Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 19. (Read 473074 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
This doesn't really explain why you deleted my posts.

If you break the rules - posts may get deleted, what other reason do you need?

And I didn't delete anything, I'm not a moderator, you dumbfuck.
I wish I could sit around and join in the deleting of GOOD POSTs MADE BY A VALUED MEMBER of the COMMUNITY

I think the Bitcointalk user is so experience with the system that he/she knows the right key words to use in reporting using "report to moderator". Abusing the system by automatic deletion of GOOD VALUED POST

Your right looks like it's dodo playing games and suchAtit acting like suchAtit

The first post deleted was

Ionomics Community Podcast, ep08

https://soundcloud.com/mpomy/token-testing-and-pivot-tease-ionomics-community-podcast-ep08

The second was an overview of iiP6

As soon as I have more information I will share Smiley suffice to say though the devs have done some truly outstanding work!

Don’t bring me into your shit. You’re a funny guy korvas you report and agree about wildsharks multipost spam but it doesn’t apply to you? Nice on making names up for others, you’ve criticised others in past for swearing / calling names so i guess you’rr a hypocrite again on that. not that i care on names more laughable you pretend you are above it yet arent.

Ok lets look at your post. Devs have done outstanding work? This is a gaming coin right? or has it changed focus? i still see next to no games. no adoption no change. i would say the coin’s stale like the majority of alt coins. Adam matlack and ion team seem to think new tokens are the string along investor focus. what is the point of xdm and tokens if there is no use? Maybe wildshark can pipe in. hes for it one minute then against it the next.

im glad i still have my bitcoin Smiley looking forward to retiring after next halving with a boost in price. if i had ion (which i would never have considered) i’d be in your shitty situation with a bag wondering where to sell. i seriously reckon 4btc could reduce ion to 1 sat on the markets (sorry market as bittrex only real one).

how many years was it again before you’d consider ion a shitty investment?
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

I wish I could sit around and join in the deleting of GOOD POSTs MADE BY A VALUED MEMBER of the COMMUNITY

I think the Bitcointalk user is so experience with the system that he/she knows the right key words to use in reporting using "report to moderator". Abusing the system by automatic deletion of GOOD VALUED POST

Your right looks like it's dodo playing games and suchAtit acting like suchAtit

The first post deleted was

Ionomics Community Podcast, ep08

https://soundcloud.com/mpomy/token-testing-and-pivot-tease-ionomics-community-podcast-ep08

The second was an overview of iiP6

As soon as I have more information I will share Smiley suffice to say though the devs have done some truly outstanding work!

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Do Windows users can mine? If we can then how? I dont see it in docs.

No, ION today is a POS coin meaning you earn ION by owning ION

Moving forward I'm hoping the ION community will vote to change the economic model away from POS to proof of transaction POT. Rewards are then earnt by network/blockchain usage. The reward level will be based on the different assets you can own.
Looks like a lot like WIN's network ownership concept using different Ionomy assets. Can you provide additional information on Proof Of TRANSACTION  Huh lol and it's design concept

and all this time I thought you weren't listening to my network ownership plan with  using multiple asset... Had the team's attention all the time  Wink

Wild's Depot members are here to support innovative wallet growth in the 2020 ION Network
Do Windows users can mine? If we can then how? I dont see it in docs.

No, ION today is a POS coin meaning you earn ION by owning ION

Moving forward I'm hoping the ION community will vote to change the economic model away from POS to proof of transaction POT. Rewards are then earnt by network/blockchain usage. The reward level will be based on the different assets you can own.
You tell me how this is a rule breaker.   

13. Bumps, "updates" are limited to once per 24 hours.[2]

21. Old bumps should be deleted. [2]

32. Posting multiple posts in a row (excluding bumps and reserved posts by the thread starter) is not allowed.

One was a link to a podcast about Ionomy and the other an overview of a new economic model which incidentally is a first for Crypto.

A lot is happening with Ionomy so I'll take 32. into account

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

13. Bumps, "updates" are limited to once per 24 hours.[2]

21. Old bumps should be deleted. [2]

32. Posting multiple posts in a row (excluding bumps and reserved posts by the thread starter) is not allowed.
Ionomy Live - IIP 6 Discussion - 8.23.2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLMgyK9RZH8

thats 4 posts in a row... read bitcoin talk forum rules.

That's 4 posts over 4 days each one different, I'm just sharing information as I get it.

legendary
Ionomy Live - IIP 6 Discussion - 8.23.2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLMgyK9RZH8

thats 4 posts in a row... read bitcoin talk forum rules.
looks a bit sad but im confident matlack has a 100 year plan.
I don't think there is a plan... just perpetual fires to catch up with the constantly moving schedule while  calming the ionomy cult. The team is constantly way behind the ball playing catch-up to the latest modern concept. Is there  still a market/interest for ION with pricing hovering at the 4 cents mark with little volume? Maybe the Atomic Token Protocol will save the day.

Hear I cry for improving the ION market and register ION and IONsx to get acceptance with listing on Bittrex

Where are those imaginary air-drops promised since the beginning of the year  Huh

No, no, no, no..... there is a plan although if you are looking for instant gratification you need to look elsewhere  Smiley
looks a bit sad but im confident matlack has a 100 year plan.
I don't think there is a plan... just perpetual fires to catch up with the constantly moving schedule while  calming the ionomy cult. The team is constantly way behind the ball playing catch-up to the latest modern concept. Is there  still a market/interest for ION with pricing hovering at the 4 cents mark with little volume? Maybe the Atomic Token Protocol will save the day.

Hear I cry for improving the ION market and register ION and IONsx to get acceptance with listing on Bittrex

Where are those imaginary air-drops promised since the beginning of the year  Huh
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Guys, will you build the IEO? The best solution appears to be investors because in 2019, more than 80% of the total IEO gave their investors a good return.
legendary
is the daily volume of ion reflective of the gaming player base?

looks a bit sad but im confident matlack has a 100 year plan. im sure korvas is excited his great grandchildren might finally see a return.
I'm good for calling the right shots... I pull no punches when describing the horror condition that ION maintains

Atomic Token Protocol (ATP)

ION developed the Atomic Token Protocol because it's powerful, secure, and extensible. Check the news post to learn about some of the features ION users will appreciate.

Discover ATP
https://news.ionomy.com/ion-implements-atomic-token-protocol-atp/

Token rollout

Over the next several months, ionomy will be rolling out plenty of token news, XDM airdrops  Roll Eyes, and ION code releases.

legendary
I didn't think you caught the drift that they are going to rely on a standard composed from 2015 material using ERC20 Token

have you thought about changing your name to wild_yoyo? one minute you pump ion next you are critical of it. which is it? good or bad or is it a 5 minute mindset for when you sell or buy?

me personally ive always thought it was the biggest piece of garbage. anyone could of built a gaming service on top of an existing coin but matlack and co made a new coin to scrape some premine. if you follow the posts of wager its possible they diverted funds there. im sure gambling and stealing violates some of the commandments so im sure pastor matlack will have some explaining to do later but im sure anything he does for the next 40 years is garzas fault...
I didn't think you caught the drift that they are going to rely on a standard composed from 2015 material using ERC20 Token
looks like volume isnt around though. ever since bittrex and others moved it off us trading due to them classifying it as a likely unregistered security. what gives korvas? you and others said it wasnt in the past... how come management isnt setting bittrex straight to get it on normal markets? that 0.2btc a day volume cant make all those ion investors rich!!!

it was a scam made by Garzas cronies!? :\ hmmm

As long as you keep posting rubbish it's never gonna happen. This is no longer 2015, people no longer need to navigate this bullshit. 
looks like volume isnt around though. ever since bittrex and others moved it off us trading due to them classifying it as a likely unregistered security. what gives korvas? you and others said it wasnt in the past... how come management isnt setting bittrex straight to get it on normal markets? that 0.2btc a day volume cant make all those ion investors rich!!!

ionomy is going to rely on 2015 standards for token management and pray the standards don't fall by the wayside

pandora box is now open to flood the creation of MANY "worthless" tokens being maintained by ionomy

They have even sponsored a competition on who can make the best Shitoken! lol
Pages:
Jump to: