -   $10 USD
o0o0               100 sats              -   $0.01 USD your reasoning is flawed so is this okay?
Suchmoon       100 sats              -   $?
WildShark        49,999 sats         -  $4.809 USD

ION ICO was in USD

https://news.bitcoin.com/ionomy-launches-ico/

Transactions to buy ION were in BTC
All I can see in my records are the value for tracking in USD. The base unit for ICO was 20 cents to 25 cents. The value has rose last year such it was a very good opportunity to move the investment into the black by offloading a couple of ION masternodes. The ION coins were converted to USD funds and HELD their value for good usage in funding different  projects for many people. During the month of June the WIN project distributed over 10 thousand dollars to winners in the community in dollars for prizes. The asset used to create this fund was not ION but the trade of ATOMS. Using dollars to hold is smart way to utilize the power of different alt coins or tokens.

Trading is the life blood of a coin! Show your proof that that holding in coins and tokens holds value when converted to DOLLARS/FIAT

How do you display the price of Bitcoin on your apps  Huh i bet it's in dollars. The US has a strong market for quite awhile   Smiley

thats your records wildshark. if my records all valued ion buys sells in peanuts i could argue peanuts should be the pricing. fact is from memory ion ico was sold in satoshi. if you are serious on making a prediction with the rest do it in satoshi. i don’t care about what your records have you write what you want. i suggest if you dont value against btc then you should sell direct to usd pair and not to btc in between.

i value digibyte (dgb) in btc (satoshi) because i had to use btc (satoshi) to acquire it.

tell me wildshark... did you buy you ion with btc or usd direct? be honest instead of twisting the facts.

Just like you I started with Fiat of my good nation, the dollar. My records are keep in US dollars and when giving out the prize money of over ten thousand dollars, it was awarded in dollars to encourage the investment in IONs. Show proof that you have a value on your coins  Huh lol I bet you express the price of the coins in dollars  Grin
The difference between us is that I currently utilize my ION investment to support growth of new projects and encourage the adoption of using digital asset (ION) for payment of goods/service... You probably don't keep any records of your trading and buying of your digital asset and are not paying tax to your local government; Australia
Please tell how you are running an illegal investment using your digital assets  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
All I can see in my records are the value for tracking in USD. The base unit for ICO was 20 cents to 25 cents. The value has rose last year such it was a very good opportunity to move the investment into the black by offloading a couple of ION masternodes. The ION coins were converted to USD funds and HELD their value for good usage in funding different  projects for many people. During the month of June the WIN project distributed over 10 thousand dollars to winners in the community in dollars for prizes. The asset used to create this fund was not ION but the trade of ATOMS. Using dollars to hold is smart way to utilize the power of different alt coins or tokens.

How do you display the price of Bitcoin on your apps  Huh i bet it's in dollars. The US has a strong market for quite awhile   Smiley

so what are your satoshi predictions korvas and wildshark? im not providing a usd for reasons provided. feel free to post both if you are so inclined.

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
@korvas. im not doing a usd prediction for a few reasons and feel free to counter them with reasons.

the reason i won’t do it is because
- ion ico was listed in satoshi. this indicated they used a base pair of btc for their funding goals. if they weren’t btc focused for money raising then they would of taken a usd value.
- if btc rises and ion remains steady its unfair. people would likely say ion only rose in value due to a btc value increase. this is likewise im sure you’ll agree if btc plummets affects ion value negatively too.
- the halving for btc comes next year around may. this is in prediction timeframe. hash power in btc and mines is immense and if btc remains dominant this means with costs remaining constant (for mining) and coin reward halving then price must approx double or at least rise to production cost. a rise in btc usd value does not mean ion has been more successful.
- ion other than ionomy from my knowledge doesnt have a direct usd on ramp. even with the ionomy market usd pair its not a major contributor to ion purchases. this is the same for all alts.

If btc is the gateway to alts then you have to use its base pair of satoshi as the gauge. if you use usd one could argue instead of holding ion you could retain btc amount at ico and compare ion value now against it.

ion should stand on its own personal measurements in the markets. those pairs are ion/btc not ion/usd.

suchmoon and i have put our 100 sat prediction in. i won’t be providing a usd prediction for reasons above. you may put one if you wish. Are you and wildshark willing to commit on it for a prediction? there is no bet so what is there to lose if you both believe in the project?

no satoshi is not volatile. btc usd is. if btc goes up then if ion stays at a set satoshi its usd goes up without ion appreciating. ion or any coins value increase is measured against its value against bitcoin which is satoshi. pick a satoshi amount and timeframe.
I'd still dispute that when dealing with the price of ION the bar has always been set in DOLLARS. I would say the V3 platform markets do no display the USD price making it very hard to know the current price you are TRADING at. I constantly cut/paste the satoshi amount in in BTC/USD converter: http://preev.com/

Your method of valuing your coin is limited to your holding satoshi with no reference to dollar  Huh I guess you have to say that  you have no value until you change the coin to FIAT

you are full of it wildshark as usual. my onramp to btc wasnt usd but aud (im australian surprise). btc has massive volumes per day so my holdings could liquidate at a constant price over multiple days. the orderbooks can sustain this. lets try and be honest. since you want usd lets say i had hypothetically $10 million usd in bitcoin.... how long would it take to sell and over how long to do it without affecting the market? now if i had $10 million in usd how long not to affect the ion market? let me help you. on bittrex ion does like 0.1btc at most in 24 hours... yes there is spikes and lows... ok so btc at 10k usd means 1000 days or like 3 years... assuming ions still around and there are buyers. btc can do that in a day Smiley 3 max.

also backup your ion was always measured in usd crap. what was the ico purchase price set as? i remember satoshi of 40,000 approx. what do all exchanges except ionomy have base pairs as? what are the majority of trades done as? btc i believe. so how can you backup your claim its always been usd denominated? im affraid you choose usd because its value in satoshi change is far worse. backup your claims or retract them.

im assuming you convert ion directly to usd and not btc? if thats the case you have fuck all holdings based on usd volume pairs or are a liar and convert majority to btc first which negates your argument.
It's a totally new concept POTx (proof of transaction) more details to follow this is just an overview. POS stays, but notice though the reward reduction to 0.5 ION. The plan is a move to a transactional deflationary economy which is an evolutionary step forward in blockchain technology  Smiley Gotta love crypto

AUG 31 edit

IIP 06 now on GitHub

https://github.com/ionomy/iips/blob/master/iip_0006.md

Voting will be starting soon  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: