Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 13. (Read 473073 times)

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
Let's be factual. Had you ignored your own advice then and bought $1000 worth at $.2 you would have owned 5,000 Ion so

very very very well = sold at $8 x 5,000 = $40,000 = min profit of $39,000
very very well = sold at $5 x 5,000 = $25,000 = min profit of $24,000
very well = sold at $2 x 5,000 = $10,000 = min profit of $9,000
well = sold at $1 x 5,000 = $5,000 = min profit of $4,000
Min profit = I didn't factor in any ION you may a got from staking

Your assessment sucked then, your assessment still sucks today although if you have an allergic reaction to profit your still very much on track.

Let’s be factual.

Ion was at $7+ for a sum total of about 6 hours of it’s entire history, in January 2018 (the height of the last crypto bubble).

It’s only ever been above $5 for 4 or 5 days.

While it admittedly spent a little more time at $2 and $1 respectively, it’s been steadily declining for over a year now. Prices above $1 haven’t been seen since June 2018. Volume is currently literally a trickle.

You may have been fortunate enough to have taken your profits, but the context for the rise in January 2018 is important. To suggest that anything Ionomy achieved enabled you to move into profit is a total fallacy and a misrepresentation of the truth. The value increase was caused by this coin riding on the coat tails of a wider bubble, nothing else. It was little better than blind luck.

Don't really care what you think and anyway I could explain it to you but I can't understand it for you so no point

Obviously we hold very different opinions on what Ionomy have accomplished in the past 3 years, and before that with XPY.io. I do note, though, that you failed to provide any actual evidence of success, so I’m going to go ahead and assume you couldn't because there isn’t any.

I can understand that you want to salvage some credibility but sometimes when you get something so very very wrong it's best to just move on Smiley 

While it admittedly spent a little more time at $2 and $1 respectively

To sell at $1+ was around 11 months so plenty of time to sell for a min 4x profit..... Grin You remind me of someone else here that likes to stretch the facts.

it’s been steadily declining for over a year now. Prices above $1 haven’t been seen since June 2018. Volume is currently literally a trickle.

Yep, what a bummer unlike like the rest of crypto that experienced massive growth.

You may have been fortunate enough to have taken your profits, but the context for the rise in January 2018 is important. To suggest that anything Ionomy achieved enabled you to move into profit is a total fallacy and a misrepresentation of the truth. The value increase was caused by this coin riding on the coat tails of a wider bubble, nothing else. It was little better than blind luck.

I didn't suggest anything I'm just highlighting how from a financial perspective your assessment of ION then was so very very wrong   

Tell me what your metric of success is as it is obviously not financial. Is it the fact that they were the first company to offer masternode hosting, or in the 3.5 yrs of existence they've never been hacked, or they've never missed a payout or they were able to seamlessly integrate with Apple & Google stores or is it the games maybe it's fractional node ownership.......... the list goes on.......
Activity: 214
Merit: 113

ION makes big move in price and volume

More than half the ION coin cap changed hands

Is this a hostile take over from Korean mafia  Roll Eyes

or sellout to large investor that sees in Mr. Matlack's 2019 dream

or defect in the stats using photoshop mark-up  lol

I’ll take ‘mindless flukey pump that means nothing’ for $500 there, Alex.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
Has the ION Blockchain got an improvement inbound Huh

Obviously we hold very different opinions on what Ionomy have accomplished in the past 3 years, and before that with XPY.io. I do note, though, that you failed to provide any actual evidence of success, so I’m going to go ahead and assume you couldn't because there isn’t any.

ionomy's recent accomplishment with flying colors - ramrod depressing IIP 6 proposal into ion ecosystem

[
ION 4.0 - Decaying Technology that only pays ION investor a nickel reward
ionomy management with current masternode consensus contributions to depressing 2019 ION ecosystem

2020 Ionomy dream thrives with 18 (12 + 6) coins reward

Support 2020 thru 2025 Network Ownership
BUY/SELL
IONomy holdateral resources

ION, DarkMatter, IONsx, PIT, and Atoms

Trade at ionomy market (V3 platform)
https://ionomy.com/en/markets/ion-ionsx
 Cool Smiley Grin Shocked

ION makes big move in price and volume

More than half the ION coin cap changed hands

Is this a hostile take over from Korean mafia  Roll Eyes

or sellout to large investor that sees in Mr. Matlack's 2019 dream

or defect in the stats using photoshop mark-up  lol

Let's be factual. Had you ignored your own advice then and bought $1000 worth at $.2 you would have owned 5,000 Ion so

Your assessment sucked then, your assessment still sucks today although if you have an allergic reaction to profit your still very much on track.

Let’s be factual.

Ion was at $7+ for a sum total of about 6 hours of it’s entire history, in January 2018 (the height of the last crypto bubble).

While it admittedly spent a little more time at $2 and $1 respectively, it’s been steadily declining for over a year now. Prices above $1 haven’t been seen since June 2018. Volume is currently literally a trickle.

Don't really care what you think and anyway I could explain it to you but I can't understand it for you so no point

If you can't see the importance of longevity I'm not one to teach, see what you want to see it's all good  Grin

Why does Ionomy 2019 dream BURN & RIP-OFF ION Investor with their new direction  Huh

ionomy has also lost it support from the community when it closed down ionomy Slack. This use to contain private rooms that supported the valued ION customer. ALL this effort has disappeared with the emergence of ION 4.0 and the downfall of their ionomy deflationary plan to BURN and rip-off the ION customers with only Half-a-Coin reward.

Is this a cruel joke being played on investors  Huh
No official confirmation yet but it looks like the community/investors have overwhelmingly voted to support IIP 006.

This is balls and you know it is. More likely: the masternodes are either ridiculously centralised to a few big players (probably including you) or your overall investor/community engagement is as low as it appears. Pick either, neither are a good look.

How many community members  Huh well overwhelmingly could mean a handful of the ionomy cult in the neighborhood of less than 50 people... At last looks there was about 400 or so

When is the official announcement of commitment to Mr. Matlack's decaying plan being forced on ION investors Huh

Mr. Korvas is using a technique commonly known as Double Talk

Glance at the white paper to watch the product improve...

Signal a "YES" for Innovative Improvement Proposal Plan(s) 7, 8 & 10
with
Thriving 2020 thru 2022 IONomy Ecosystem

IIP 7 Increase-ION-Blockchain-Reward-with-Smart-Nodes-18-coins
IIP 8 Add-Developer-Assets-to-ION-Blockchain (ION 2020 White Paper)

IIP 9 Encourage-5-Year-Growth-in-Ionomy-Ecosystem
IIP 10 Ionomy-2025-Vision-with-ION-Blockchain-Network-Ownership (WIN concept with innovative ION Network)

Plan Details: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.50248724

Show your ION community support to input into the ionomy platform design for 2020, add new masternode POS 4.0+ and competitive "mobile" game related requirements and/or helpful information to the new 2020 ION White Paper
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51446862

Smiley Fund ION Core Team IIP effort using a modern documented ION code design approach.

Cool PAY the ION DEVs and Design Documentation Engineer team for their outstanding professional work
- 2020 ION White Paper
- ION Program Design Specifications (PDS)
- wallet Interface Design Specifications (IDS)
- Quality Assurance Testing Requirements and System Reports

Encourage ecosystem growth in the forward legal direction using better business practices and 18 ION coins reward

Project Donation wallets
Atoms: available in ION "Electron" wallet (buy/sell Atoms currently on ionomy Trade market)
https://ionomy.com/en/markets/btc-atoms

IONs: Ionomy LTD wallet: iUnTbj9qMHLyBkdX9GuaKpgVJB8cdar7iN
IONSX Sharenode wallet:  available in 2020 IONomy for small ION investor wallet
BTC: Coinbase wallet: 3PJbrdSD9Xx2S9HnZjfkkoKSsd4qKUeKHv
MNP: Ionomy LTD wallet: MBMtwJPdfahCFU2PjNvYRNTZFGoLNMtMSi

Fast forward 3 yrs 7 months..........  The project is still not dead in the water, in fact, quite the opposite. Trying to save XPY exposed them to the shower of shit that was the XPY dev team. When XPY was dropped they could have made a clean break as the only connection to Garza/XPY was they were just customers but they didn't. Even though it meant a ton of abuse they offered their XPY.io customers a transition from XPY to ION and we all know how that turned out  Grin... for those that transitioned it was:  

very very very well = sold at $8
very very well = sold at $5
very well = sold at $2
well = sold at $1

Today you are lucky as you now have a second chance. The question is will you repeat the past or will you learn from it

I couldn’t have asked for a more amusing response. Things must be bad in the depths of the Ionomy investor community if you’re honestly trying to tap me up to invest.

Obviously I’m not going to invest, I’m not that stupid. Everything I said back then still stands, though I’ll admit that I grossly underestimated the fact that such a small bunch of saps would be willing to prop this up for so long.

The underlying issue is that this team achieved nothing of note with xpy.io, and similarly they’ve achieved nothing of note with Ionomy. If you disagree with that, perhaps you can point to some evidence to the contrary - maybe you can show off some dazzling stats about their user base growth, or some revenue projections, for example. As you’ve said, you’re several years in here, so surely they’ve shared some of these by now?

Ultimately, all I can see here is exactly what I saw in the beginning, which is a team that’s produced a bunch of vague solutions with no problems to actually solve. Their longevity proves nothing because there is no other markers of success to go alongside it.
Do you actually think I'm trying to tap you up  Grin Grin

Obviously I’m not going to invest, I’m not that stupid. Everything I said back then still stands, though I’ll admit that I grossly underestimated the fact that such a small bunch of saps would be willing to prop this up for so long.

The underlying issue is that this team achieved nothing of note with xpy.io, and similarly they’ve achieved nothing of note with Ionomy. If you disagree with that, perhaps you can point to some evidence to the contrary - maybe you can show off some dazzling stats about their user base growth, or some revenue projections, for example. As you’ve said, you’re several years in here, so surely they’ve shared some of these by now?

Ultimately, all I can see here is exactly what I saw in the beginning, which is a team that’s produced a bunch of vague solutions with no problems to actually solve. Their longevity proves nothing because there is no other markers of success to go alongside it.
If you can't see the importance of longevity I'm not one to teach, see what you want to see it's all good  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
dazzling stats about their user base growth

Their game scoreboards are always good for a laugh. It's the end of the week so a good time to look at it - the number of weekly players should be at its max.

Remember Offroad Heat they tried to promote on racing cars? Appears to be dead:

Edited 2020-11-30 to fix a broken image

How about Gravity? The one that was supposed to be great because it took them so long to make it, turned out to be shit, they made version 2, and it's still shit:

And the crown jewel, with a total of 15 players, which means that 5 (!!!) of them are not getting paid this week:

I grossly underestimated the fact that such a small bunch of saps would be willing to prop this up for so long.

ionomy is improving by the flooding of tokens bloating the ION Blockchain. It's the ion-o-my way with decaying results

JOIN the ION-o-my FAD to

Create "Worthless" Tokens for Ionomy 2019 Ecosystem

"People's Money 2020 - Ionomy collateral resources"

The kids are drooling over having their own token on a blockchain forever... for FREE  Roll Eyes

Download 4.0 ION wallet: https://ionomy.com/en/download
or
Simple ionomy V3 Trading platform wallet available at: https://ionomy.com/en/wallets/ion
Fast forward 3 yrs 7 months..........  The project is still not dead in the water, in fact, quite the opposite. Trying to save XPY exposed them to the shower of shit that was the XPY dev team. When XPY was dropped they could have made a clean break as the only connection to Garza/XPY was they were just customers but they didn't. Even though it meant a ton of abuse they offered their XPY.io customers a transition from XPY to ION and we all know how that turned out  Grin... for those that transitioned it was:  

very well = sold at $2
well = sold at $1

Today you are lucky as you now have a second chance. The question is will you repeat the past or will you learn from it

I couldn’t have asked for a more amusing response. Things must be bad in the depths of the Ionomy investor community if you’re honestly trying to tap me up to invest.

I aim to please  Grin Grin Grin You should post more often, 2.5 yrs is quite a gap. Why post now?

Why post now? No good reason. I just thought I’d jump in to make sure you and Sharkie don’t let it die.

In April 2016 many people called me delusional when I heavily invested in ION at $.2, not so many were around to call me delusional when ION hit an all-time high of $8  Grin

Slightly incredible that you’re still crowing about this when as far as I can see Ionomy didn’t sustain that value for very long at all. What’s the value now?

Think about it. A couple of days ago the vote was something like YES 81 NO 1. Why would someone who wanted to vote YES need to vote when it was always 99% on track for a YES result.

This is balls and you know it is. More likely: the masternodes are either ridiculously centralised to a few big players (probably including you) or your overall investor/community engagement is as low as it appears. Pick either, neither are a good look.

You see pivoting like an Olympic gymnast as a weakness to me it's a strength. It's the quick & nimble that will survive in the ever-changing crypto space.

Ionomy pivot to try and throw everything at the wall and see what sticks. So far nothing has. Attempt to spin it all you like, but that’s what the track record tells us.

To describe them as quick and nimble is somewhat amusing, too, given the massive amounts of time it usually takes for them to get anything to market after one their funny little hangout announcement things.

Yes very proud, investing in Ionomy was one of the best decisions I ever made. I still remember when I bought in at $.2 setting a stretch goal of $5 and then seeing it happen  

Again, what’s the price now?

If you end up being right okay good assessment but if your wrong you've just passed up a 100x opportunity. I say you're wrong but we shall see

It’s never going to be a 100x opportunity, and deep down I think you know that now. You’ve likely reaped the benefits of the massive amounts of inflation in this coin already, so the cynic in me says that the only reason you’re not bitter like Sharkie is because you made the most of the tiny about of time Ionomy was at a high and are at least break even already.

Thankfully I don’t think anyone is going to read your shtick and want to buy in now, but they’d be screwed if they did.

Over this mornings coffee thought I would look at your post history as your name struck a chord, makes for an interesting read. This post especially made me Smiley

very well = sold at $2
well = sold at $1

I aim to please  Grin Grin Grin You should post more often, 2.5 yrs is quite a gap. Why post now?

Why post now? No good reason. I just thought I’d jump in to make sure you and Sharkie don’t let it die.

In April 2016 many people called me delusional when I heavily invested in ION at $.2, not so many were around to call me delusional when ION hit an all-time high of $8  Grin

Slightly incredible that you’re still crowing about this when as far as I can see Ionomy didn’t sustain that value for very long at all. What’s the value now?

Think about it. A couple of days ago the vote was something like YES 81 NO 1. Why would someone who wanted to vote YES need to vote when it was always 99% on track for a YES result.

You see pivoting like an Olympic gymnast as a weakness to me it's a strength. It's the quick & nimble that will survive in the ever-changing crypto space.

Ionomy pivot to try and throw everything at the wall and see what sticks. So far nothing has. Attempt to spin it all you like, but that’s what the track record tells us.

To describe them as quick and nimble is somewhat amusing, too, given the massive amounts of time it usually takes for them to get anything to market after one their funny little hangout announcement things.

Yes very proud, investing in Ionomy was one of the best decisions I ever made. I still remember when I bought in at $.2 setting a stretch goal of $5 and then seeing it happen  

Again, what’s the price now?

If you end up being right okay good assessment but if your wrong you've just passed up a 100x opportunity. I say you're wrong but we shall see

It’s never going to be a 100x opportunity, and deep down I think you know that now. You’ve likely reaped the benefits of the massive amounts of inflation in this coin already, so the cynic in me says that the only reason you’re not bitter like Sharkie is because you made the most of the tiny about of time Ionomy was at a high and are at least break even already.

Thankfully I don’t think anyone is going to read your shtick and want to buy in now, but they’d be screwed if they did.
Obviously I haven’t posted here for a long time, but I still follow this thread because I take some perverse enjoyment in reading deluded nutters of all stripes posting about altcoin nonsense.

Korvas and Sharkie are two such nutters, though the delusion differs between them.

Korvas: face some facts, old chap. Ionomy isn’t ever going to be a successful project, despite pivoting more than an Olympic gymnast. Your recent vote on what is supposedly the most significant change to the very foundation of this coin amassed an astonishing ~90 votes. For all your criticism of Sharkie’s lack of support (and we’ll come to that later), you hardly have a leg to stand on here. Over 3 years worth of toil and you have 90 investors/supporters who care enough to vote. And even that’s being generous and assuming that owners of multiple masternodes haven’t voted more than once (and let’s face it, they probably have).

You must be so proud.

This is a project crammed with incredibly, impenetrably niche ideas and inconsistent, ever changing implementation. It’s never going to amass broad interest, amongst gamers or the indie devs you’re apparently so keen to assume will be gagging for it. It’s ultimately going nowhere regardless of how many tokens you add or take away.

Nice to see you post again
Korvas: face some facts, old chap. Ionomy isn’t ever going to be a successful project, despite pivoting more than an Olympic gymnast. Your recent vote on what is supposedly the most significant change to the very foundation of this coin amassed an astonishing ~90 votes. For all your criticism of Sharkie’s lack of support (and we’ll come to that later), you hardly have a leg to stand on here. Over 3 years worth of toil and you have 90 investors/supporters who care enough to vote. And even that’s being generous and assuming that owners of multiple masternodes haven’t voted more than once (and let’s face it, they probably have).

You must be so proud.

This is a project crammed with incredibly, impenetrably niche ideas and inconsistent, ever changing implementation. It’s never going to amass broad interest, amongst gamers or the indie devs you’re apparently so keen to assume will be gagging for it. It’s ultimately going nowhere regardless of how many tokens you add or take away.
I think you are on the right track with a good analyst of what the ionomy 2019 has become.

For years now, Mr. Matlack's dream has been a moving window which they lag 7 months to a year in getting the product to the investor. His methodology to implement new ION functionality from a bottom-up approach. Keep gluing on piece after piece trying to achieve Mr. Matlack's dream. This dream is no where near the professional ION investor vision.

This what you call a honest vote when trying to ram-rod the most significant change to the very foundation of this coin. LISTEN to your professional ION investors and spur the ecosystem with an increase in Block reward. Ionomy sucess will start by using good business practices and register Ionomy collateral resources. Mr. Matlack have you tried setting milestones for the ION project and trying to achieve them ON TIME  Roll Eyes

WILD Innovative ION Network Plan

ION Master Node[10K IONsx] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward

Plan 8 Details: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.50248724

No official confirmation yet but it looks like the community/investors have overwhelmingly voted to support IIP 006.

community lol.. The plan is done now that Mr. Koras has declared it...

The joke is Who is actually wants to use this worthless functionality  Huh Where is the investor market of supporters  Roll Eyes
Obviously I haven’t posted here for a long time, but I still follow this thread because I take some perverse enjoyment in reading deluded nutters of all stripes posting about altcoin nonsense.

Korvas and Sharkie are two such nutters, though the delusion differs between them.

You must be so proud.

Sharkie: I have no words, honestly. Your project 8 or whatever bonkers name you’ve given it means nothing. It’s a jumble of half arsed, half thought through concepts borne out of underlying bitterness at the direction the project you’ve invested heavily in has taken. You appear to have literally zero support. You’ve never shown any real evidence that you have any supporters at all (other than your multiple personalities, perhaps), and I’m certain that no one outside of the tiny numbers of regulars that still read this thread to laugh at you and Korvas have even seen your posts.

I get that you’re sad that Ionomy have excluded you. Perhaps that was fair, perhaps it wasn’t. Who knows. By all means continue posting, because it’s funny to watch Korvas turn more apoplectic at each post you make, but don’t expect anything to change, because it won’t.

Anyway, I’ve said my piece. Carry on, you two. I need a giggle.

The ecosystem now starts a transition from POS to POTx which is excellent news  Cool

Your proposals are the polar opposite of the team's direction. Other POS coins may welcome your ideas maybe even help you with funds and resource. 

If you can't handle life at the tip of a spear then it's time for you to move on. Looking at the no vote it seems you have already and are just trolling  Grin

Stop being off-topic and move on
Why does Ionomy 2019 dream BURN & RIP-OFF ION Investor with their new direction  Huh

ionomy has also lost it support from the community when it closed down ionomy Slack. This use to contain private rooms that supported the valued ION customer. ALL this effort has disappeared with the emergence of ION 4.0 and the downfall of their ionomy deflationary plan to BURN and rip-off the ION customers with only Half-a-Coin reward. Is this a cruel joke being played on investors  Huh

Is it a serious question
Just waiting for you to voice your opinion on ionomy new decaying  and depressing direction with a penny and half reward to ION investor... lol

18 coins Reward Benefits

Smiley Simple NEWTRON 4.0.1 wallet patch to increase block reward
 Smiley Increases to 6 coins for all ION staking wallet
 Cool Allows Ionomy LTD large staking wallets to earn 6 coins to payout weekly Ionomy prize awards
 Grin Current and NEW ION masternode owners would receive 12 coins payout
 Tongue The ION transaction fee portion will NOT be burnt

Cool Spur ION & Atom 2019 ownership with increase growth of new masternode and sharenode owners
 Shocked Increase 4 times the ION reward for IONsx owners

Is it a serious question or are you being rhetorical? or have you been banned
WILD Innovative ION Network Plan

ION Master Node[10K IONsx] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward

Plan 8 Details: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.50248724

No substance ...  Grin
NOT substance - Outstanding work by PAID professionals  Cool

Here's a look at the changing project milestones that keep getting deleted with very nice possible rewards for Q3 2019 for NEW ION Masternode investors. I can not understand why the ionomy cult would appreciate the growth with more of the crypto community purchasing ION and IONsx.

What is wrong with 18 block reward split 3 ways  randomly to ION members every minute  Roll Eyes

Plan 7 Increase-ION-Blockchain-Reward-with-Smart-Nodes-18-coins
Phase 1 wallet patch Improvement Implementation in Ionomy 2020

18 block reward (split 3 ways)  randomly rewarded to IONony members at rate of once a minute
Smiley Simple NEWTRON 4.0 wallet patch to increase block reward in Q4 2019
 Smiley Increases to 6 coins for all ION staking wallet
 Cool Allows Ionomy LTD large staking wallets to earn 6 coins to payout weekly Ionomy prize awards
 Grin Current and NEW ION masternode owners would receive 12 coins payout
 Tongue The ION transaction fee portion will NOT be burnt

Cool Spur ION & Atom 2019 ownership with increase growth of new masternode and sharenode owners
 Shocked Increase 4 times the ION reward for IONsx owners

The Ionomy 2020 ecosystem is currently made up of eight types of proposed Ionomy collateral  resources ranked from high to low order:
ION
Bitcoin
IONsx (sharenode)
Master ION Node

DarkMatter
Smart ION Node (Inactive till 2020 network)
Atom

Premium Investor Token (PIT)

BUY/SELL

Cool Smiley Grin Shocked

ionomy has also lost it support from the community when it closed down ionomy Slack. This use to contain private rooms that supported the valued ION customer. ALL this effort has disappeared with the emergence of ION 4.0 and the downfall of their ionomy deflationary plan to BURN and rip-off the ION customers with only Half-a-Coin reward. Is this a cruel joke being played on investors  Huh

The lastest Ionomy podcast has just dropped and it's a good one  Cool

https://soundcloud.com/mpomy/back-from-the-dead-news-updates-ep09.

This episode covers The Fork, Tokens, XDM, ATOM, POTX!

You got banned from ION discord, banned from the ION community forum

Only a couple of days left to vote !!! have you figured out how to vote yet  Grin
I don't understand your reasoning. The matter that I have left the ION Community forum is the forum has not posted a single ION announcement for over 2 years. What's the deal with no ION information on the website for TWO YEARS. The administers of ION Community have been so busy DELETEING USER's POSTs that there is no valid and current ION information. The ionomy has thought it was wise to discourage Mr. Onion from having a say in the 2020 THRIVING IONomy vision. It has already identified by Wild's Depot, that the "KNOT" theory is being used by non-valued supporters of Ionomy 2020 vision. The crypto community effort is NOT IONomy

NOT AFFILIATED

There is NO ION community present in ION Community Forum

VOTE "NO" for Deflationary IIP 6
Ionomy 2019 "Depressing" Half-a-Coin ION REWARD

BUY/SELL

Cool Smiley Grin Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: