Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 22. (Read 473074 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Will all of you trollsharkorving idiots stop multiposting... YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO POST TWICE IN A ROW, USE THE FUCKING EDIT BUTTON.

How hard can it be? No wonder you're falling for blatant scams like Paycoin/ION/whatever else the "nice guys" are feeding you. The collective IQ of the remaining ionomists doesn't seem to reach into triple digits.

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
And your Anti Matlack  Grin

Serious allegations were made so I suggest you 'shut up' and let the police do their job.

You say this. Why have some police act if is empty allegation? Are police doing this one or not? How are acting, for Matlack or wagerr ppl?

I think you do not know wtf is going on. You have less idea even then ppl wagerr because you only say yes yes yes matlack and team are greatest for shitcoins.

btw i think wild dick shark is fool and you should not listen for anything he says but you can believe i am some Suchmoon if it give you hard dick  Kiss

Don't actually want to discuss this so please stop asking me questions

Have you asked the ex WGR devs business people for comment yet? For the past few days, they have been all over this thread trolling. Can't be that hard to reach out and ask.

Why you will assume I do not ask them? You can think I will broadcast thing from DM to you if I have DM? No, just like you would not so I will not. I will hear wagerr side from them. Now I want some hearing of Matlack. When I can hear both side then I can better know. But Matlack is silence. I think this one ion does tank for this year and you know this. Who will know if this one Matlack does speak maybe this can turn around?

If you will not discuss, all ppl interest for ion will think what is in thread here is facts. Silence of Matlack is damage.

Great news you've been DMing each other. It seems the WGR ex dev business employees stole the WGR marketing email list. Did they and why would they do this?

Until you can prove to me they are not criminals I'm not going to ask Mattlack to comment   Smiley

FYI mail list exports are tracked on mailchimp which wgr uses. If there was an export of mailing list it would be on record and they could prove it. They can't.

Okay cool so they can't prove it .... have you posted a scam thread with your allegations. If what you say is true like everyone I want to get to the bottom off it.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
Shark was cruising the internet and stopped in Masternodes.pro to see how they ran their operation in supporting MNP coin as Ionomy asset on ION 2020 Network. I was unable to leave the link to the NEW ION 2020 white paper as they do not permit link in any of the MNP chat channels. The CEO will give consideration to 2020 ION wallet if the ION white paper is published on ionomy V3 platform. If the code that is generated by our effort is good, He will consider using our wallet product (For phase 1, a simple wallet patch to increase block reward to 18 coins) in the community design of their updated coin specifications. I was unable to continue my conversation with him due to defect in attaching to the Discord server. I hope that they will not bump our rank because our white paper is 5 years old and represents an outdated ION product. I look forward and watch the Ionomy 2020 vision grow in the crypto community.

Proposed masternode requirements
- ION wallet with the ability to create multiple Masternodes and Invest-nodes using single large 250K wallet asset and from multiple wallets composed from more than two Ionomy assets.
-Dynamic creation of nodes using summing of partial multiple wallets asset

What the public does not know will be the wallet interface to wallet owner is changing to simpler design. There will be a change in the ION Network interface to optimize the 2020 design. This new interface will be documented in a Interface Design Specification (IDS)that  completely document the NEW network protocol. This will alleviate headaches with masternode hosting businesses. Alternative secure communication is needed for control of Smart nodes on ION 2025 network.

NEW ION 2020 white paper
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51446862

STAY TUNED for more details about the WIN's advance concept and design HINT: use of deflationary Ionomy asset

Mr. Matlack note that the large ionomy staking wallets will double earnings to 6 coins for use to reward ionomy growing games weekly tournament payouts

SHOCK and AWE on Ionomy ecosystem  Cool

I do not understand this one wild shark dick. Here you say I can think MNP CEO Jason Sponaugle is support wild shark dick WIN plan? Is this the meaning?
TROLLY, I am only going to say this ONCE to you and you will be BANNED on next occurrence. STOP DOXING COMMUNITY MEMBERS  Grin Grin Grin

Mr. Korvas wait till I suggest that the 2020 three way split is one portion goes to IONomy development fund

Let's meet the team

Mr. Onion is a real-time trouble shooter with talents in system test (retired from Quality Assurance department) for 2019 Ionomy ecosystem and will be IONomy Founder and Whale when Mr. Matlack makes his Q3 2019 contribution to Wild's Depot members using proposed 2020 Ionomy assets as bounty/reward with a twist of FUN.

i was going to tell Jason that I see a need for his MNP business to monitor the active nodes (by a third party vendor) to watch the new Smart and Invest-Nodes entering/leaving the Ionomy ecosystem. Something like a Tag N Track for nodes  Huh Mr. Matlack should chat with Jason and develop a good working relationship with MNP business.

Chief strategist Matlack is transparent with CRYPTO community, ionomy V3 platform, Ionomy community, Bitcointalk staff & members, ION developers & community, ION-o-my cult, Ionomy SHARKS, Admins, Whales & Founders, Indie Group developers, devoted trolls, and general public

Have I forgot any other forums of ION teams or projects  Roll Eyes Wild's Depot ION 2025 research & development team with CHIEF-IN-CHARGE MR. ONION  Grin Grin Grin

System Engineer Mr. Coins is an smart ION investor, Ionomy WHALE, FOUNDER, designer, teacher & leader and supporter of ION testnet. A testing system being used to validate ION network performance during WIN concept design implementation in 2020 thru 2025.
Activity: 14
Merit: 2

Serious allegations were made so I suggest you 'shut up' and let the police do their job.

You say this. Why have some police act if is empty allegation? Are police doing this one or not? How are acting, for Matlack or wagerr ppl?

I think you do not know wtf is going on. You have less idea even then ppl wagerr because you only say yes yes yes matlack and team are greatest for shitcoins.

btw i think wild dick shark is fool and you should not listen for anything he says but you can believe i am some Suchmoon if it give you hard dick  Kiss

Have you asked the ex WGR devs business people for comment yet? For the past few days, they have been all over this thread trolling. Can't be that hard to reach out and ask.

Why you will assume I do not ask them? You can think I will broadcast thing from DM to you if I have DM? No, just like you would not so I will not. I will hear wagerr side from them. Now I want some hearing of Matlack. When I can hear both side then I can better know. But Matlack is silence. I think this one ion does tank for this year and you know this. Who will know if this one Matlack does speak maybe this can turn around?

If you will not discuss, all ppl interest for ion will think what is in thread here is facts. Silence of Matlack is damage.

Great news you've been DMing each other. It seems the WGR ex dev business employees stole the WGR marketing email list. Did they and why would they do this?

Until you can prove to me they are not criminals I'm not going to ask Mattlack to comment   Smiley

FYI mail list exports are tracked on mailchimp which wgr uses. If there was an export of mailing list it would be on record and they could prove it. They can't.
And your Anti Matlack  Grin

i’m anti non transparency. just so happens ion is that. according to you ion isnt a security so maybe you should inform bittrex of their empty delisting accusation?

i agree they are serious. so serious in fact that you say it’s an empty accusation. if it’s for police maybe you should shut up unless you have proof otherwise. you sound like you are sure actually you are sounding as sure about it as you were with paycoin can’t possibly be a scam. your track record so far puts you at 50/50. thats a pretty big gamble kinda like a roulette wheel. so which is it red or black?

Hey o0o0

Just noticed this which was posted 7 days ago
https://news.wagerr.com/notice-to-wagerr-email-subscribers/

Like I said empty allegations. Had you not had your AntiMatlack glasses on maybe you would have spotted it too.

Merit: 0
Shark was cruising the internet and stopped in Masternodes.pro to see how they ran their operation in supporting MNP coin as Ionomy asset on ION 2020 Network. I was unable to leave the link to the NEW ION 2020 white paper as they do not permit link in any of the MNP chat channels. The CEO will give consideration to 2020 ION wallet if the ION white paper is published on ionomy V3 platform. If the code that is generated by our effort is good, He will consider using our wallet product (For phase 1, a simple wallet patch to increase block reward to 18 coins) in the community design of their updated coin specifications. I was unable to continue my conversation with him due to defect in attaching to the Discord server. I hope that they will not bump our rank because our white paper is 5 years old and represents an outdated ION product. I look forward and watch the Ionomy 2020 vision grow in the crypto community.

Proposed masternode requirements
- ION wallet with the ability to create multiple Masternodes and Invest-nodes using single large 250K wallet asset and from multiple wallets composed from more than two Ionomy assets.
-Dynamic creation of nodes using summing of partial multiple wallets asset

What the public does not know will be the wallet interface to wallet owner is changing to simpler design. There will be a change in the ION Network interface to optimize the 2020 design. This new interface will be documented in a Interface Design Specification (IDS)that  completely document the NEW network protocol. This will alleviate headaches with masternode hosting businesses. Alternative secure communication is needed for control of Smart nodes on ION 2025 network.

NEW ION 2020 white paper
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51446862

STAY TUNED for more details about the WIN's advance concept and design HINT: use of deflationary Ionomy asset

Mr. Matlack note that the large ionomy staking wallets will double earnings to 6 coins for use to reward ionomy growing games weekly tournament payouts

SHOCK and AWE on Ionomy ecosystem  Cool

I do not understand this one wild shark dick. Here you say I can think MNP CEO Jason Sponaugle is support wild shark dick WIN plan? Is this the meaning?
Here's a look at the changing project milestones that keep getting deleted with very nice rewards for Q3 2019 for NEW ION Masternode investors

IONomy GOAL - WiN 2019-2022 Milestones

Create 2020 ION White Paper and register Ionomy assets by end of Q2 2019 using Plan 8

@Mr. Matlack (Team ION in ionomy Slack) TRANSFER 9 Smart ION Nodes (4.5K Atoms or 120K IONs) to Wild's Depot for WiN concept and 2020 ION White Paper

WILD Innovative ION Network ownership in IONomy 2019 with (12+ 6) 18 IONs Block reward (current ION Masternode owners get 12 coins+Txid fees now)

DEFECTIVE- FREE ION "Electron" wallet in Q3 2019 with 6 months system testing on ION NETWORK

ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets with (4 + 4 + 4) 12 Block Reward in IONomy 2020

(6 + 6 + 6) 18 IONs Block Reward for IONomy 2022 with Smart ION Nodes using multiple Ionomy assets

No News (Q1 & Q2 approach) is good news about ION coin schedule and events on ION Community Forum for future ION wallets

IONsx is the next asset to be added to the ION Blockchain

ION CORE team's IIP status of IIPs 2 thru 5 have updated status to OVERCOME by EVENTS (OBE) to ION community & general public

wow ... what's up with ion ? scam reveled ? bittrex delisting ? can somebody explain why the price is droping so much ?

Some ppl from Wagerr community have saying Matlack and team have used some ICO funds from Wagerr ICO for ion and other project. Is some load of money like millions ppl say is gone from Wagerr for other project. Say Matlack is secret boss of Wagerr really from beginning, and team is lot of same. If is true, is bad for ion. Only man here for Ion is one whale Korvas, he will not say anything. Maybe we can ask again, Matlack can say something on this one is false?

Why should Matlack waste his time and comment on what are empty allegations?

What you should be doing is reaching out to the people that posted this shit and ask them to substantiate it.

You trolls are so quick to believe any old shit. I guess after 3.5 years of nothing you must be hungry

litecoingva it's no scam  up to you if you decide to invest

BTW. Why does wild think you are suchfailuremoon
wow ... what's up with ion ? scam reveled ? bittrex delisting ? can somebody explain why the price is droping so much ?

Some ppl from Wagerr community have saying Matlack and team have used some ICO funds from Wagerr ICO for ion and other project. Is some load of money like millions ppl say is gone from Wagerr for other project. Say Matlack is secret boss of Wagerr really from beginning, and team is lot of same. If is true, is bad for ion. Only man here for Ion is one whale Korvas, he will not say anything. Maybe we can ask again, Matlack can say something on this one is false?
Fine professional posting of rumor... the trolls have stepped up their attack for the last 3 pages of ION announcement thread

What you see in this ION announcement thread is Matlack's BLITZ campain to spread the current Ionomy Vision to the PUBLIC. Did you read the email blast that ionomy sent yesterday? A bit of information for you, LTC is not on the list of proposed eight Ionomy assets for the 2020 ION Network.

Only man here for Ion is one whale Korvas, he will not say anything. Maybe we can ask again, Matlack can say something on this one is false?

DAMN IT Trolly, STOP GIVING ION credit/merit to ONLY Mr. KORVAS

This is a FU*KIN full time job moderating IONomy community can be an un-basis group of people of Bitcointalk members
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
in LTC i trust
you’re a moron wildshark....
 post with ideas but no actual implementation theory and demands of payment for it.

i honestly can’t figure your goal out but whatever it is you dont seem to be getting closer to it.
As leader of the IONomy Trolls( use to be Ionomy Whale and have not lost my Ionomy Founder status), I have created an ION Troll's FAQ guide

If you are here to just troll you can be banned. Even if my name is trolly I do not try and troll but this one to ask question of korvas who is only ion person left here. I think you are some stupid wild dick shark. Go and make own fantasy ion topic so you can have this one posts all over.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
and where is this faq... you do know faq stands for “frequently asked questions” right? its normally a list of questions and answers.... i see neither.

is english your native language? you seem incoherent at times so im wondering if thats the case.
you’re a moron wildshark....
 post with ideas but no actual implementation theory and demands of payment for it.

i honestly can’t figure your goal out but whatever it is you dont seem to be getting closer to it.
As leader of the IONomy Trolls( use to be Ionomy Whale and have not lost my Ionomy Founder status), I have created an ION Troll's FAQ guide
legendary
you’re a moron wildshark.... you don’t even understand what merit is and how it works. everyone has some merit that they are free to give. if you merit a poster it means you agree with them or are commending their post. the amount of merit you give is based on how much you think it’s worth. you can merit posts too. i dont see where trolly is meritting... suchmoon merited someone.

you have no say how others use their merit much like others have no say how you use yours.

also stop complaining about google keywords indexing. you pollute this thread with the same bullshit over and over. you complain about people changing your quote recently but you are the worst i’ve seen for quote changing... sort your own house out before complaining of others you hypocrite.

The most hilarious thing in all this is the fact you are caught in a void... banned from ion chat and discord so have to put your shit here. its just dribble. your whitepaper is some incoherent post with ideas but no actual implementation theory and demands of payment for it.

Trolls FAQ
June 2019 activity

Suchmoon aka Trollymctrollface influencance on Ionomy system:

The BA*TARD is FU*KIN with ION system with influence of alt coin chat process

@SUCHMOON What's the deal with your complain now  Shocked

@Trolly What group are you MERITING with such a small amount

ION thread moderator how do we merit the posts if you are deleting them at a panic rate  Huh

This reminds me of the days that Suchmoon use to spam the red ION price chart in this announcement thread

Trolly's and SuparTipstar constant interjections of conflicting information into thread

Google uses Bitcointalk information and permits search of Ionomy & ION giving head of line privileges to the more times it is mention. Do you know how many times "Trollymctrollface " and "shit" has been used over the last two weeks by looking at their profile? This technique is known as Key Words in post. I usually bold and color in my Key Words in my wall of information being required to put all my week work into single post. Trolly is our new ambassador for ION  Roll Eyes

I have organized the trolls to perform confidante attacks on selected users in the ION thread

I am using current world "HOT" topic as key word in ION thread

You have made sure that we have crossed our t's and dotted our i's for 2020 Ionomy vision
legendary
And your Anti Matlack  Grin

i’m anti non transparency. just so happens ion is that. according to you ion isnt a security so maybe you should inform bittrex of their empty delisting accusation?

i agree they are serious. so serious in fact that you say it’s an empty accusation. if it’s for police maybe you should shut up unless you have proof otherwise. you sound like you are sure actually you are sounding as sure about it as you were with paycoin can’t possibly be a scam. your track record so far puts you at 50/50. thats a pretty big gamble kinda like a roulette wheel. so which is it red or black?
Pages:
Jump to: