Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 217. (Read 473124 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
while we are speaking of contests, I am going to run one based on the results of the February investor competition.

Not sure which way to run it, guess how many ions I bought, or guess what place I came in when given the other piece of information.

Which way do you guys want to go?

Let's guess the place, I have a feeling where this is going Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
while we are speaking of contests, I am going to run one based on the results of the February investor competition.

Not sure which way to run it, guess how many ions I bought, or guess what place I came in when given the other piece of information.

Which way do you guys want to go?
legendary
It was just a suggestion  Smiley

And I appreciate it, just some technicalities need to be sorted out. The outcome of the contest needs to be independently verifiable and fair to everyone.

Bitcointalk member with the highest place on gravity scoreboard after the first weekly tornament sounds fun Grin

Where can I see the scoreboard?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Oh, and pixelpowered can't bet on 0, whatever the contest is Grin

Okay fine...
I'll use irrational numbers then, considering the coin  Grin

Pixelpowered the business plan does make sense although difficult to understand if the only language spoken is Pump, Dump, Run

The business plan scheme was easy to see, even from last year.
Video game micro transaction scams are not new and the next ruse after is partnersh-... oh wait I shouldn't spoil the entire thing yet.  Smiley

Best of luck pumping the coin up on Bittrex and long enough for the Gravity launch. You know to capitlize on the new meat.
Wouldn't want it to have a failing book like on Yobit  Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I'm thinking of running another contest for Gravity launch, hopefully more productive than the one we had last year now that we have a timer and all.

XPY seems to be quite thoroughly dead so unfortunately the prize this time would be slow and obsolete BTC.

However I'm not sure what should be the objective for the contest. Guessing the number of downloads is kinda lame since the accurate number is not publicly available. I was thinking something to do with the ION exchange rate maybe. If anyone has any ideas - please help me out.

There is going to be a new hard and fast rule: only Jr. Member and up can participate, and must have posted in this thread at least once before this post. In other words - new accounts or newly purchased accounts should not bother.

I have an idea for a contest.

Answer the following question:

Is ION a cloned shitcoin with with premine, hyperinflation and zero transparency, created by a scammy bunch of GAW friends and shills?

o yes
o of course
o sure is

If you have the correct answer, you get to not invest and lose any bitcoins in this scam.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
wait so this is integrated with gaming because you can use ion to buy levels in games made by ion developers???
Activity: 84
I'm thinking of running another contest for Gravity launch, hopefully more productive than the one we had last year now that we have a timer and all.

XPY seems to be quite thoroughly dead so unfortunately the prize this time would be slow and obsolete BTC.

However I'm not sure what should be the objective for the contest. Guessing the number of downloads is kinda lame since the accurate number is not publicly available. I was thinking something to do with the ION exchange rate maybe. If anyone has any ideas - please help me out.

There is going to be a new hard and fast rule: only Jr. Member and up can participate, and must have posted in this thread at least once before this post. In other words - new accounts or newly purchased accounts should not bother.

Bitcointalk member with the highest place on gravity scoreboard after the first weekly tornament sounds fun Grin
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
Suchmoon how about a competition predicting what the ION price will be on Gravity launch day or what the price will be 30 days after launch

For that it would be nice to have weighted average, which as far as I can see Bittrex doesn't provide. Here is an example from Poloniex:

https://poloniex.com/public?command=returnChartData¤cyPair=BTC_ETH&start=1488038400&end=9999999999&period=14400

I can't see anything like that on trex. There is min/max, which I think is too volatile and probably can be manipulated with little effort.

It was just a suggestion  Smiley
legendary
Suchmoon how about a competition predicting what the ION price will be on Gravity launch day or what the price will be 30 days after launch

For that it would be nice to have weighted average, which as far as I can see Bittrex doesn't provide. Here is an example from Poloniex:

https://poloniex.com/public?command=returnChartData¤cyPair=BTC_ETH&start=1488038400&end=9999999999&period=14400

I can't see anything like that on trex. There is min/max, which I think is too volatile and probably can be manipulated with little effort.

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

Pixelpowered the business plan does make sense although difficult to understand if the only language spoken is Pump, Dump, Run

Here's the latest info from Bitrex you could use as a guide

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
sad that someone "burned" so badly by GAW would be involved in another shitshow and fall for the same BS.

I really don't get these things. This, pirate, AMC, BFL, AMT, starfish, everything else all are were doomed to fail if they weren't run by scumbags, because the business plans don't make sense at all. Maybe eventually people will realize that before just "getting unlucky" by getting ripped off by scumbags over and over again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Does that mean then that you figured it out yourself by messing about with your system clock.... how much time have you devoted to Ionomy....  for a non investor me thinks a bit too much  Smiley

Concerning the other stuff it is of course ontopic your mistake isn't in the data it's at a more fundamental level and anyway I'm just lies right so no point in discussion  Smiley but hey that's just me

Figured out what? That you lied? It took me a tremendous amount of time, like two minutes of looking at the timestamps of posts. Thank you for your concern though.

So is there anything ION-related that you can discuss? Anything?

I am a little bit confused @suchmoon. Do i understand this right? You are not invested in ION, but it is obviously a personal life task for you to defame Ionomy in every possible way. Can you explain why? Like said before, I am confused  Roll Eyes

Don't worry Gerrit Braun...
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/official-reseller-of-gawminers-collects-btc-for-the-comming-ico-854242 (GAW Miners reseller)
https://btcjam.com/listings/27343-official-reseller-of-gawminers-collects-btc-for-the-comming-ico

A lot us are not confused about the mutation from XPY to ION.
We notice all the same dumb tricks being tried again to promote and change the narrative of the scam through BCT.
Like your account around here.

I see your trying the skinner box method again - http://hashminer.eu/pages/comming-soon
I thought "BUY GRAVITY INGAME-ITEMS" was funny enough... then I saw "IN-GAME PRE-SALE-COUPON"  Cheesy
Your probably trying to finish paying off this pesky loan huh? - https://btcjam.com/listings/64526-hashminer-went-forex-part-3!
Those users are concerned why you aren't paying up!?

Let's check out this hot box's social media connections...
https://www.facebook.com/HashMiner/
Ah gawd looks like the last entry was from 2015 showing off the infamous ZenCloud - pngs 
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

The twitter account requesting for the ION to be released from Yobit made me lol so much.
https://twitter.com/Hash_Miner/status/835582831984275456

Your confused why people don't want shitware and a hyper-inflated POS coin on their computers and devices, that's all.
We aren't.
Your opaque Gerrit in your motives to scam people here.  Tongue
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
With you No but I will comment on your postings if I see more of your bullshit Smiley

You have my permission to comment on my posts too

Thank you. You mean you will try to concoct more lies to obfuscate any numbers I may attempt to post? I would expect nothing less from you.

I am a little bit confused @suchmoon. Do i understand this right? You are not invested in ION, but it is obviously a personal life task for you to defame Ionomy in every possible way. Can you explain why? Like said before, I am confused  Roll Eyes

Not quite the ionomy discussion I'd like but I'll take what I can get. So what exactly do you think is "Trash Talk" here? Please be specific so I can try to clear up your confusion.

Suchmoon to the MOOOOOOON week contiunues
legendary
With you No but I will comment on your postings if I see more of your bullshit Smiley

You have my permission to comment on my posts too

Thank you. You mean you will try to concoct more lies to obfuscate any numbers I may attempt to post? I would expect nothing less from you.

I am a little bit confused @suchmoon. Do i understand this right? You are not invested in ION, but it is obviously a personal life task for you to defame Ionomy in every possible way. Can you explain why? Like said before, I am confused  Roll Eyes

Not quite the ionomy discussion I'd like but I'll take what I can get. So what exactly do you think is "defamation" here? Please be specific so I can try to clear up your confusion.
Does that mean then that you figured it out yourself by messing about with your system clock.... how much time have you devoted to Ionomy....  for a non investor me thinks a bit too much  Smiley

Concerning the other stuff it is of course ontopic your mistake isn't in the data it's at a more fundamental level and anyway I'm just lies right so no point in discussion  Smiley but hey that's just me

Figured out what? That you lied? It took me a tremendous amount of time, like two minutes of looking at the timestamps of posts. Thank you for your concern though.

Suchmoon is only looking  for un basis answers to her hard questions...
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

They lie through their teeth. He has a stake in it but hes not allowed to talk about that. Wait, I recall I punched him 4 months back and he complained to a stranger that i broke his ribs. Back then, he wasnt even involved with crypto and suffered melanoma. U know... if he tells u how much he holds u would commit a suicide which is imminent because its hard to accept ur loss knowing that the bigger part of the money he gained last year was stolen from imbeciles like u.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Does that mean then that you figured it out yourself by messing about with your system clock.... how much time have you devoted to Ionomy....  for a non investor me thinks a bit too much  Smiley

Concerning the other stuff it is of course ontopic your mistake isn't in the data it's at a more fundamental level and anyway I'm just lies right so no point in discussion  Smiley but hey that's just me

I am a little bit confused @suchmoon. Do i understand this right? You are not invested in ION, but it is obviously a personal life task for you to defame Ionomy in every possible way. Can you explain why? Like said before, I am confused  Roll Eyes

With Ionomy there is nothing to be "defamed". ION is an intransparent, scammy, buggy clone of other cryptocurrencies and the continuation of the Paycoin scam.
Activity: 89

ion hits page 1 of Brittrex
Jump to: