Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 238. (Read 473124 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Suchmoon, you are publicly known person and you stopped blocking your linkedin account. Now, if you are a public known person and you are the witch pushing others into witchhunts, it is totaly offtopic regarding ION what you talk about. I understand that korvas tries to communicate with you and somehow you are proud that at least someone replies, in your illusion you even think that this conversation is somehow smart, well, to correct it for donkey brain, you think you are smart giving advices, which is in real pretty dumb and you prove us since months that you are dumb. You should not feel attacked by my words, its not that I have anything against you, its your actions which follow in such logic.

Back to korvas, he honestly tries, for other people who read here, it is for him probably also not more entertaining as it once was, I read a lot badwordings which makes conclusion that you are again either to dumb to understand him or you are a real donkey which simply does not want to move (I know, sorry to donkeys comparing them to you, sorry donkeys for that).

Now to you, your impression, feelings and statements about this project are totaly false. Reading your linkedin page, you seem to think you are an expert in social questions on internet. Well, I will enjoy this discussion with Adi. I am very interested how professional you represent your company in your real life, especially after you became public person.

Now what is your qualification beside some trash talk when you get a coffee? Which experience or knowledge do you have in business, business law or anything similar? How's that you are not CEO in your company? Are there really smarter people than you or is the life just unfair to you?

Now, you seem to think it is ontopic to talk and ask about korvas, tell us more about you, and no, I dont need any inforamtion from you, tell these 4 retards who support you how clueless you really are Smiley

@korvas
you got low leveled, dont fall down to such level, it kinda makes you look like if you are clueless troll, bad wording is only used when no arguments are available, please remember it.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Break it down $26 Billion = $26,000 million so 1% = $260 Million............ how successful do you think ionomy need to be to be profitable.... not as much as you think

They need to be more successful than thousands of other game developers. And that's not going to happen with a part-time game developer, a freelance coin developer, a cloak-and-dagger "team", and a dozen or two of bagholders with some unrealistic hopes.

Well, I guess the "team" can make a profit off the bagholders, which is what they have been doing so far. But to make a profit off an actual product in the real world takes a bit more than, like an actual ability to produce, market, and support said product. Highly unlikely given their track record with CLONING someone's work.

Your wrong on so many levels but that's your opinion and I respect that plus trying to convince you otherwise would be like shooting myself in the foot

You don't need to convince me but at least you could try to substantiate your denial to make yourself look less of a knob.

Let me start it for you.

Do you think they don't need to compete with thousands of other game developers for a piece of the pie? They appear to be using the same platforms as everyone else (iOS, Android), how would they bypass the competition?

Do they have more than the one part-time game developer (tvle83 IIRC)? Why is Gravity so late then, where are the other games?

Do they have an actual full-time coin developer? The first coin looked like an off-the-shelf clone, nobody was available to fix it for 8 months. A new guy (or perhaps two - silkcoin and transfercoin devs?) came in recently to do another clone. Is the "team" going to retain him (them) permanently? Who's going to all the fancy sidechain work?

Who are the 5-10 full-time people on the team?

How many bagholders with unrealistic hopes are there? Slack would indicate 15-20.

What has the "team" done so far to make money outside the inner circle? Or do you contest my statement about "actual ability to produce, market, and support"?

"My wrong" could have one or two levels... but "so many"? I doubt it.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
matlack practices too much wishful thinking. this thing about gamers going to bittrex still makes 0 sense to me (on many levels)

Oh, come on. That's just nonsense and proves to me beyond doubt that they really haven't thought this through. The crossover between casual mobile gamers (who presumably they are targeting by putting the games on the app stores) and people who will have any desire at all to sign up to a crypto currency exchange entirely separate to the game they've been playing on their mobile device will be minuscule. Most mobile gamers simply won't be interested in crypto. Not going to happen, I'm sorry.

Come on guys take one step back not everything is a scam or run by thieves. Think about who they are targeting it's the casual mobile gamer... how big is this market... in 2017 courtesy of NewZoo they reckon the market is going to be worth $26 Billion.

When I read comments like Most mobile gamers simply won't be interested in crypto that's just plain wrong the market isn't just a country or a region it's the planet !!!

Break it down $26 Billion = $26,000 million so 1% = $260 Million............ how successful do you think ionomy need to be to be profitable.... not as much as you think

Ionomy is an opportunity like any other that has it's risks. To ignore it is just plain stupid but hey I'm just expressing an opinion  Grin. each to his own

Why on earth do you think they would be capable of getting .01%?

And again, even if these super devs who have fucked up everything else they've touched so far are somehow successful with gravity, there is still no explanation as to how that makes you bagholders money.

.01% = $2.6 million business = probably a profitable business

I've been playing Gravity since the first Alpha and can testify it's a good game. Those that love platform games will love it those that don't won't.

What exactly do you mean a track record of fucking things up ? so they are late big deal. If Ionomy were a cash grab then Gravity would have been launched months ago and they'd be on their 3rd game plus all the games would be crap & Ionomy would be at best be a flaky platform.

Having to "rebase" the coin isn't considered a fuck up? The wallet not running properly isn't considered a fuck up? Missing he Gravity release date by 6+ months isn't a fuck up? They truly can do no wrong, huh?

When your on the road of nothing to something your gonna makes mistakes..... every company does it's a fact of life. The rebase is of course to fix a problem but has also become an opportunity to lay some foundations. Gravity as you know was deliberately delayed to further develop the game and is only a fuck up if the ION team wanted to cut and run. i.e. promise the world then fuck off with the cash or should I say have been hacked and all the money has been stolen.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
matlack practices too much wishful thinking. this thing about gamers going to bittrex still makes 0 sense to me (on many levels)

Oh, come on. That's just nonsense and proves to me beyond doubt that they really haven't thought this through. The crossover between casual mobile gamers (who presumably they are targeting by putting the games on the app stores) and people who will have any desire at all to sign up to a crypto currency exchange entirely separate to the game they've been playing on their mobile device will be minuscule. Most mobile gamers simply won't be interested in crypto. Not going to happen, I'm sorry.

Come on guys take one step back not everything is a scam or run by thieves. Think about who they are targeting it's the casual mobile gamer... how big is this market... in 2017 courtesy of NewZoo they reckon the market is going to be worth $26 Billion.

When I read comments like Most mobile gamers simply won't be interested in crypto that's just plain wrong the market isn't just a country or a region it's the planet !!!

Ionomy is an opportunity like any other that has it's risks. To ignore it is just plain stupid but hey I'm just expressing an opinion  Grin. each to his own

And again, even if these super devs who have fucked up everything else they've touched so far are somehow successful with gravity, there is still no explanation as to how that makes you bagholders money.

I've been playing Gravity since the first Alpha and can testify it's a good game. Those that love platform games will love it those that don't won't.

What exactly do you mean a track record of fucking things up ? so they are late big deal. If Ionomy were a cash grab then Gravity would have been launched months ago and they'd be on their 3rd game plus all the games would be crap & Ionomy would be at best be a flaky platform.

Having to "rebase" the coin isn't considered a fuck up? The wallet not running properly isn't considered a fuck up? Missing he Gravity release date by 6+ months isn't a fuck up? They truly can do no wrong, huh?

Don't forget believing hashlets were real, completely failing at fixing xpy, not knowing the definition of 24 hours,  being unable to register the business in singapore...
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL

Come on guys take one step back not everything is a scam or run by thieves.
Didn't you say that you would start your exit plan if Ionomy does not publish Gravity until end of December 2016? Was that another lie, korvas128? Probably so, because you are with the Ionomy gang of crooks and shills.

Your so rude and ill mannered why?

If your going to quote earlier statements then quote the whole lot.

I'm a crook and a shill ?  

I would say go fuck yourself but you probably do that already so I won't and anyway that would lower myself to your level - Pond life.

You're deflecting again. What's the reason you don't act on the ionomy scam exit deadline you set yourself for end of December 2016?

I'm not deflecting anything please post my quote and lets discuss  Smiley your taking my statement out of context

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Didn't you say that you would start your exit plan if Ionomy does not publish Gravity until end of December 2016? Was that another lie, korvas128? Probably so, because you are with the Ionomy gang of crooks and shills.

Your so rude and ill mannered why?

If your going to quote earlier statements then quote the whole lot.

I'm a crook and a shill ?  

I would say go fuck yourself but you probably do that already so I won't and anyway that would lower myself to your level - Pond life.

You're deflecting again. What's the reason you don't act on the ionomy scam exit deadline you set yourself for end of December 2016?

They need to be more successful than thousands of other game developers. And that's not going to happen with a part-time game developer, a freelance coin developer, a cloak-and-dagger "team", and a dozen or two of bagholders with some unrealistic hopes.

Well, I guess the "team" can make a profit off the bagholders, which is what they have been doing so far. But to make a profit off an actual product in the real world takes a bit more than, like an actual ability to produce, market, and support said product. Highly unlikely given their track record with CLONING someone's work.

Your wrong on so many levels but that's your opinion and I respect that plus trying to convince you otherwise would be like shooting myself in the foot
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I didn't claim that this is a scam or run by thieves. In fact I've specifically said in the past that I don't think it's a scam, simply that I think it's like most crypto projects of this type.

Of course you're entitled to your opinion, and to defend your sizeable investment in the project so far. I just don't see how ionomy will take even 1% of such a crowded and competitive market when it has such a clunky and muddled concept at its core, with crypto almost shoehorned in. Mobile gaming does not need crypto, it doesn't streamline anything and it's another example of a crypto solution (well, sort of) in search of a problem that doesn't really exist.

Best of luck nonetheless.

Sorry and Thanks

Although I would be very happy if Ionomy in year 1 gained .5% marketshare as they would become a $100 million business... not bad for a startup  Grin
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

ionomy is incompetent. there are copy pasters with no issues. xpy, ion wallet etc they havent got anything right. you take their posts as truth. truth is they dont know what they are doing and you believe sny post they make without questioning. blackcoin, dash never fucked their coin up yet ion does? dont give me any its superior crap they copy pasted two coins. and 1% of market only works if they are competent.... start questioning them its mid jan soon.
Activity: 214
Merit: 113

I didn't claim that this is a scam or run by thieves. In fact I've specifically said in the past that I don't think it's a scam, simply that I think it's like most crypto projects of this type.

Of course you're entitled to your opinion, and to defend your sizeable investment in the project so far. I just don't see how ionomy will take even 1% of such a crowded and competitive market when it has such a clunky and muddled concept at its core, with crypto almost shoehorned in. Mobile gaming does not need crypto, it doesn't streamline anything and it's another example of a crypto solution (well, sort of) in search of a problem that doesn't really exist.

Best of luck nonetheless.

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
yes. confirmed by matlack

also the dev of transfercoin joined ion slack (infernoman - https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/infernoman-321984)

ps: did you know bittrex already wanted to list ion but the team said NO?  Cool  Grin

still overvalued

o for fucks sake ffs. bittrex doesnt come begging thats some serious garza shill shit. o please ion let us list you. they could do it in a heartbeat and ionomy cant stop because its i dunno a fucking decentralised ledger. grow up bittrex didnt beg else it would be added. ion is a fucked copy paste wallet
legendary
ps: did you know bittrex already wanted to list ion but the team said NO?  Cool  Grin

Just like good old times. Target, Amazon, and SpaceX are queuing up to use XPY ION, the "team" is posting ambiguous press releases, and the details (if any) are buried deep inside slack. And apparently the business plan is so brilliant that this thing will fly without QA (or project management in general) despite having failed once or twice already.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1009
yes. confirmed by matlack

also the dev of transfercoin joined ion slack (infernoman - https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/infernoman-321984)

still overvalued

Jump to: