Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 21. (Read 473074 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Korvas maybe you can say for us. Why is going down ion so deep? Where is some parabolic growth you speak for? If this one is some good thing I think ppl would come by this time.
Korvas you do make me choke on food with laughing. Close for parabolic growth lololololol. 3.5 year this one ionomy does not make some big growing. Now lucky dice games and fighting game, these are ones for you to start exploding interest. You have some delusion, How many years for this one make how many promise like yes  this one will be big one you will wait? Is no magic here.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Anyway, whilst your posting shit Ionomy keep edging closer and closer to parabolic growth.

Right. Wasn't Gravity supposed to be very awesome? How about Off Road Heat and stickers on race cars? The moon game?

But sure, the new screenshots are going to be completely different and will attract more than 20 players... Roll Eyes

Parabolic indeed:

Edited 2020-11-30 to fix a broken image
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
It's nice to be important but it's also important to be nice. Nice people don't scam whatever the time of the month is

Scammers often have no problem pretending to be nice if that helps them scam, and judging by your example it's working. You thought Garza was nice and gave him your money, and you think Matlack is nice, despite ionomy being a total shitshow. Did you invest in Wagerr too?

You serious, scammers pretending to be nice people no way.

You make me laugh  Grin Grin Grin So glad that after 3.5 years you still post the same old shit. Like the forum very retro.

Anyway, whilst your posting shit Ionomy keep edging closer and closer to parabolic growth.

I'll know when it starts as that's the point you stop posting  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
wildshark thats 5 posts in a row. you do know what no double posting means dont you?

Seems like he's calmed down or perhaps got a temporary ban.

I'm reading about this whole Wagerr nonsense and it looks like ionomists (Matlack, Broyhill, et al) wasted a shitload of funds there while pretending to be "developing", true Garza style.

not possible as according to korvas if you’re nice and dont get caught then you are legit. i’d say wildshark got a temp ban... he just can’t help himself. hes had bans before

No, I said......

It's nice to be important but it's also important to be nice. Nice people don't scam whatever the time of the month is

You said.....

If you’re nice and don't get caught then you are legit

Not the same thing  Smiley

so nice people never scam? what about people that pretend to be nice of which nobody can tell the difference. think noce people dont scam is a logical fallacy as nice definition changes per person.
legendary

Scammers often have no problem pretending to be nice if that helps them scam, and judging by your example it's working. You thought Garza was nice and gave him your money, and you think Matlack is nice, despite ionomy being a total shitshow. Did you invest in Wagerr too?
wildshark thats 5 posts in a row. you do know what no double posting means dont you?

I'm reading about this whole Wagerr nonsense and it looks like ionomists (Matlack, Broyhill, et al) wasted a shitload of funds there while pretending to be "developing", true Garza style.

not possible as according to korvas if you’re nice and dont get caught then you are legit. i’d say wildshark got a temp ban... he just can’t help himself. hes had bans before

No, I said......

You said.....

If you’re nice and don't get caught then you are legit

Not the same thing  Smiley
legendary

legendary

Can be so stupid dumbass wild dick shark? I tell you many time I am one who report your post and mod is one who delete. Is not group. Is me. You can understand? Is me. I am one. Me me me. I report all post you shit post. I will not be ban because this one I report is all off topic shit post from mad wild dick shark.

Here I will show you how you can stop this. Stop shit post. If you can stop this one shit post I will stop report. Stay on topic for real ion not this one fantasy win project 8 bullshit shark plan ion which does not exist.

I say this one again for you for your dumb ear. I am one who report. Stop shit post and I will stop report. If keep this one your posts I will keep report and all will be delete.
You are some dumb wild dick shark. I have reported post like all others for off topic shit post. Mod will delete. Stop shitpost and I can stop report.
Thank's Trolly, you are the man I can depend on. Have you asked Mr. Korvas, a smart CRYPTO investor how he feel about the Ionomy TIGER team that Mr. Onion has assembled"\?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ion-ion-pos-30-mobile-gaming-join-the-ionomy-today-1443633

What you talk of? Tiger team does not exist. Is just you playing with self in some room. Or if does exist you will ask for some of this one team member to write here saying. We wait. They will not come.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
You are some dumb wild dick shark. I have reported post like all others for off topic shit post. Mod will delete. Stop shitpost and I can stop report.
Thanks Trolly, you are the man I can depend on. Have you asked Mr. Korvas, a smart CRYPTO investor how he feels about the Ionomy TIGER team that Mr. Onion has assembled? some top quality hot shots that know their shit  Roll Eyes
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ion-ion-pos-30-mobile-gaming-join-the-ionomy-today-1443633

Wild dick shark shit post i reported

You are some stupid wild dick shark. How bad and stupid this shitpost make you look! I will keep report you until you will learn some lesson and stop. You stop discuss happen here for ion by your shit post and make worse your own investment.

Learn lesson, wild dick shark. Stop shit post.
You are wrong wild dick shark. I am one who report all shitpost you post to delete by forum mod. I say this before if you can read. If stop shitpost on win bull shit fantasy wild dick shark plan I will stop report for delete. Is difficult for stupid dick to understand this, i will think.
legendary
Will all of you trollsharkorving idiots stop multiposting... YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO POST TWICE IN A ROW, USE THE FUCKING EDIT BUTTON.

How hard can it be? No wonder you're falling for blatant scams like Paycoin/ION/whatever else the "nice guys" are feeding you. The collective IQ of the remaining ionomists doesn't seem to reach into triple digits.

How about you read the FUCKING thread before telling me to stop multiposting. Ionomy 3.5 years in and your still bleating 'blatant scam'. Grin

Just because it's your special time of the month no need to lash out at other people it's not their fault

didnt xpy aka paycoin get 3 years in or maybe 4-5 till he was convicted. doesnt time mean legit or just not convicted?

are you saying korvas if you are a scammer and run your scam for 10 years without being caught it means you are legit?

That is different. use your brain.

How long did the XPY scam take to be exposed 4 to 6 months

Ionomy 3.5 years and still going strong.

TROLLY, I am only going to say this ONCE to you and you will be BANNED on next occurrence. STOP DOXING COMMUNITY MEMBERS  Grin Grin Grin

What you are talk of doxx, wild dick shark? Jason Sponaugle is CEO for MNP anyone will find if they do some search like here https://lmgtfy.com/?q=CEO+masternodes+pro Is not hidden. You can not banned me.

Suchmoon I can be sorry for double post. I do not know this one is against rule. I will not do this.
legendary
Will all of you trollsharkorving idiots stop multiposting... YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO POST TWICE IN A ROW, USE THE FUCKING EDIT BUTTON.

How hard can it be? No wonder you're falling for blatant scams like Paycoin/ION/whatever else the "nice guys" are feeding you. The collective IQ of the remaining ionomists doesn't seem to reach into triple digits.

How about you read the FUCKING thread before telling me to stop multiposting. Ionomy 3.5 years in and your still bleating 'blatant scam'. Grin

Just because it's your special time of the month no need to lash out at other people it's not their fault

didnt xpy aka paycoin get 3 years in or maybe 4-5 till he was convicted. doesnt time mean legit or just not convicted?

are you saying korvas if you are a scammer and run your scam for 10 years without being caught it means you are legit?

Pages:
Jump to: