Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 189. (Read 473123 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
They're at it again. "My granddaughter" LOL.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ionomy.gravity&hl=en

No shills were harmed in the "photoshopping" of this screenshot.

That is one young, hot grandmother there! Gotta be a real review.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
They're at it again. "My granddaughter" LOL.

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

No shills were harmed in the "photoshopping" of this screenshot.
legendary
HODL
lol, @mrcoins you're about as good at checking out as @phildo is at "asking questions."

haha! I think you are right there lol!

Ok, i'm gone... really Tongue

Good bye! Please send other representatives of the ION team in to answer questions then. If the answer is "go to Slack and ask them" then PLEASE close and delete this thread!

@CryptoBuds I liked it when you were trying to delete this thread... Over 300 pages of "trash talk"...

How about you comment on the fake reviews? Or post something with real info and not your shilling? Nah, you're incapable of that, you whales are too greedy.
legendary
When you consider English isn't my first language it's not that bad........... do you have a second language ?

Yes. English is my third language. Relevance?

Am I denying the existence of fake reviews. Is my English good enough for you to understand my response to Phildo

Not the first time you contradict yourself, so I'm just making sure. So you acknowledge the existence of fake reviews exist and you're perfectly fine with that. Or will you try to warn the "team" about that?

Once again back to your deception................

You were trying to deceive and you got caught out. At first glance why would anyone think the images weren't from your phone...... I'm just really surprised that you and your buddies won't let your deception get buried

Well, for one - the screen density doesn't make any sense, it would have to be a 9-10" phone (check the size of the payment box on a phone and a tablet and you'll see what I mean). You haven't "caught" me, I posted about the emulator myself, well before you "figured out" it's not a phone.

Look, I understand your point, but it's obvious you came up with it only in response to the failure of your "photoshopping" claim. Had you initially said something like "it can't be from a phone, perhaps photoshopped?" - I could give you the benefit of the doubt that you were really "deceived" somehow.

Anyway, the issue has been occurring on phones and emulators alike so...

And finally..........................................................

How about this? Any independent gamer reviews yet? If Gravity is as great as the whales are telling us there should be someone to corroborate that, right?

Just because you asked doesn't mean I do so No

You "do" what? Sorry, my third-language English is failing here. You don't have reviews? You don't think it matters? You don't think Gravity is so great?

Mate, look. Harping on about this screenshot nonsense isn't getting you anywhere. Such arguably wasn't trying to deceive -- it doesn't say anywhere on the original post 'here's a screenshot from my phone', and besides, Such has subsequently posted a picture of the exact same problem occurring on a phone anyway. Could it have been clearer initially that the screenshots were from an emulator? Sure. I'm sure even Suchmoon would concede that. But it's not some grand conspiracy.

Yes, in hindsight I should have made it clearer where the screenshots are from.

It's easier to take a screenshot on an emulator and if an issue occurs on both a device and an emulator there is no reason for me to jump through hoops to get it off a device.
Activity: 214
Merit: 113
(waffle about screenshots and phones)

Mate, look. Harping on about this screenshot nonsense isn't getting you anywhere. Such arguably wasn't trying to deceive -- it doesn't say anywhere on the original post 'here's a screenshot from my phone', and besides, Such has subsequently posted a picture of the exact same problem occurring on a phone anyway. Could it have been clearer initially that the screenshots were from an emulator? Sure. I'm sure even Suchmoon would concede that. But it's not some grand conspiracy.

I can understand you trying to shift the focus of the discussion away from criticism of something you're invested heavily in -- I'm sure it's uncomfortable for you, especially when it seems that even by the teams own target it's underperforming. However, constantly trying to reframe the discussion in the way you are does nothing for your position. If you can defend your investment and address the criticisms, for example the obvious use of what would appear to be fake reviews (whether purchased by the team or by someone else within the ionomy community), with something other than hand waving, I'd be more than willing to listen.

Perhaps you could share with us your honest opinion of the first two weeks of the game being released. Is the number of downloads and general reception in line with what you would expect to see from a game that you have obviously enjoyed playing? Are you surprised that there doesn't appear to be many taking part in the leaderboard competition so far, despite this being one of the ionomy project's unique features? Does the level of marketing match your expectations for something that forms the bedrock of the ionomy?

I look forward to a response that hopefully doesn't contain the words 'deception', 'photos' or 'phone'.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
so you making up stories about fake photos means that other people can't call out obviously fake reviews?

One of the reviews claims that a girl that is obviously older than 5 has been playing since she was five. There is no debate that it's a fake review? Who is spending the money to do that and are you ok with that?

I'm not making stories up about fake photos. Suchmoon tried to pass off these pictures as coming from her phone  Smiley 

Don't be so naive about app reviews, it a fact that a % of 1,2,3,4 & 5 star reviews will be fake it's the nature of the beast. 1 star reviews are an attempt to stop you looking, 5 star reviews are there to try and make you look.

You need to be 13 years old to have a google account. If this is troubling you then go and complain to google.

So if she was 13 years old, she has been playing the game for 8 years.

That's obviously a lie.

Do you care?

Why or why not?
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
What bit of this did you need to translate.....

Let's just say that you have a strenuous relationship with punctuation, spelling, and English language in general. Takes a few readings to get past that.

Last week it was fake phone photo's this week it's fake reviews what's next.  Grin

Seriously what is unhealthy is what your doing it's been months now. And not only is it unhealthy it's also a bit scary too..... like bunny boiler scary....

What are you trying to say here? Are you denying the existence of the fake reviews? Unlike your bullshit about photoshopped screenshots you can just go to Google Play and see it - make sure you have "hl=en" in the URL:

I'm not making stories up about fake photos. Suchmoon tried to pass off these pictures as coming from her phone  Smiley 

Not really, you just assumed it was from a phone and built the whole conspiracy around it. But only after your first attempt at denial ("photoshop") failed.

You're just making stuff up as you go. Like this:

Don't be so naive about app reviews, it a fact that a % of 1,2,3,4 & 5 star reviews will be fake it's the nature of the beast. 1 star reviews are an attempt to stop you looking, 5 star reviews are there to try and make you look.

You need to be 13 years old to have a google account. If this is troubling you then go and complain to google.

It is not about being "naive", it's against Google policy to solicit or post fake reviews. You should be the one troubled here as your "investment" is so dependent on the app and having it banned from the Play Store wouldn't be good, would it?

However since I don't know shit about 2D platformers please point me to a few independent reviews of Gravity that would explain how cool it is. It doesn't have to be a major publication, there are plenty of youtubers with thousands of followers reviewing all sorts of games.

How about this? Any independent gamer reviews yet? If Gravity is as great as the whales are telling us there should be someone to corroborate that, right?

When you consider English isn't my first language it's not that bad........... do you have a second language ?

Am I denying the existence of fake reviews. Is my English good enough for you to understand my response to Phildo

Once again back to your deception................

Not really, you just assumed it was from a phone and built the whole conspiracy around it. But only after your first attempt at denial ("photoshop") failed.

Your post below...................................................

Your words below.................................................

You were trying to deceive and you got caught out. At first glance why would anyone think the images weren't from your phone...... I'm just really surprised that you and your buddies won't let your deception get buried

And finally..........................................................

Just because you asked doesn't mean I do so No
legendary

Let's just say that you have a strenuous relationship with punctuation, spelling, and English language in general. Takes a few readings to get past that.

Last week it was fake phone photo's this week it's fake reviews what's next.  Grin

Seriously what is unhealthy is what your doing it's been months now. And not only is it unhealthy it's also a bit scary too..... like bunny boiler scary....

What are you trying to say here? Are you denying the existence of the fake reviews? Unlike your bullshit about photoshopped screenshots you can just go to Google Play and see it - make sure you have "hl=en" in the URL:

I'm not making stories up about fake photos. Suchmoon tried to pass off these pictures as coming from her phone  Smiley  

You're just making stuff up as you go. Like this:

It is not about being "naive", it's against Google policy to solicit or post fake reviews. You should be the one troubled here as your "investment" is so dependent on the app and having it banned from the Play Store wouldn't be good, would it?

However since I don't know shit about 2D platformers please point me to a few independent reviews of Gravity that would explain how cool it is. It doesn't have to be a major publication, there are plenty of youtubers with thousands of followers reviewing all sorts of games.

legendary
HODL
so you making up stories about fake photos means that other people can't call out obviously fake reviews?

One of the reviews claims that a girl that is obviously older than 5 has been playing since she was five. There is no debate that it's a fake review? Who is spending the money to do that and are you ok with that?

There's the logic we've been so anxiously waiting for.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

A hard-on for you & cryptobuds....... haha you wish.

No, it's weird and unhealthy. Stop it.

Thing with Gravity is it's an old school 2D platformer..... a niche genre..... Some LIKE some DON'T, some LOVE some HATE and some don't CARE , this is normal for any niche.

What your trying to prove is if anyone likes Gravity they must be fake.... haha that makes you both ridiculous, lame and sad

No, not ANYONE. But at least those 12 reviewers with stolen profile pics, uber-"American" names, poor grasp of English, and lying about having played Gravity since 5 years old.

Do you really think those reviews are legit?

The beauty with a freemium model is the end user gets to play for free without having to spend a dime. You won't appreciate this but control is everything it platform games and the controls in Gravity are spot on. Add more worlds, challenges, weapons, bosses, whatever  you have something special why because at its heart the foundations are solid.

If you don't like 2d platformers after playing Gravity you still won't like 2d platformers. But if you do then your gonna love it.

Even after translating your word salad into a human language it still doesn't address one simple fact - there are plenty of freemium and even completely free 2D platformers out there that already have worlds, challenges, etc. Gravity can't possibly catch up the way things are done by ionomy.

The beauty with a freemium model is the end user gets to play for free without having to spend a dime. You won't appreciate this but control is everything it platform games and the controls in Gravity are spot on. Add more worlds, challenges, weapons, bosses, whatever  you have something special why because at its heart the foundations are solid.

If you don't like 2d platformers after playing Gravity you still won't like 2d platformers. But if you do then your gonna love it.

Last week it was fake phone photo's this week it's fake reviews what's next.  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
I think 500 actual users is wildly optimistic, to be honest. The number of active slack participants hasn't really changed since the game was released, and the daily volume on bittrex is trending downwards if anything. Combined with the fact that the in game leaderboard currently seems to be less than 100 strong and I think all the signs point towards far fewer than 500 active community members.

On the subject of the leaderboard, I hadn't fully appreciated that one of the top ranked names seems to share the name of the official twitter account, and as you pointed out there seems to be a few very familiar names on there. To me that just reeks of stupidity. Pre-release testers and team insiders shouldn't be allowed to take part in the competition, it gives them an unfair advantage, and more than that it'll put actual players off. Poor show.

Wasn't that the plan all along? Make Paycoin bagholders whole? Grin

Edit: looks like they don't even care to keep an appearance of a legit operation... this happened after we discussed fake reviews a couple of days ago:

I may have "photoshopped" the reviews to fit them into one screenshot.

What's funny is that "Keira Thomas" has been playing this game since she was five!

I thought the game was only released a few weeks ago. I can't believe that a five year old gets their own phone and google account and can type in complete sentences like Keira does. Truly amazing😜😜

Suchmoon and Yourself are in some serious need of vitamin D.

The way you too bounce off each other wow your like the Heidi Montag & Soencer Pratt of this thread. Maybe I could pull some strings and get you both onto Big Brother as a couple..... would you be interested Huh

so you arent going to comment on the fake reviews? you probably should if you want to be shown as impartial and considering of criticism. i personally think when a team does that it dilutes their comments of download stats in a negative way. this is because if fake feedback was purchased then its possible downloads were too. your thoughts on ionteam gravities fake reviews with reasoning?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The game has 1000 downloads on Android, and ION has a 24 hour trading volume of US$929 / 0.88 BTC today. It's a complete desaster.
legendary
HODL

The way you too bounce off each other wow your like the Heidi Montag & Soencer Pratt of this thread. Maybe I could pull some strings and get you both onto Big Brother as a couple..... would you be interested Huh

Your hard-on seems to be lasting more than 4 hours, you should see a doctor.

Do you have anything to contribute on topic? What's your opinion on the fake reviews?

Thing with Gravity is it's an old school 2D platformer..... a niche genre..... Some LIKE some DON'T, some LOVE some HATE and some don't CARE , this is normal for any niche.

What your trying to prove is if anyone likes Gravity they must be fake.... haha that makes you both ridiculous, lame and sad

The beauty with a freemium model is the end user gets to play for free without having to spend a dime. You won't appreciate this but control is everything it platform games and the controls in Gravity are spot on. Add more worlds, challenges, weapons, bosses, whatever  you have something special why because at its heart the foundations are solid.

How about them fake reviews? Looking forward to you avoiding the question again.

Have you moved in with Sharkie? Seems like you answer questions with the same cluelessness as him.
legendary

No, it's weird and unhealthy. Stop it.

No, not ANYONE. But at least those 12 reviewers with stolen profile pics, uber-"American" names, poor grasp of English, and lying about having played Gravity since 5 years old.

Do you really think those reviews are legit?

Even after translating your word salad into a human language it still doesn't address one simple fact - there are plenty of freemium and even completely free 2D platformers out there that already have worlds, challenges, etc. Gravity can't possibly catch up the way things are done by ionomy.

Do you have anything to contribute on topic? What's your opinion on the fake reviews?

The beauty with a freemium model is the end user gets to play for free without having to spend a dime. You won't appreciate this but control is everything it platform games and the controls in Gravity are spot on. Add more worlds, challenges, weapons, bosses, whatever  you have something special why because at its heart the foundations are solid.

legendary
HODL
I think 500 actual users is wildly optimistic, to be honest. The number of active slack participants hasn't really changed since the game was released, and the daily volume on bittrex is trending downwards if anything. Combined with the fact that the in game leaderboard currently seems to be less than 100 strong and I think all the signs point towards far fewer than 500 active community members.

On the subject of the leaderboard, I hadn't fully appreciated that one of the top ranked names seems to share the name of the official twitter account, and as you pointed out there seems to be a few very familiar names on there. To me that just reeks of stupidity. Pre-release testers and team insiders shouldn't be allowed to take part in the competition, it gives them an unfair advantage, and more than that it'll put actual players off. Poor show.

Wasn't that the plan all along? Make Paycoin bagholders whole? Grin

Edit: looks like they don't even care to keep an appearance of a legit operation... this happened after we discussed fake reviews a couple of days ago:

I may have "photoshopped" the reviews to fit them into one screenshot.

What's funny is that "Keira Thomas" has been playing this game since she was five!

I thought the game was only released a few weeks ago. I can't believe that a five year old gets their own phone and google account and can type in complete sentences like Keira does. Truly amazing😜😜

Why don't you post something useful and talk about the fake reviews? How has Keira been playing the game since she was 5?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

As if on cue, WildShark shows up with a screenshot to cover up unpleasant posts Smiley

So what's new, Sharkie? How "near" alpha the new game is? Soon? Imminent? Impotent?

Then followed by light taunting at how gawsome the accounts done at shilling this ruse.
Then more taunting about ION's price perhaps.

I haz feelz that Korvas might be next to play.
Then more talking points about blah blah blah to push for moar time.
I hope, for a change they send some lurking players in like Mr-Coins.
Another account that had a mouth and hands telling us all his prowess at markets as a trader.
It would blow my mind if ColinFX also showed up as well.

I look who showed up as I was typing it all up...

I would love to hear about what the whales think about these fake reviews.

legendary

Jump to: