Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 232. (Read 473124 times)

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
@cryptoBuds  Sell a few Electrons!!! Coming SooM!!

https://ionomy.com/electrons/sell

NOW is a good time to stock up on Atoms available from the Ionomy auction !!!
https://ionomy.com/auction/atoms

@WildShark, why don't you stop lying? Or are you just making sure that when the shit hits the fan, people have a reason to drag you through the mud to get their money back? Either way, what you are doing makes zero logical sense. Which ironically makes sense for you.

Why is right now a good time to buy Atoms? Looking for some legitimate proof. Or is it just another WildShill lie? If it's such a good time to buy Atoms, why haven't you bought any lately? You've been sitting on the 5220 number for quite a while. Yet you keep saying it's the time to buy. Why haven't you bought more? Or are you saying it's the right time to buy your bag?

How about you release the game so this shit show can begin to die.

@cryptoBuds  - When exactly do you think the shit will hit the fan..... tomorrow... next month..... next year.....  It's now 10 months since they announced ION / IONOMY and there still here developing games, developing a platform and a coin plus stuff that's currently TBA

Don't you think they would have cut and run already instead of adding another level of utility to Electrons

When the first game launches it will be the beginning not the demise of ION / IONOMY  Smiley

Ionomy is going to be here tomorrow, next month, next year, hopefully you'll still be around to see all the pieces of the jigsaw fall into place.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL

@WildShark, why don't you stop lying? Or are you just making sure that when the shit hits the fan, people have a reason to drag you through the mud to get their money back? Either way, what you are doing makes zero logical sense. Which ironically makes sense for you.

Why is right now a good time to buy Atoms? Looking for some legitimate proof. Or is it just another WildShill lie? If it's such a good time to buy Atoms, why haven't you bought any lately? You've been sitting on the 5220 number for quite a while. Yet you keep saying it's the time to buy. Why haven't you bought more? Or are you saying it's the right time to buy your bag?

How about you release the game so this shit show can begin to die.
Activity: 376
Merit: 101
Retards who don't know better
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

What an awesome deal, you can sell electrons for about 13% of their "retail" price. And of course the "team" takes your slow worthless obsolete BTC when you buy electrons but gives you innovative fast hyperinflated IONs when you sell them.

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

You're lying again. 10 atoms will poop 1 electron per day. 10 atoms cost at least 0.02 BTC, 1 electron is worth less than 1000 sat or 0.00001 BTC. I'll leave it to you to tell us how many years it would take to "ROI" even if you make a very generous assumption of "other things being equal". Hint: it's not a "a good time to stock up on Atoms" at all.

And before you go off into an "ION to the moon" rant... just buy the fucking ION then instead of some convoluted PNGs.

But we already know that you're not buying, just looking for idiots to dump onto, right?
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Of course MildShark the Holder of Bags wants to lighten his excess load. We all know the imaginary bags are worth more than what's in them.  Cheesy
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

This picture has been on the site for many moons.

So when is Gravity open beta happening? Or anything with Gravity in general?

Well, I'll put some commitment to it.

If Gravity is not released within a month from now (mid January), I'll sell all my ION. I have no intention to sell.

On another note, did rdewilde sell all his ION?  Roll Eyes

Yes (for now). Doesn't really change a thing, does it? I'm good Smiley

And yes, I got shot. And no, I did not give up (yet). Although I got sidelined (by some).
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
Game Launch and hitting other exchanges  is imminent!!!

Do a shot to the ION success.... the Ionomy ball will start rolling!!! and the price of ION will start to climb...

Game Launch and ION hitting other exchanges  is imminent!!!

Launch of Crypto Gravity is IMMINENT !!!

Gravity is it eminent!!!

Oh, Sharkie. Never change.

sharkies shilling is imminent

If Gravity is not released within a month from now (mid January), I'll sell all my ION. I have no intention to sell.

On another note, did rdewilde sell all his ION?  Roll Eyes

yes, apparently that pissed off some of the baghoders that he had the balls to sell the ions he earned via a bounty by being the only person over there to actually be able to accomplish anything. He got them off his back by saying he had to keep his promise he made here to sell them if the game wasn't released by mid january. What assholes we are to help him drop his bag. that's really my only goal here. hopefully more people can see this failboat for what it is and get out before half of them have to start some other project in hopes of fixing this one.

so why do the bagholders get pissed if rwilde sells but its ok if huey and co sell?

also doesnt wildshill make a supposed fortune selling his stash even though market vols say otherwise? maybe they should get pissed at him too. their community is a joke

They aren't smart enough to realize that huey and Co are selling the premise when they sell shakers and whatnot. Also, since it's off chain it won't impact the market right away so they can't see how little money they have left.

That jerk rdewilde had to sell his coins that he earned on the market and that made everyone feel sad because it's one less person that can be the last one holding the bag.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

Do a shot to the ION success.... the Ionomy ball will start rolling!!! and the price of ION will start to climb...

Gravity is it eminent!!!

yes, apparently that pissed off some of the baghoders that he had the balls to sell the ions he earned via a bounty by being the only person over there to actually be able to accomplish anything. He got them off his back by saying he had to keep his promise he made here to sell them if the game wasn't released by mid january. What assholes we are to help him drop his bag. that's really my only goal here. hopefully more people can see this failboat for what it is and get out before half of them have to start some other project in hopes of fixing this one.

so why do the bagholders get pissed if rwilde sells but its ok if huey and co sell?

also doesnt wildshill make a supposed fortune selling his stash even though market vols say otherwise? maybe they should get pissed at him too. their community is a joke
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
What's the new deadline for XPY 3.0 ION 2.0? Github activity seems to have slowed down and testnet channel on slack is kinda quiet. We desperately need a new date to laugh at.
legendary
HODL
It's like using shit to polish a turd
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

Gravity is it eminent!!!

legendary
HODL
for those still working on the ion to english dictionary, "snapshot/rebase to hopefully happen on sunday" apparently translates to "get the testnet blockchain to finally get to the POS part and then watch it fail very late on Sunday."

i love the please it better f*cking work comments. shows the devs know what they are doing. so gravity still delayed huh
Rebasecoin imminent

ION 2.0 is SOOM

What the fuck did ION 1.0 do? Oh, that's right...nothing. 8 months of nothing. Very few outsiders are gonna invest in this coin, the teams track record speaks for it self. The fucked up the genesis block, the very first block of the coin. They have proved they are incompetent with both coins they were involved in. What's their next coin gonna be called?

WildShill, I hope you win the prize for the biggest bag holder. Save those IONs for the conversion to their next failure of a coin. Why you people blindly follow that merry bad of idiots is beyond me. Rdewilde is the only one I've seen question the team and what they are doing. That is what you whales should be doing, but you choose to act like a fool and do nothing but shill and lie to get more marks in the game. As far as "whales" are concerned, you are quite the failure.

Had you been questioning things instead of shamelessly shilling, this problem may have been caught much earlier. This is what happens when you can pay to be important. You get people like WildShill.
for those still working on the ion to english dictionary, "snapshot/rebase to hopefully happen on sunday" apparently translates to "get the testnet blockchain to finally get to the POS part and then watch it fail very late on Sunday."

i love the please it better f*cking work comments. shows the devs know what they are doing. so gravity still delayed huh
Rebasecoin imminent

ION 2.0 is SOOM

Am I the only one who thinks the constant use of "soom" makes you look like a twat? If you want to be a memelord then go play with dogecoin.

Game launch has been changed back to SOOM because of rebranding of the Transfer coin

Gravity is it eminent!!!

Game launch has been changed back to SOOM because of rebranding of the ION coin

Gravity is it eminent!!!

Rebasecoin imminent

ION 2.0 is SOOM

Am I the only one who thinks the constant use of "soom" makes you look like a twat? If you want to be a memelord then go play with dogecoin.

Rebasecoin imminent

ION 2.0 is SOOM
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

Rebasecoin imminent

is that like paybase?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Rebasecoin imminent
Jump to: