Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 237. (Read 473124 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Join testnet and help out with testing the coin
No. Test your scam clone coin yourself.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
Smiley, lol this funny to read, hey man, people complain about my en, if I ever consider to take lessons, I'll ask you. What a direct way of expressions, lovely, just lovely Smiley

need more wallets on testnet for optimal testing...

Join testnet and help out with testing the coin
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Brace yourselves... boki has been banned again and will unleash the fury of ionomy upon Bitcointalk. Such nice people.

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
I take it as a "no" then. Shark wouldn't be posting meaningless screehshots if he could brag about testing the transfercoin clone.

So it didn't take too long for ionomy to be late again. Good to know that at least some things are stable and consistent.

Very true. The only thing they deliver consistently is delays and excuses. They should either name it excusecoin or delaycoin. More fitting for what you get.

Gravity by the end of June and one game per month...fucking hilarious.  THey got their funds then completely changed everything. Do we have a mild version of a bait and switch?

meanwhile there is
- spells of genesis
- get the gun with game credits with working in game purchasing
- csgo with digibyte on digibyte gaming

maybe huey should ask them for advice since they've done it. maybe he can copy paste their work then call it innovative
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
I take it as a "no" then. Shark wouldn't be posting meaningless screehshots if he could brag about testing the transfercoin clone.

So it didn't take too long for ionomy to be late again. Good to know that at least some things are stable and consistent.

Very true. The only thing they deliver consistently is delays and excuses. They should either name it excusecoin or delaycoin. More fitting for what you get.

Gravity by the end of June and one game per month...fucking hilarious.  THey got their funds then completely changed everything. Do we have a mild version of a bait and switch?
legendary

legendary
And now a few words from our sponsor Ionomy....

Speaking of which, they were supposed to start testing the new coin code on Monday, January 9. Did that happen? If not, what's the excuse this time?

Edit:

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Now we are getting closer to the topic, nice advance after so much trash here.

Now you claim shit about me and if you would do any research about me, you will not find anybody who hates or does share your feelings and opinions towards me. People dont like what I say because I am direct, but time proves always that I am right. Why? Because I dont lie like you do and I do consider opinions of other people to think about, there would be no another reason for me to read here.

Now back up your advicement with some proof, we know that you trolls dont like me and yes, you are very delusional and you forgot (or not) how it came to our discussion here, which you call a rambling when I reply and as advice when you reply to others. How smart do you think you actually are? I guess its not the point, you only enjoy to help people, correct Smiley?

Back to your statement, scammers hate me and those type trolls like you are hate me too. Who else? Smiley, now go and look for people and what I did or not for them. I know, you simply cant judge by actions, you simply talk and talk and talk....

You're always right but you consider other people's opinion? Contradict much? If you're always right, you wouldn't need other people's opinions.

So what is it? Are you always right? Or do you consider other people's opinions and knowledge? If you say both, then you are insulting the people with opinions. Cause in reality, you know you're right and their opinion is worthless. You just listen to it to make yourself look like a nice gal. Dirty tricks boki. But you gotta say and do what you need to so you are able to live with yourself or yourselves.

didnt you read what he said!!! nobody hates boki, he listens to everyones views and opinion AND regardless of those opinions he is always right.

we should get rid of judges and juries boki could handle it all.

ion confirmed awesome and everyone millionaires because boki always right even when he's wrong.

bitcointalk mods also wrong on past bans cause boki is right.

Are any of you putting together yet that the Boki15 account is just here to stir drama on detractors of the ION project?
The account has been banned multiple times for good reason. He doesn't respond to rational discourse when cornered either.

Any of you can go look back on Boki15's history and see where the account interacts on the main GAW thread. Building an interesting story that no longer makes sense.
Did you not catch the PM's between him and I that were posted on Suchmoon's offtopic thread about Boki?
Then the later, ridiculous, accusations of me being an el1t3 haxx0r and so on.

At least Korvas pretends he's a business major (ex-ceo of multi-success business blah blah blah) on this stage.
I hope you all play with Korvas and Wildshill more and go back to ignoring Boki or just scroll past his ramblings.

Boki's purposely, erratically crazy, and each time he quacks some of you are still feeding him bread crumbs that keeps him waddling.

Now that the ION team has failed (yet not admitted it) and has to reboot the ION project/coin. Adding another cloned coin+dev combo to the team.
Does anyone think the team will be able to release a single game this year? They won't come close to their competitors: Spells of Genesis and recently Etherplay.io though.
How many more times will the ION coin die and be rebooted this year or in the coming years?
And now a few words from our sponsor Ionomy....
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

Now you claim shit about me and if you would do any research about me, you will not find anybody who hates or does share your feelings and opinions towards me. People dont like what I say because I am direct, but time proves always that I am right. Why? Because I dont lie like you do and I do consider opinions of other people to think about, there would be no another reason for me to read here.

Now back up your advicement with some proof, we know that you trolls dont like me and yes, you are very delusional and you forgot (or not) how it came to our discussion here, which you call a rambling when I reply and as advice when you reply to others. How smart do you think you actually are? I guess its not the point, you only enjoy to help people, correct Smiley?

Back to your statement, scammers hate me and those type trolls like you are hate me too. Who else? Smiley, now go and look for people and what I did or not for them. I know, you simply cant judge by actions, you simply talk and talk and talk....

You're always right but you consider other people's opinion? Contradict much? If you're always right, you wouldn't need other people's opinions.

So what is it? Are you always right? Or do you consider other people's opinions and knowledge? If you say both, then you are insulting the people with opinions. Cause in reality, you know you're right and their opinion is worthless. You just listen to it to make yourself look like a nice gal. Dirty tricks boki. But you gotta say and do what you need to so you are able to live with yourself or yourselves.

didnt you read what he said!!! nobody hates boki, he listens to everyones views and opinion AND regardless of those opinions he is always right.

we should get rid of judges and juries boki could handle it all.

ion confirmed awesome and everyone millionaires because boki always right even when he's wrong.

bitcointalk mods also wrong on past bans cause boki is right.
legendary
HODL

Activity: 742

Smiley, lol this funny to read, hey man, people complain about my en, if I ever consider to take lessons, I'll ask you. What a direct way of expressions, lovely, just lovely Smiley

need more wallets on testnet for optimal testing...
legendary
I said what I think take it or leave it your choice

And anyway you just confuse me.............. YOUR WORDS

Do you think they don't need to compete with thousands of other game developers for a piece of the pie?

Your competing at a content level not at a game developer level, Gravity is going to be free to play so if the games crap people won't play. If people think it's good then they will and BOOM there's your revenue stream  

Competition is competition, you have to make a better / more desirable product THAN others. Saying "content level" doesn't mean you don't have to compete with thousands of other developers trying to do the same.

They appear to be using the same platforms as everyone else (iOS, Android),

Yep running on these platforms allows you to sell into a $26 Billion market

how would they bypass the competition?

They won't competition will sit alongside

Right. Will they also give ionomy their lunch money?

Do they have more than the one part-time game developer (tvle83 IIRC)?

You got that lurking on slack... go ask or read the credits when Gravity ships

I did ask. All I got was that there are 5-10 full-time employees, without specifics. How many game developers does ionomy employ? Where can I download Gravity?

Why is Gravity so late then,

It evolved from a simple tap to a full on 2d platformer

So the initial reason (to make the API secure) was bullshit?

where are the other games?

Don't know exactly I've seen a couple of images for their second game but that's it. Remember that when they said one game a month that was under the assumption that the games would be simple tap now I'm not so sure. I think the market reaction to Gravity will have an impact on the second games launch

Nice backpedaling, I'll give you that. No more "one per month" then?

Do they have an actual full-time coin developer?

Yes they do

How many? Who is it?

The first coin looked like an off-the-shelf clone, nobody was available to fix it for 8 months.

What is your comment based on

The fact that they didn't do anything with it and can't fix the one issue Bittrex told them to fix.

A new guy (or perhaps two - silkcoin and transfercoin devs?) came in recently to do another clone. Is the "team" going to retain him (them) permanently?

Instead of just lurking go ask some questions. If you feel you've burnt too many bridges then use one of your alts your make another one up. If you don't get an answer then the information is probably confidential  

You claim to know the answer. Why don't you tell us? Me asking on slack doesn't lead anywhere. All I get is bullshit.

Who's going to all the fancy sidechain work?

They've already been working on this a while now in fact ever since they announced atoms and electrons it's been on there radar

Hmm just read boki's latest post and he's kinda right. A couple of times now I got low leveled and dragged into the land of cheapshots and petty insults I'll stop trying to answer your questions and ponder boki's words for a bit  Grin

You and boki make a great team, no doubt about that. Just be careful, don't ever contradict him lest you become a subject of his compulsive delusional ramblings.
Activity: 742
Activity: 592
yes. confirmed by matlack

also the dev of transfercoin joined ion slack (infernoman - https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/infernoman-321984)

matlack practices too much wishful thinking. this thing about gamers going to bittrex still makes 0 sense to me (on many levels)

ps: did you know bittrex already wanted to list ion but the team said NO?  Cool  Grin

still overvalued

o for fucks sake ffs. bittrex doesnt come begging thats some serious garza shill shit. o please ion let us list you. they could do it in a heartbeat and ionomy cant stop because its i dunno a fucking decentralised ledger. grow up bittrex didnt beg else it would be added. ion is a fucked copy paste wallet

U are an idiot. Go accumulate saliva to do people blowjobs on demand, that would be the only good use for ur mouth. U were trying to take a bite of a big boy cheeseburger and failed. Now u got more ionz than u're comfortable with which explains why u spray vitriol on heads of ur fellows that follow a godly coin.
legendary
HODL
Break it down $26 Billion = $26,000 million so 1% = $260 Million............ how successful do you think ionomy need to be to be profitable.... not as much as you think

They need to be more successful than thousands of other game developers. And that's not going to happen with a part-time game developer, a freelance coin developer, a cloak-and-dagger "team", and a dozen or two of bagholders with some unrealistic hopes.

Well, I guess the "team" can make a profit off the bagholders, which is what they have been doing so far. But to make a profit off an actual product in the real world takes a bit more than, like an actual ability to produce, market, and support said product. Highly unlikely given their track record with CLONING someone's work.

Your wrong on so many levels but that's your opinion and I respect that plus trying to convince you otherwise would be like shooting myself in the foot

You don't need to convince me but at least you could try to substantiate your denial to make yourself look less of a knob.

Let me start it for you.

Do you think they don't need to compete with thousands of other game developers for a piece of the pie? They appear to be using the same platforms as everyone else (iOS, Android), how would they bypass the competition?

Do they have more than the one part-time game developer (tvle83 IIRC)? Why is Gravity so late then, where are the other games?

Do they have an actual full-time coin developer? The first coin looked like an off-the-shelf clone, nobody was available to fix it for 8 months. A new guy (or perhaps two - silkcoin and transfercoin devs?) came in recently to do another clone. Is the "team" going to retain him (them) permanently? Who's going to all the fancy sidechain work?

Who are the 5-10 full-time people on the team?

How many bagholders with unrealistic hopes are there? Slack would indicate 15-20.

What has the "team" done so far to make money outside the inner circle? Or do you contest my statement about "actual ability to produce, market, and support"?

"My wrong" could have one or two levels... but "so many"? I doubt it.

Do you think they don't need to compete with thousands of other game developers for a piece of the pie?

Your competing at a content level not at a game developer level, Gravity is going to be free to play so if the games crap people won't play. If people think it's good then they will and BOOM there's your revenue stream  

Don't know exactly I've seen a couple of images for their second game but that's it. Remember that when they said one game a month that was under the assumption that the games would be simple tap now I'm not so sure. I think the market reaction to Gravity will have an impact on the second games launch

Yes they do

The first coin looked like an off-the-shelf clone, nobody was available to fix it for 8 months.

A new guy (or perhaps two - silkcoin and transfercoin devs?) came in recently to do another clone. Is the "team" going to retain him (them) permanently?

Instead of just lurking go ask some questions. If you feel you've burnt too many bridges then use one of your alts your make another one up. If you don't get an answer then the information is probably confidential  

They've already been working on this a while now in fact ever since they announced atoms and electrons it's been on there radar

Hmm just read boki's latest post and he's kinda right. A couple of times now I got low leveled and dragged into the land of cheapshots and petty insults I'll stop trying to answer your questions and ponder boki's words for a bit  Grin

Since they're cloning a new coin, isn't all their hard work on side chains null and void now?
legendary
HODL
Suchmoon, you are publicly known person and you stopped blocking your linkedin account. Now, if you are a public known person and you are the witch pushing others into witchhunts, it is totaly offtopic regarding ION what you talk about. I understand that korvas tries to communicate with you and somehow you are proud that at least someone replies, in your illusion you even think that this conversation is somehow smart, well, to correct it for donkey brain, you think you are smart giving advices, which is in real pretty dumb and you prove us since months that you are dumb. You should not feel attacked by my words, its not that I have anything against you, its your actions which follow in such logic.

Back to korvas, he honestly tries, for other people who read here, it is for him probably also not more entertaining as it once was, I read a lot badwordings which makes conclusion that you are again either to dumb to understand him or you are a real donkey which simply does not want to move (I know, sorry to donkeys comparing them to you, sorry donkeys for that).

Now to you, your impression, feelings and statements about this project are totaly false. Reading your linkedin page, you seem to think you are an expert in social questions on internet. Well, I will enjoy this discussion with Adi. I am very interested how professional you represent your company in your real life, especially after you became public person.

Now what is your qualification beside some trash talk when you get a coffee? Which experience or knowledge do you have in business, business law or anything similar? How's that you are not CEO in your company? Are there really smarter people than you or is the life just unfair to you?

Now, you seem to think it is ontopic to talk and ask about korvas, tell us more about you, and no, I dont need any inforamtion from you, tell these 4 retards who support you how clueless you really are Smiley

@korvas
you got low leveled, dont fall down to such level, it kinda makes you look like if you are clueless troll, bad wording is only used when no arguments are available, please remember it.

Would you fucking stop with your suchmoon obsession? Seriously dude, it is beyond creepy and obsessive. Are you stalking suchmoon perhaps? Sure appears that way.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
Break it down $26 Billion = $26,000 million so 1% = $260 Million............ how successful do you think ionomy need to be to be profitable.... not as much as you think

They need to be more successful than thousands of other game developers. And that's not going to happen with a part-time game developer, a freelance coin developer, a cloak-and-dagger "team", and a dozen or two of bagholders with some unrealistic hopes.

Well, I guess the "team" can make a profit off the bagholders, which is what they have been doing so far. But to make a profit off an actual product in the real world takes a bit more than, like an actual ability to produce, market, and support said product. Highly unlikely given their track record with CLONING someone's work.

Your wrong on so many levels but that's your opinion and I respect that plus trying to convince you otherwise would be like shooting myself in the foot

You don't need to convince me but at least you could try to substantiate your denial to make yourself look less of a knob.

Let me start it for you.

Do you think they don't need to compete with thousands of other game developers for a piece of the pie? They appear to be using the same platforms as everyone else (iOS, Android), how would they bypass the competition?

Do they have more than the one part-time game developer (tvle83 IIRC)? Why is Gravity so late then, where are the other games?

Do they have an actual full-time coin developer? The first coin looked like an off-the-shelf clone, nobody was available to fix it for 8 months. A new guy (or perhaps two - silkcoin and transfercoin devs?) came in recently to do another clone. Is the "team" going to retain him (them) permanently? Who's going to all the fancy sidechain work?

Who are the 5-10 full-time people on the team?

How many bagholders with unrealistic hopes are there? Slack would indicate 15-20.

What has the "team" done so far to make money outside the inner circle? Or do you contest my statement about "actual ability to produce, market, and support"?

"My wrong" could have one or two levels... but "so many"? I doubt it.

Yes they do

Jump to: