Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 234. (Read 473124 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
Losing a lead developer is the type of minor information that can only be referenced in super secret whale chats. No need to discuss that with mere regular investors.

I'm just shocked that there's an actual upset user. I had been starting to think this was some odd performance art.

I disagree. Dropping the ballast is the right way to get focused and get ur shit in order. What the hell? This coin has never had any talented peeps behind it, and now that another shithead is gone u feel a deep regret of losing something exceptionally important. Talking about secret chat logs is the first sign of dementia. That being said, I suggest u to seek help in a lobotomy room.

Oh, so that was the plan all along, another one of those they forgot to tell anyone about. Fire the shithead(s) and start doing it right. Sounds legit.

Just wondering, why did they hire the shithead to begin with? And why is shitheadery still continuing even now, what with the new wallet barely breathing despite today being the deadline. Time to drop more ballast? I suggest dropping whales, they weigh a lot and are generally useless.

talking about dead weight... what does matlack actually do?

He must be the "idea guy".
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
Losing a lead developer is the type of minor information that can only be referenced in super secret whale chats. No need to discuss that with mere regular investors.

I'm just shocked that there's an actual upset user. I had been starting to think this was some odd performance art.

I disagree. Dropping the ballast is the right way to get focused and get ur shit in order. What the hell? This coin has never had any talented peeps behind it, and now that another shithead is gone u feel a deep regret of losing something exceptionally important. Talking about secret chat logs is the first sign of dementia. That being said, I suggest u to seek help in a lobotomy room.

Oh, so that was the plan all along, another one of those they forgot to tell anyone about. Fire the shithead(s) and start doing it right. Sounds legit.

Just wondering, why did they hire the shithead to begin with? And why is shitheadery still continuing even now, what with the new wallet barely breathing despite today being the deadline. Time to drop more ballast? I suggest dropping whales, they weigh a lot and are generally useless.

talking about dead weight... what does matlack actually do?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL

literally one post above mine is wildshill talking about his secret meetings, not to mention all the times he and korvas have mentioned their secret whale meetings. Thanks for the suggestion though, luckily I haven't given these shitheads any money so I still have plenty to get taken care of.

Getting rid of dead weight is good, the way it was appears to be done just reeks of after the fact excuse making that has plagued this group of geniuses since te launch o xpy at least, when there were issues because everyone was a Christmas and new year's parties when the first signs of progress were supposed to take place.

That continued to now, with excuse after excuse, 2 weeks ago the game was delayed because of the apple app store holiday shutdown, then waiting on bittrex, now all of a sudden they need to reboot and start over with a new dev now that those deadlines have come and gone.

why was there no mention of all these important things that were going to be done anyway? why no mention of a change of lead dev? why was the holiday break excuse given if all of this was on the table?

This coin is too tainted and plagued with issues that I bet it's doomed for life. No sane investor, one who does their research that is, will ever come close to touching ION. The "Ionomy" isn't gonna be much bigger than the several hundred Ionites they have now (10,000 signups per day. Whoops, wrong coin. Or is it?😜). For ION to take off in the gamine world and the masses adopt it, it gotta be as easy and putting your thumb on the finger print reader on your phone.  Any more complicated than that and people will have zero interest.

But by all means, listen to WildShark and MrCoins. Buy, buy, buy. Every mistake or misstep to those two has been nothing but good things. The team has come up with some good excuses, but these two use even more goofy logic to validate or even praise said excuses. This shit is truly comical.

Are they gonna "rebase" the coin before every game? 8 months, no progress and already cloning another coin. If the problem was truly with the genesis block, they they literally fucked up right from the very beginning. They fucked up the very first block of the coin. And it took them 8 months to realize it?Huh?

And if the rumors are true and they have a 13 year old dev (good for that dude, I hope he is and turns into a talented crypto dev. I hope his reputation doesn't get tainted by working on this project), how is it legal to employ a person that young. Are there not child labor laws? Maybe I'm wrong, but I didn't think 13 year olds were allowed to work. Again, this is only true if he is 13. Definitely not trying to bring that dev into this mess, I'll let him be and hope he turns out to be very good.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

literally one post above mine is wildshill talking about his secret meetings, not to mention all the times he and korvas have mentioned their secret whale meetings. Thanks for the suggestion though, luckily I haven't given these shitheads any money so I still have plenty to get taken care of.

Getting rid of dead weight is good, the way it was appears to be done just reeks of after the fact excuse making that has plagued this group of geniuses since te launch o xpy at least, when there were issues because everyone was a Christmas and new year's parties when the first signs of progress were supposed to take place.

That continued to now, with excuse after excuse, 2 weeks ago the game was delayed because of the apple app store holiday shutdown, then waiting on bittrex, now all of a sudden they need to reboot and start over with a new dev now that those deadlines have come and gone.

why was there no mention of all these important things that were going to be done anyway? why no mention of a change of lead dev? why was the holiday break excuse given if all of this was on the table?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

legendary
the ability to crop that image and make the gif with the moving cursor is just the type of super smarts needed to test a coin and game and idea that is going to make the all rich.

Don't have time to do the little shit when trying to get out the information...

too much of my time spent in secret meetings... HTML5 Wallets...

another sure sign of success, secret meetings about html5 wallets while the chain is too broken for an exchange and the dev disappears without a mention outside of the secret whale club and while the only person who appears to have a functioning brain in this mess rdewilde doesn't really understand the problem that you super whales found after 8 months of thorough review.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
the ability to crop that image and make the gif with the moving cursor is just the type of super smarts needed to test a coin and game and idea that is going to make the all rich.

Don't have time to do the little shit when trying to get out the information...

too much of my time spent in secret meetings... HTML5 Wallets...
Activity: 925
Merit: 100
personally i stand by the fact huey paid for a dash/blackcoin clone. he got a shitty one that leaked memory crashed etc but .. still told everyone its awesome. bittrex said its so unstable we arent listing it fix it first (after they paid listing fee). huey gets new [dev] he says wallets a collosal fuckup so they decide to start fresh. its got nothing to do with genesis block. transfers work. its daemon stability that sucks. they say its gen block a d that they were awesome and found it ionites rejoice.

anyone agree this is the likely history of it?

It is possible, yes. If it is the truth, I simply don't know. Seems like you agree with the current steps taken though ;-)

In my personal experience this story seems true though, the previous codebase was unstable at some points. I think upgrading to the newest bitcoin core and a more direct fork from other coins like Dash and Blackcoin and DarkCrave is the better path. Not considering any "details".
legendary

give us your money we're super cereal. after you give it to us if its too slow no matter how much we hype it look elsewhere this investment isnt for you. ps no refunds.

translation. we take your cash respond occasionally but dont have to actually deliver anything since we are incorporated on uranus sorry wildshark's anus and its a donation. huey the disciple maker has spoken.

hes a dumb shit and knows it. he should go back to preaching shitty scam words to his flock. at least no money gets stolen just their time. i wonder if he's scared of gods judgement come death. you know sins of greed and all that?
legendary

legendary
And who the fuck is "Mike"? It turns out it's all his fault!!!##$%$%!!! (I'm not Mike by the way, even though whales blame me for all this shit).

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

But it's good to see they're still innovative with new excuses. Top notch operation.

Edit: and if anyone still wonders about the 9th and the 15th... surprise, not gonna happen!

Must be Mike's fault.
legendary

legendary

More plausible than the "official" version. The question is - will they now have someone working on the coin full-time or is it going to be forgotten again as soon as Bittrex lists it? I guess they could just forget it and clone another one 8 months later if needed, cheaper that way. Bagholders seem to be fine with anything.

ps im still yet to understand why wildshark makes gifs with his mouse moving in screenshots. im going to take it that he has no idea how to use print screen or a snipping tool? maybe he shouldnt test the wallet till hes mastered that and forum quote tags?

The funny part is that these are not even his own screenshots. He's making screenshots of other people's screenshots on slack instead of just copying the picture. I doubt he could compile the wallet, let alone test it in any meaningful way.

Sharkie's pic: https://i.gyazo.com/e88be00b06dd74d055c5f8e4b536c1f2.gif
Original: https://i.snag.gy/d7CnSZ.jpg
legendary

Lol... You have your head so far up ass that you know believe the GAME alpha and Beta testing by the Whales uncovered a defect in the Gensisis block???

a good code walk thru surfaced the defect...

When are you going to add the Whales to ION coin dev team? or can we be testers like we want to be???

Well, I have to be fair. I have been trying to validate that genesis block claim for over a week but NOBODY can back it up. I also asked the new dev, but he didnt come to such conclusion. Would love to share his opinion, but he asked me to keep it private.

Please explain what pubkey is missing in the genesis block and/or where it is fixed in the "new code".

rdewilde why did the new dev ask his opinion to be kept private? not asking what his opinion is but whats the desire to keep such opinion private?

Well, it is that i would love to share it because it is so spectacular, but more because I trust he can make some analysis on thing we can only speculate about. I'll just take it he just dont wants to end up in the middle of this. No hype intended :-)

He seems like a decent guy/boy, so maybe we'd better leave him out of the storms. As suchmoon says he is here to work on the wallet, not discuss here. He may like to build a reputation, as he is not involved with ion's history, he shouldnt be damaged either.

fair enough. i like to think talent can happen at any age and being 13 isnt something to judge with so for the interest in young people not being taken advantage of how are they paying him? ion, btc, usd. he should strongly question and demand good pay from the devs as huey and co seem to contribute stuff all other than ideas. it would be a shame for this youngster to be taken advantage of so early in life. past bounties seem pathetic considering how large the premine is.

personally i stand by the fact huey paid for a dash/blackcoin clone. he got a shitty one that leaked memory crashed etc but idiots like wildshark still told everyone its awesome. bittrex said its so unstable we arent listing it fix it first (after they paid listing fee). huey gets new kid he says wallets a collosal fuckup so they decide to start fresh. its got nothing to do with genesis block. transfers work. its daemon stability that sucks. they say its gen block a d that they were awesome and found it ionites rejoice.

ps im still yet to understand why wildshark makes gifs with his mouse moving in screenshots. im going to take it that he has no idea how to use print screen or a snipping tool? maybe he shouldnt test the wallet till hes mastered that and forum quote tags?

Lol... You have your head so far up ass that you know believe the GAME alpha and Beta testing by the Whales uncovered a defect in the Gensisis block???

When are you going to add the Whales to ION coin dev team? or can we be testers like we want to be???

Well, I have to be fair. I have been trying to validate that genesis block claim for over a week but NOBODY can back it up. I also asked the new dev, but he didnt come to such conclusion. Would love to share his opinion, but he asked me to keep it private.

Please explain what pubkey is missing in the genesis block and/or where it is fixed in the "new code".

rdewilde why did the new dev ask his opinion to be kept private? not asking what his opinion is but whats the desire to keep such opinion private?

Well, it is not that i would love to share it because it is so spectacular, but more because I trust he can make some analysis on thing we can only speculate about. I'll just take it he just dont wants to end up in the middle of this. No hype intended :-)

He seems like a decent guy/boy, so maybe we'd better leave him out of the storms. As suchmoon says he is here to work on the wallet, not discuss here. He may like to build a reputation, as he is not involved with ion's history, he shouldnt be damaged either.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

Be a part to the team tesing the ION wallets and join Testnet...
legendary

since rdewilde hasnt been called a troll im looking forward to that rational question being answered.

Oh no, rdw has been called a troll precisely because he was asking questions on slack Grin

Anyway, the unwillingness of the freelance (korvas, you still denying this?) dev to get involved into debates is understandable. He's getting paid for coding, not for PR.

Here is the line of code that presumably raised the questions rdw is asking. It really is weird that nobody can back it up:

https://github.com/dashpay/dash/blob/master/src/chainparams.cpp#L154
legendary

since rdewilde hasnt been called a troll im looking forward to that rational question being answered.

Jump to: