Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 170. (Read 473123 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 11
I would stop, if you told me were my  5.3TH of hash is but of course, it's the same Dev team as worked with Josh you are all scammers

Sad to say you need to contact [email protected] That is the site that had the TH is the first place. Ionomy.com never has sold Hash. If i remember correctly. the has from XPY.io when purchase said it would only be viable till it was not profitable for more then 2 months at that point it would be dissolved. But i am not 100% accurate on that timing. But i am positive it has nothing to do with ionomy.com or ion.

WTF dude? Now you gonna pretend it's not the same people running xpy.io and ionomy.com? Whom exactly are you trying to fool here?

I am not going to pretend they are not the same. But the business in which his hash was purchased was XPY.io it has nothing to do with ionomy.com. So if you have a issue with a product then you should email the support team for said product. Which is [email protected]. I can tell you know if you mention anything about XPY.io in ionomy slack or anything like that you will get the same response.
Activity: 214
Merit: 113
As you mentioned fucking assholes

Your very first post on this thread 21 April 2016

nuff said  Grin

Sigh.

As per usual, your point isn't clear at all.

Anyway, I'd be interested to know what you (or Sharky) think of Crypto Gravity's popularity (or apparent lack thereof) now we're well over a month post release. Last week I think a total of ~39 people posted scores on the leaderboard. The week before appeared to be much the same. Is that level of adoption what you were expecting from the game now it's been on the market for a decent amount of time?

In addition, why haven't the team updated the game at all yet? I was under the impression there was all sorts of hyperbolic extra bullcrap that was meant to be imminently added along with bug fixes -- what's going on?

Where's the second game? It doesn't even appear to be in alpha yet, so is this going to be another release with an ambiguous and seemingly never ending development cycle? Given that it took Crypto Gravity about five months from alpha to release, when do you think we can realistically expect to see To The Moon finally appear?
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
I would stop, if you told me were my  5.3TH of hash is but of course, it's the same Dev team as worked with Josh you are all scammers

Sad to say you need to contact [email protected] That is the site that had the TH is the first place. Ionomy.com never has sold Hash. If i remember correctly. the has from XPY.io when purchase said it would only be viable till it was not profitable for more then 2 months at that point it would be dissolved. But i am not 100% accurate on that timing. But i am positive it has nothing to do with ionomy.com or ion.

WTF dude? Now you gonna pretend it's not the same people running xpy.io and ionomy.com? Whom exactly are you trying to fool here?

Was this the only place you have "cloud mined"?  Every contract such as genesis mining, has a clause in the agreement that if mining isnt profitable for a certain amount of time, the contract will be cancelled.  This is what happened to all cloud mining operation contracts while the price of bitcoin was around ~250 bucks.  Simple as that, now you know.

Another genius at work Roll Eyes

Hashnest still has S7s chugging along and they redeemed S5s for hardware and coupons. "All cloud mining" my ass. Only crooks like Genesis "cancelled" and by extension only myopic bunglers like xpy.io would organize such an idiotic scheme to begin with.

Seriously, is there no limit to how much you fucking assholes are gonna lie to cover up the never-ending trail of bullshit left by your "team"?

A 6-year old running a lemonade stand has more responsibility and respect for customers than this shitshow. Also probably has more customers in an hour than Gravity has players in a week.

As you mentioned fucking assholes

Your very first post on this thread 21 April 2016

nuff said  Grin

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Was this the only place you have "cloud mined"?  Every contract such as genesis mining, has a clause in the agreement that if mining isnt profitable for a certain amount of time, the contract will be cancelled.  This is what happened to all cloud mining operation contracts while the price of bitcoin was around ~250 bucks.  Simple as that, now you know.

Another genius at work Roll Eyes

Hashnest still has S7s chugging along and they redeemed S5s for hardware and coupons. "All cloud mining" my ass. Only crooks like Genesis "cancelled" and by extension only myopic bunglers like xpy.io would organize such an idiotic scheme to begin with.

Seriously, is there no limit to how much you fucking assholes are gonna lie to cover up the never-ending trail of bullshit left by your "team"?

A 6-year old running a lemonade stand has more responsibility and respect for customers than this shitshow. Also probably has more customers in an hour than Gravity has players in a week.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0

Was this the only place you have "cloud mined"?  Every contract such as genesis mining, has a clause in the agreement that if mining isnt profitable for a certain amount of time, the contract will be cancelled.  This is what happened to all cloud mining operation contracts while the price of bitcoin was around ~250 bucks.  Simple as that, now you know.
Activity: 97
Merit: 11

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL

https://ion.community/

Because all the other hash/xpy/ion/talk forums were such a huge success that obviously you need a new one Smiley

And learn to post images FFS. How hard can it be for a Sr. Member Whale?

@suchmoon Thanks; Skip the "Whale" cause I am only a "Great White ION Shark"...

For all you other investors, stop by  the new ION Community talk forum...

Did you dump some Atoms and you are now out of whale status? Or did you just give yourself a nick name?
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

Let me try to help  Smiley

The 5.3 TH you bought where and when did you buy it.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

Because all the other hash/xpy/ion/talk forums were such a huge success that obviously you need a new one Smiley

@suchmoon Thanks; Skip the "Whale" cause I am only a "Great White ION Shark"...

For all you other investors, stop by  the new ION Community talk forum...

I'm not really sure why whoever created this bothered, but fair play to them if creating a forum that all of about 30 people might use (optimistic guess given how popular ion talk was) is what floats your boat. It's awash with insightful content already, I see.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

legendary
HODL
Quote from: ionomy
Algo: Proof of Stake 3.0 based on Transfercoin

Initial Coin Supply: 10,900,000 ION
- 3.4 million ION: participation incentives given away by ionomy.com
- 2.5 million ION: bounties for coin development
- 5.0 million ION: for offer through Initial Coin Offering
let me just quote post 1 for you by ionomy. hmm 10.9 million premine. wow and thats just their coins. considering the reqards for bounties are low that premine is high.

@synthguage its best you review the first post.

Is it possible he's confused ionomy with iconomi?

I'm not familiar with Iconimi. Was it a non pre-mined coin? I can see how he could mix that up. If that's the case, I'll delete my response to him. Valid mistake if that's the case.

It's also possible that it's a crazy Ionite stepping in for a one post rant.

let me just quote post 1 for you by ionomy. hmm 10.9 million premine. wow and thats just their coins. considering the reqards for bounties are low that premine is high.

Is it possible he's confused ionomy with iconomi?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

legendary
HODL
Was this an ICO?

Sort of. A year ago they concocted a 100%-premined coin to replace XPY, then a couple months ago they had to replace it again with another 100%-premined coin due to undisclosed technical issues. Part of the first premine was sold via an ICO.

@suchmoon Good info from you about the rebrand of the ION coin... Are you sure you don't work with the Ionomy Team??? Huh

@CryptoBuds this is when you accused Ionomy of doing a "bait and switch" on their ION product:Smiley

WildShill, where are the other 10 games that should be out? Bait and switch.

@CryptoBuds Again I have to remind you that you didn't get the memo changing the game detail Ionomy will be producing.. only bait and switch going on is the brain in your head...

Oddly enough u talk about brains which is what this mugget CryptoBuds clearly lacks. Ionomy, again? Cmon guys lets drop the subject now. It has been said many fold that a dude behind ionomy is a lunatic and he himself confirmed that. Get civil and focused on what future innovations may bring us. If u prefer to live in the past it's ur choice but at least stop discussing non-existence premine.

So you are saying that ION was NOT pre-mined?

And did you mean to call me a muggle? Not quite sure what a mugget is. I'm not living in the past, this ION thing is happening NOW.

I would be civil if WildShill would actually attemp to address the points that were brought up. Wouldn't you get pissed if you asked question after question and every response literally had nothing to do with what you wrote? And as a whale, I would think he/she would act professional and put their best foot forward.

As alltheshort pointed out, WildShark is the biggest troll in his thread. And he is a whale representing ION and Ionomy. Not a good look for the team at all.

And what we have been discussing has been valid. We were discussing the issue of the whales getting information soon than the rest of the Ionites. How to take the risk out of that as the whales can make market moves based on said information and profit at the expense of the lesser people. Read the last few pages and address the issues. How would you feel if you were invested in a coin that had "whales" that got advanced information and you didn't? They could profit off that information leaving you in the dust. Not quite fair is it?

Non-existent premine...LOL!!! Read up on ION a little bit before you post such nonsense. If it's a language barrier, I apologize.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Was this an ICO?

Sort of. A year ago they concocted a 100%-premined coin to replace XPY, then a couple months ago they had to replace it again with another 100%-premined coin due to undisclosed technical issues. Part of the first premine was sold via an ICO.

@suchmoon Good info from you about the rebrand of the ION coin... Are you sure you don't work with the Ionomy Team??? Huh

@CryptoBuds this is when you accused Ionomy of doing a "bait and switch" on their ION product:Smiley

@CryptoBuds Again I have to remind you that you didn't get the memo changing the game detail Ionomy will be producing.. only bait and switch going on is the brain in your head...

Oddly enough u talk about brains which is what this mugget CryptoBuds clearly lacks. Ionomy, again? Cmon guys lets drop the subject now. It has been said many fold that a dude behind ionomy is a lunatic and he himself confirmed that. Get civil and focused on what future innovations may bring us. If u prefer to live in the past it's ur choice but at least stop discussing non-existence premine.

I hope I am misunderstanding you, but do you think that ION was not premined?
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
Was this an ICO?

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
Was this an ICO?

They raised their funds giving people the impression they would produce one game per month. Then after they got their funds they changed it up, while many people's coins were locked in stakers. If it isnt bait and switch, it's a big sign of incompetence and inability to plan a project. Either way, it's not good or ethical. But you don't care about that. You're just trying to make your XPY loses whole again, even if it means the little ION muggles lose out.

More programming resources have been added to the Ionomy Team and this should speed up the schedule...
legendary
HODL
Was this an ICO?

They raised their funds giving people the impression they would produce one game per month. Then after they got their funds they changed it up, while many people's coins were locked in stakers. If it isnt bait and switch, it's a big sign of incompetence and inability to plan a project. Either way, it's not good or ethical. But you don't care about that. You're just trying to make your XPY loses whole again, even if it means the little ION muggles lose out.

Keep on shilling and looking ignorant, it's doing wonders for your image and Ionomys image.
Jump to: