Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 174. (Read 473123 times)

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1009
awesome ions are like crowns  Grin that should tell any investors all they need to know. avoid unless you are looking to use the product (in this case elders scroll or gravity)

i wonder why matlack & co cannot incorporate ionomy in their home country of US since its all fine and dandy according to korvas here Cool
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
9 months to make a game (projected 1 month initially) and 3 weeks for it to fizzle out. I thought this was a gaming based crypto currency? Are the investors not at all worried about this? Seems they just care about profits any way possible. Who cares about the white paper, I can make my XPY loses whole again!

If you knew what was going on then you would understand.... such opportunity.... you need to be selective in how you deploy resources otherwise you just squander it.

As someone who has been involved since day 1 I'm loving it  Grin

Any predictions on when ION will hit 50 cents

How can I make a prediction? I'm not a whale and privy to all the inside information that you are. You basically just admitted that the only way to be on top in this coin is to be a whale. Such crypto.

No I didn't say that, your just putting words in my mouth. I just said I knew more than you.

Insider information would be knowing more than another whale which is not the case.

Anyone can be a whale you just need to own 5,000 ATOMS which is going to cost you around $12k if your lucky.   

So you are telling me that people that own zero Atoms know just as much as the whales do? If this is the case, what's the point of being a whale?

he just said that you can pay for insider information, and he has rationalised to himself that as long as he doesn't know more then the rest of the whales then its not insider trading, unfortunately in real life it doesn't work like that

How about you qualify that last comment with explaining how real life works  Smiley

anyone cannot do it as was stated there is a limited atom amount. those that are whales have information not known to the public and can use this to stock up or sell prior to general public finding out or not.

wikipedia insider trading or dictionary it.

state why you are possibly insider trading or could insider trade to counter this. trust me im not isnt valid. this isnt a vip game program where you get news of a new unit ahead of time. crypto has a convertable value and its a digital currency.

your turn to explain why there is no possible insider trading korvas. the info on why it is has been provided many times and its a simple concept. please counter it or agree it is.

I'm not an inside trader I'm just a customer that owns an asset (ATOMS).

Owning more than 5000 of these apart from the benefits of electrons you also get the privilege of providing input to any questions IONOMY might have with respect to their business or direction. Also you get to test new stuff like Gravity or masternode hosting.

The questions Ionomy ask just give you an insight......... To them though the BIG benefit is they get real feedback as both parties want the same thing it's a symbiotic relationship of customer/supplier.... no hidden agendas which in this game is priceless.

do you receive any info from ionomy team or see anything in the works before its announced to general public via website. yes or no simple question

Oh look your baiting like  Grin

I get the same level of information as any other customer..... Insider trading..... Securities..... Verdicts made in 1946....what a load of rubbish...... An ATOM is a virtual asset..... wonder if they knew what virtual meant in 1946 and how something that wasn't real held value. 

Ever played Elder Scrolls Online I'm thinking of buying this virtual asset for 5,600 crowns it's an Estate... lucky me

I just read the Howey Test and am worried now so I may just play it safe and buy this one instead

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
9 months to make a game (projected 1 month initially) and 3 weeks for it to fizzle out. I thought this was a gaming based crypto currency? Are the investors not at all worried about this? Seems they just care about profits any way possible. Who cares about the white paper, I can make my XPY loses whole again!

If you knew what was going on then you would understand.... such opportunity.... you need to be selective in how you deploy resources otherwise you just squander it.

How can I make a prediction? I'm not a whale and privy to all the inside information that you are. You basically just admitted that the only way to be on top in this coin is to be a whale. Such crypto.

No I didn't say that, your just putting words in my mouth. I just said I knew more than you.

Insider information would be knowing more than another whale which is not the case.

Anyone can be a whale you just need to own 5,000 ATOMS which is going to cost you around $12k if your lucky.   

So you are telling me that people that own zero Atoms know just as much as the whales do? If this is the case, what's the point of being a whale?

he just said that you can pay for insider information, and he has rationalised to himself that as long as he doesn't know more then the rest of the whales then its not insider trading, unfortunately in real life it doesn't work like that

How about you qualify that last comment with explaining how real life works  Smiley

anyone cannot do it as was stated there is a limited atom amount. those that are whales have information not known to the public and can use this to stock up or sell prior to general public finding out or not.

state why you are possibly insider trading or could insider trade to counter this. trust me im not isnt valid. this isnt a vip game program where you get news of a new unit ahead of time. crypto has a convertable value and its a digital currency.

your turn to explain why there is no possible insider trading korvas. the info on why it is has been provided many times and its a simple concept. please counter it or agree it is.

Owning more than 5000 of these apart from the benefits of electrons you also get the privilege of providing input to any questions IONOMY might have with respect to their business or direction. Also you get to test new stuff like Gravity or masternode hosting.

The questions Ionomy ask just give you an insight......... To them though the BIG benefit is they get real feedback as both parties want the same thing it's a symbiotic relationship of customer/supplier.... no hidden agendas which in this game is priceless.

do you receive any info from ionomy team or see anything in the works before its announced to general public via website. yes or no simple question
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

As someone who has been involved since day 1 I'm loving it  Grin

How about you qualify that last comment with explaining how real life works  Smiley

So getting the advantage of seeing and testing the games before anyone else isn't inside information? Especially when trades can be made based on the perceived success of the game. If your coins were frozen while you tested the game, that would be fair to the others. But since you have early access to the games you can make market sales and buys decisions that others without the said information can't make.

Again, how is this not insider information?

Insider trading is the buying or selling of a security by someone who has access to material nonpublic information about the security. ...

Where is your "security" that is being bought or sold?

Iomony's company stock is not available to the public for trading

Insider trading is profiting off of information you receive in advance that other people don't get. If you make a trade and profit from said inside information is insider trading. It doesn't just have to be stock or security based.

The Insider Trading is based off the security being bought/sold. The addition data needs to be info on that resource..

neither IONs, Atoms or Electrons are securities

ION Talk is not available for me to find the US law that was used to define a security... This was hashed on ION Talk in the Bitcoin ION FAQ thread

The attitude of this project is a shit stain for the crypto world.

I see the price of ION holding and the Ionomy Vision spreading...
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL

How about you qualify that last comment with explaining how real life works  Smiley

So getting the advantage of seeing and testing the games before anyone else isn't inside information? Especially when trades can be made based on the perceived success of the game. If your coins were frozen while you tested the game, that would be fair to the others. But since you have early access to the games you can make market sales and buys decisions that others without the said information can't make.

Insider trading is the buying or selling of a security by someone who has access to material nonpublic information about the security. ...

Insider trading is profiting off of information you receive in advance that other people don't get. If you make a trade and profit from said inside information is insider trading. It doesn't just have to be stock or security based.

The Insider Trading is based off the security being bought/sold. The addition data needs to be info on that resource..

ION Talk is not available for me to find the US law that was used to define a security... This was hashed on ION Talk in the Bitcoin ION FAQ thread

The fact that you think it is fair for you to profit from advanced information from the team says a lot about you and your fellow whales. Typical American project, the rich get richer and the poor make the rich richer. The attitude of this project is a shit stain for the crypto world.
Activity: 214
Merit: 113

Broadly speaking, The Howey Test (amongst others) is used in the US to define a security. You assume too much if you think you can second guess how the SEC might apply this to Ionomy if it were to ever come under scrutiny.

legendary
HODL

Insider trading is profiting off of information you receive in advance that other people don't get. If you make a trade and profit from said inside information is insider trading. It doesn't just have to be stock or security based. Profiting off of insider information is illegal. Do you think since this is crypto the real world rules don't apply? It appears so.

legendary
HODL

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

HuhHuhHuhHuh No that's not what I'm saying
legendary
HODL

Ah yes, back to the old 'you don't understand because you're not a whale' argument. Please understand this: the current price is utterly irrelevant. Most of the trade volume at the moment is likely bagholders trading to other bagholders anyway.

The success of this project depends on it's games being at least relatively successful. So far, you've released one single game that took nearly a year to be finally 'ready' and has been met with a reception that could only generously be described as mediocre.

If having under 50 regular players each week is a sign of success for you, frankly I think you need to get a grip. The games need to be orders of magnitude more compelling and polished if you expect this project to be a success. So far this team have demonstrated absolutely no ability to produce something that appeals to a bigger audience -- in concept or execution.

I'm just responding to the comment of are investors worried about blah blah blah.... As an investor I'm not worried in the slightest.

Like you the price to me is irrelevant as I'm not looking to sell anytime soon. Even if it drops to your prediction of 24 cents I'm still not concerned as Ionomy is gonna be around for a while yet. This is just the end of year 1 and today for what it does I believe it's undervalued.... don't agree then fine I'm only posting here to make sure this doesn't become a troll exclusive thread  Smiley   

@CryptoBuds As usual you missed the information expressed to you. I say his thought was" being involved from day 1"

I was on the project that day and remember setting up my first Shark Node with 20 other MNs... The number of block rewards I received that day was "to the moon"!!!!

@WildShill, as usual, a giant shill for ION.

I am hooked as an ION Masternode Owner.. along with the other owners of the 340 MNs!!!
legendary
HODL

@CryptoBuds As usual you missed the information expressed to you. I say his thought was" being involved from day 1"

I was on the project that day and remember setting up my first Shark Node with 20 other MNs... The number of block rewards I received that day was "to the moon"!!!!

@WildShill, as usual, a giant shill for ION.

I am hooked as a Masternode Owner.. along with the other owners of the 340 MNs!!!
Jump to: