Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 197. (Read 473123 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
The shit show that is this BCT thread.  Have you ever heard of a VPN for phones?  I live in the US and can replicate the same damn screen capture by running my VPN through another country.  We have tested this all over the US and no one has this issue.  SO yes I call BS.  Anyways, if there's an issue with conversion prices, its googles side. 

So which is it, you "can replicate" or "tested this all over the US and no one has this issue"? Sounds kinda contradictory.

And no it's not "googles side". As I mentioned - and you would have noticed as well if you really "can replicate" - other games manage to show the correct price for their in-app purchases on the same exact device or emulator that is showing incorrect price for Gravity. So it's not Google's fault that your crack team of developers can't figure it out.

For example, Bubble Witch 3 Saga - give it a try and let us know if you still think it's Google's issue.

And no, I'm not using a VPN although I can believe that a VPN could help replicate the issue if it's really caused by currency conversion. And even assuming it is - that still wouldn't make it right for the game to show one price and then charge a different price. Not sure why you're still arguing such a simple concept and trying to put the blame on Google.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
Awww, someone has a crush on pixelpowered (I may or may not have "photoshopped" the screenshot slightly):

I'm not rambling I'm just responding to your posts

Where in my response do I mention anything about photoshopping Huh and how did I lie Huh If I got it wrong please tell me I want to understand

Read my post again....... it's not a case of not liking the Gravity Bug it's more a case of not giving a shit about the Gravity bug. I'll start giving a shit if this bug manifests itself on android & apple devices. The fact that it doesn't kinda indicates the bug could very well be within the emulator or system config

Ultimately though how many people have installed Gravity on an Apple or Android device will then uninstall it due to the non manifestation of this bug Huh Answer is ZERO   so why would anyone give a shit

And I'm just saying - if you want to ignore bugs you can just... ignore them. No need to keep telling everyone how you don't give a shit, kinda defeats the purpose. Although you seemed very adamant just a little while ago that this is a very big deal: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18086542

gravity active users <110

lets update this a bit. active users = they went beyond the tutorial

109 users @ Wed, 08 Mar 2017 17:02:40 GMT
149 users @ Sun, 12 Mar 2017 01:50:35 GMT

time between the dates: 4849 minutes or 80 hours (rounded down)
1 user every 2 hours. next week will be interesting Tongue

ps: ion slack has 379 people

Where are you getting these numbers from?
It sure looks like in his response he mentions Photoshop. Hmmmm

When Suchmoon published her first images she clearly tried to deceive by implying the images came from her phone.

I knew they weren't captured on a mobile device and figured the image flow was camera to PC to photoshop to doctored pic.

This was wrong not a lie just wrong 

It was only when suchmoon published the video http://recordit.co/btEBX7PQUE she shot herself in the foot. The video confirmed the images came from an emulator not a phone. The irony is if she wasn't so keen to gloat and post I wouldn't have figured it out  Smiley

In summary the video and images were from an emulator that she tried to pass off as a phone. it now seems so obvious, something I should have thought of earlier but she outsmarted me because I assumed that at the start of this debacle she was telling the truth..... I won't be making the same mistake again  Smiley

Please comment on the new screen shot that suchmoon posted that clearly shows it's on a phone.  You whales are making a conspiracy theory out of nothing. If you whales would spend as much time testing the game and reporting bugs as you do making up conspiracy theories, ION wouldn't be quite as much a shit show as it is. The whales are doing much more damage to the ION name than they are helping. I think that's pretty obvious.
legendary
My Guess is that you are from Australia. The AUS Dollar uses the $ symbol and is currently Trading 32 cents higher then the American Dollar. That would explain why you would see that dollar difference. I am assuming this is where you live i have not clue. Or the google account you are using has the home address set in the AUS location.

That wouldn't explain why in-app purchases in other games are showing correct amounts though. In other words, it is possible to have it shown correctly despite exchange rates or whatever is causing this, which has been my point since the beginning even though idiots like korvas128 are trying to make it into some conspiracy.

And no, I'm not in Australia.
Activity: 97
Merit: 11
If they were really from a phone then yes it's a big deal

Let me guess what your next mountain of bullshit is gonna be based on:

1) Pic was altered using a pencil therefore fake cuz suchmoon's credit card must be known to everyone.
2) This is different from the other pics therefore fake cuz ionomy doesn't believe in reproducible bugs.
3) There is no GPS therefore fake cuz you can't send me dead bunnies.
4) But most likely some other completely moronic reason. Surprise me.

My Guess is that you are from Australia. The AUS Dollar uses the $ symbol and is currently Trading 32 cents higher then the American Dollar. That would explain why you would see that dollar difference. I am assuming this is where you live i have not clue. Or the google account you are using has the home address set in the AUS location.

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
Awww, someone has a crush on pixelpowered (I may or may not have "photoshopped" the screenshot slightly):

Where in my response do I mention anything about photoshopping Huh and how did I lie Huh If I got it wrong please tell me I want to understand

Read my post again....... it's not a case of not liking the Gravity Bug it's more a case of not giving a shit about the Gravity bug. I'll start giving a shit if this bug manifests itself on android & apple devices. The fact that it doesn't kinda indicates the bug could very well be within the emulator or system config

Ultimately though how many people have installed Gravity on an Apple or Android device will then uninstall it due to the non manifestation of this bug Huh Answer is ZERO   so why would anyone give a shit

And I'm just saying - if you want to ignore bugs you can just... ignore them. No need to keep telling everyone how you don't give a shit, kinda defeats the purpose. Although you seemed very adamant just a little while ago that this is a very big deal: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18086542

When Suchmoon published her first images she clearly tried to deceive by implying the images came from her phone.

I knew they weren't captured on a mobile device and figured the image flow was camera to PC to photoshop to doctored pic.

This was wrong not a lie just wrong 

It was only when suchmoon published the video http://recordit.co/btEBX7PQUE she shot herself in the foot. The video confirmed the images came from an emulator not a phone. The irony is if she wasn't so keen to gloat and post I wouldn't have figured it out  Smiley

In summary the video and images were from an emulator that she tried to pass off as a phone. it now seems so obvious, something I should have thought of earlier but she outsmarted me because I assumed that at the start of this debacle she was telling the truth..... I won't be making the same mistake again  Smiley
legendary
HODL
I'd check with WildShill as he is the king of posting information. You need to discuss this at your secret whale meetings.

Nice recovery of ION Price from a current dump

In time for you to dump more coins on unsuspecting marks.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
legendary
If they were really from a phone then yes it's a big deal

Let me guess what your next mountain of bullshit is gonna be based on:

1) Pic was altered using a pencil therefore fake cuz suchmoon's credit card must be known to everyone.
2) This is different from the other pics therefore fake cuz ionomy doesn't believe in reproducible bugs.
3) There is no GPS therefore fake cuz you can't send me dead bunnies.
4) But most likely some other completely moronic reason. Surprise me.

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image
Activity: 1344
I'd check with WildShill as he is the king of posting information. You need to discuss this at your secret whale meetings.

Nice recovery of ION Price from a current dump
legendary
HODL

You need to go back to your original post

You tried to deceive by giving the impression that the images were from your phone.

If they were really from a phone then yes it's a big deal but it was since discovered that you actually lifted them from a PC via an emulator you turned the problem into nothing hence my change of opinion

In other words...... Liar Liar pants on fire

The lesson I've learnt is whatever you decide to post unless it corroborated from another source it's a LIE, mistruth. FAKE news or an attempt at deception.

Have a nice day

Speaking of liar, liar pants on fire. You claimed you never stated suchmoons image was photoshopped. Yet in the link suchmoon provided, you clearly stated it's Photoshop. So your credibility is worthless and laughable.

Any more lies or untruths you'd like to spread today? I'd check with WildShill as he is the king of posting misinformation. You need to discuss this at your secret whale meetings.

Kiss
Well it makes sense. I'm beautiful at showing data points.

Your turning it into something else to mask your stupidity  Grin
Play whatever games you like I don't really care. All I care about was exposing your forensics lies which I did.

Your trying to point away from yourself. Your mask are slipping.
You've been playing the games. BCT wants to help solve puzzles.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18141608
Tell us more about you and Black Kitten
Does it have to do with that gap in your post history?
Perhaps something to do with purchasing accounts?

Darling I can be whoever you want me to be  Wink

You have my permission to check with BCT....... It's a novelty for you I know but it's always nice to have some facts when your trying to prove something. 

Just wondering are you by chance the love child of Inspector Clouseau and Miss Marple or is it me.... who knows

Attacking forum users does not help this push for your ION scheme.
Your cause is hopeless.

You mean attack PixelPowered how so
Activity: 530

Kiss

Play whatever games you like I don't really care. All I care about was exposing your forensics lies which I did.

You have my permission to check with BCT....... It's a novelty for you I know but it's always nice to have some facts when your trying to prove something. 

Just wondering are you by chance the love child of Inspector Clouseau and Miss Marple or is it me.... who knows

Attacking forum users does not help this push for your ION scheme.
Your cause is hopeless.

Kiss

You need to go back to your original post

You tried to deceive by giving the impression that the images were from your phone.

If they were really from a phone then yes it's a big deal but it was since discovered that you actually lifted them from a PC via an emulator you turned the problem into nothing hence my change of opinion

In other words...... Liar Liar pants on fire

The lesson I've learnt is whatever you decide to post unless it corroborated from another source it's a LIE, mistruth. FAKE news or an attempt at deception.

Have a nice day
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1009
Interesting info where did you get it from ?

its courtesy of the ionomy service/api. im sure you as a whale have way more information like generated ad revenue and iaps. if you dont, i hope you request all the necessary information so you can make sure they are playing by their own rules. X% from ads and iaps is suppose to go into the coin/shop right? are you able to verify it as a whale currently?

sent you a pm with a tad more info
legendary

I think we're supposed to forget all that. We're supposed to chant "emulator bad" now.

Meanwhile ION is flatlining... breathe, ION, BREATHE!!!!

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ION

(I may or may not have slightly "photoshopped" this).
legendary
HODL

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Kiss

legendary

Interesting info where did you get it from ?
Jump to: