Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 201. (Read 473124 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
This must be a global company they are registered all over the world.Yes this KYC will come back and bite them thats a certainty
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1009
astroturfing store ratings and now a crazy sockpuppet invasion of the thread spamming links and pictures. the ionomy way of doing things. i guess those bags are getting super heavy Grin real products have no need for such antics

here is some real data, courtesy of the ion service:
gravity active users <110
it translates to: pay-per-install retention rate of around 1-2%

normal ppi retention rate (day after) should be ~20-30%. dropping to 3-5% at around 1 month mark. so far the marketing is a complete failure or the product is just a dud. you decide

skewing the results are the bag holders (slack channel of ~370 people. a 'nice' increase of 30 people in a year) but lets give them this for now  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Yeah, I can't a government entity claiming Ionomy Limited, Reg. No. 189524, in the Republic of Seychelles.
https://eservice.egov.sc/BizRegistration/WebSearchBusiness.aspx
All the variations from registration number to just the Ionomy name.
Doesn't come up.

I'm sure Madness and his newfound fervor to shill the thread will help us find it... right?  Roll Eyes

I think Seychelles IBCs have a separate registry (as opposed to domestic Seychelles businesses). Not sure if there is a search for that.

Madness is a one-trick pony, or puppet as the case may be, employed by one of our ionomy friends to spam the thread. Nothing wrong with that, except where he/she makes multiple posts in a row and then whines about rules... not that hypocrisy is a new thing for paycoiners, mind you.

Speaking of addresses and phones - it's a bit odd that the address on Google Play is in Texas:

13502 brightview ln
Houston TX, 77034

Why not Seychelles?

This offshore thing might backfire. If they don't do proper KYC and comply with US and state laws it won't matter where the company is registered. But since the whales have already done their due diligence there is nothing to worry about, right? Grin

Edit: the company name on Google Play is "ionomy studios", on iTunes "Ionomy Studios Limited".

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10470905

I have a feeling that Google/Apple didn't like the Seychelles IBC too much so they had to substitute local entities/addresses. Or tried to save some money and just used their existing Play/iTunes accounts.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
Now i have the real truth.By registering a company in Mahe we can hide the owners identity and contact details pay next to nothing in taxes but we cannot issue you with a licence to operate that company.(his words not mine) If you are a FX company we can register it here keep your details secure from anyone asking even with a court order from overseas but we cannot issue you with a FX licence.
Therefore ionomy transacting in bitcoin to ions are breaking the law in the state of NY and can be penalised by the NY AG one of the reasons most digital companies move out and wont deal with people from this state.
You can check by phoning +61 3 9018 5385
ps thanks for putting all the culprits up

I'm pleased too about the pics to names finally!

Yeah, I can't a government entity claiming Ionomy Limited, Reg. No. 189524, in the Republic of Seychelles.
Doesn't come up.

I'm sure Madness and his newfound fervor to shill the thread will help us find it... right?  Roll Eyes

Why would he? He "knows" that they are registered. These Ionites don't need proof, just words. They'll believe anything team ION throws in their faces. Sad, really.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Now i have the real truth.By registering a company in Mahe we can hide the owners identity and contact details pay next to nothing in taxes but we cannot issue you with a licence to operate that company.(his words not mine) If you are a FX company we can register it here keep your details secure from anyone asking even with a court order from overseas but we cannot issue you with a FX licence.
Therefore ionomy transacting in bitcoin to ions are breaking the law in the state of NY and can be penalised by the NY AG one of the reasons most digital companies move out and wont deal with people from this state.

I'm pleased too about the pics to names finally!

Doesn't come up.

legendary
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
My goal is becaming a billionaire.
Need to contact the official team? Head over to Slack, meet the community. There's even a helpdesk.

The Official IONOMY Website:
https://ionomy.com

Chat to the Team and Fans of the ION games:
https://slack.ionomy.com
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Why would I have to call someone for information that is readily available in an online registry? You say it is registered, but how do you know? Just because those nice people say it is registered?  Huh
They said to start with it was in Singapore then Hong Kong now they claim to be on some small island in the Indian Ocean. As I said if Adam opens his mouth you know its a lie.I hope he has to turn up at Garza and co hearing he might get a surprise

Why don't you just check?

Ionomy Limited, Reg. No. 189524, Republic of Seychelles

The registration number is there. Just use the telephone (as a hero member you must know how to use one?). Then post your facts - instead of your misinformation. Stay on topic otherwise your worthless (and often abusive) posts (which devalue bitcointalk forum) will be reported.

Shouldn't this info be in Seychelles' online registry directory? I cannot find Ionomy Limited, Reg. No. 189524. Perhaps you can point me in the right direction?

Use Google or some common sense. If you want to find out something, put in the effort to pick up the phone.

You can spout whatever you want. Until it shows up in the governments registry, it is assumed that it is not registered. Now I am waiting for the Seychelles FSA to release their next scam alert.  Cheesy

So you didn't even bother to check? You assume? Remind me what value you add to this forum? I bet you haven't even downloaded the game.

Please keep your posts on topic otherwise they'll be reported.

I checked several gov sites to no avail. Did you? Apparently not.  Roll Eyes

Why would I? It's your question, not mine. You didn't call anyone? I guess you'll never find the info you desire, i'm not going to save you the effort. Time to get off your butt and do it yourself?
They said to start with it was in Singapore then Hong Kong now they claim to be on some small island in the Indian Ocean. As I said if Adam opens his mouth you know its a lie.I hope he has to turn up at Garza and co hearing he might get a surprise

The registration number is there. Just use the telephone (as a hero member you must know how to use one?). Then post your facts - instead of your misinformation. Stay on topic otherwise your worthless (and often abusive) posts (which devalue bitcointalk forum) will be reported.

Shouldn't this info be in Seychelles' online registry directory? I cannot find Ionomy Limited, Reg. No. 189524. Perhaps you can point me in the right direction?

Use Google or some common sense. If you want to find out something, put in the effort to pick up the phone.

You can spout whatever you want. Until it shows up in the governments registry, it is assumed that it is not registered. Now I am waiting for the Seychelles FSA to release their next scam alert.  Cheesy

So you didn't even bother to check? You assume? Remind me what value you add to this forum? I bet you haven't even downloaded the game.

Please keep your posts on topic otherwise they'll be reported.

I checked several gov sites to no avail. Did you? Apparently not.  Roll Eyes

Please keep your posts on topic otherwise they'll be reported and deleted. Repeated violations may lead to your account being banned.

Constant, meaningless and baseless trolling devalues the entire forum or everyone.

legendary
well i checked when he said singapore i checked when he said hong kong but i do believe he will be on some desert island in the middle of the ocean.If its such a good honest company why is it not registered in the US UK IOM places like that why the middle of nowhere

legendary
I'm still waiting on the company registration info for Ionomy PTE or whatever it is being called now. They seem to keep moving their shell company. Wonder why?  Roll Eyes

Why wait? Just read the website page footer:

I'm still waiting on the company registration info for Ionomy PTE or whatever it is being called now. They seem to keep moving their shell company. Wonder why?  Roll Eyes
This thread is about ionomy.com, ion and mobile games produced by ionomy studios.

Do not reply to off topic / abusive / unsubstantiated posts. Simply hit the "report to moderator" and let's get these trolls banned.
Jump to: