Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 277. (Read 473124 times)

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
As we start a new page lets not forget boki15's post..... suchmoon any comment or can I assume everything boki15 wrote is true...

You can assume all you want. If you can't be bothered to fact-check at least some of the most ridiculous shit and see for yourself if it's true, are you really going to believe anything I say? It probably fits your preconceived notion and you'll take it.

I had a discussion on a similar topic with buckrogers on ionomy slack a couple weeks ago. Even spent 15 minutes typing up a fairly long story for those who are too lazy to look up my old posts and other "proof" themselves. The lesson learned was that ION/ionomy people are not quite the demographic that would care about facts or proof or anything of that sort.

I can't be bothered to read all of boki's hallucinations but a quick skim shows a massive conspiracy theory dating back 3 years or more... all against ION that didn't even exist until ~6 months ago. Sounds totally legit.

I did fact a check..... remember I signed up to BCT sep 29 2013 so I've lived through the timelines boki outlines. The big difference being unlike Garza  I got my jupiters from KNC. Probably it's because I paid them for them upfront and he probably hit them with a ton of bullshit before KNC took his money.  Grin

What bit of Boki's post is the most ridiculous shit you've every seen. If it's rubbish say so

By chance I was on slack when you had this discussion with Buck. My recollection of the conversation was you became a GAW customer because no GAW customer was asking difficult questions and you bought some hashlets because you were doing a mining comparison. This don't make sense unless you had invested a shitload of money otherwise why would Garza give you the time of day and spin you a yarn.

All these months you've been distancing yourself from a GAW relationship, why ? What do you have to hide and why transfer the hate across to ION and why mock other people that were screwed by Garza, i don't understand

Don't twist Boki's post, he's not saying it's a mass conspiracy he's just sharing a timeline with some commentary. Don't agree then challenge him. This is what you would do if the tables were turned plus this is a forum don't agree discuss.

My personnal opinion is your lies are starting to unravel and all your doing now is digging yourself a deeper and deeper hole.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Has the mythical API become sentient enough to release the gravity game?

According to the white paper, Gravity was released in June.

Launch of Crypto Gravity is IMMINENT !!!
why is it called Crypto Gravity? It doesn't use any crypto.

Edit: what game is being released next month? And what was released in July, August, September and October?

I'm told it's going to be "edgey" and "bigly".

"Bigly" is a new one for me.

Lucky you, looks like you've been able to keep a fair distance from the shitstorm we call election if you don't know that word  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL

Edit: what game is being released next month? And what was released in July, August, September and October?

"Bigly" is a new one for me.
legendary

legendary
HODL

Edit: what game is being released next month? And what was released in July, August, September and October? You shills always tell us to read the white paper. This info was in there. Mind clarifying?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

legendary
HODL

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Josh would be proud cause I'm making a profit off of XPY Stakers, Atoms & PNGs (5000 IONs X 1 dollar = $5,000 dollars) ... and I get to keep the initial 10K ION staker investment (10000 IONs x 1 dollar = $10,000 dollars) when the staker/skin expires and still own the 2.4K Atoms (2400 Atoms X 2 dollars = $4,800 dollars) used to boost the investment...

80,000 PayCoin (XPY) at current price of $0.002860 on the blockchain = $228.8 dollars

@Franz_Huber $19.8K dollars is a nice chunk of "free" money for one pretty PNG & Atoms that's not on the blockchain...

$19.8K imaginary dollars. ION is about $0.10 right now.

On the other hand, I'm willing to bet that you put a lot more into this than $228. Will you answer that? In the other thread. It's off topic here.

The $19.8K is real USD dollars for "free" coins... and could be twice that amount if ION really takes off...
legendary
Josh would be proud cause I'm making a profit off of XPY Stakers, Atoms & PNGs (5000 IONs X 1 dollar = $5,000 dollars) ... and I get to keep the initial 10K ION staker investment (10000 IONs x 1 dollar = $10,000 dollars) when the staker/skin expires and still own the 2.4K Atoms (2400 Atoms X 2 dollars = $4,800 dollars) used to boost the investment...

80,000 PayCoin (XPY) at current price of $0.002860 on the blockchain = $228.8 dollars

@Franz_Huber $19.8K dollars is a nice chunk of "free" money for one pretty PNG & Atoms that's not on the blockchain...

$19.8K imaginary dollars. ION is about $0.10 right now.

On the other hand, I'm willing to bet that you put a lot more into this than $228. Will you answer that? In the other thread. It's off topic here.

@suchmoon Is it really free coins if I paid for the skin and Atoms to produce the Electron boost??? Huh

By the way, doesn't it bother you that "Atoms" and "Electrons" don't even exist on a blockchain? They're made up tokens that have nothing to do with blockchain based cryptocurrency. I am trying to understand the reason why you don'see this as a major problem of ION. Because the Ionomy guys are nice people?

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

@suchmoon Is it really free coins if I paid for the skin and Atoms to produce the Electron boost??? Huh

By the way, doesn't it bother you that "Atoms" and "Electrons" don't even exist on a blockchain? They're made up tokens that have nothing to do with blockchain based cryptocurrency. I am trying to understand the reason why you don'see this as a major problem of ION. Because the Ionomy guys are nice people?
legendary
As we start a new page lets not forget boki15's post..... suchmoon any comment or can I assume everything boki15 wrote is true...

You can assume all you want. If you can't be bothered to fact-check at least some of the most ridiculous shit and see for yourself if it's true, are you really going to believe anything I say? It probably fits your preconceived notion and you'll take it.

I had a discussion on a similar topic with buckrogers on ionomy slack a couple weeks ago. Even spent 15 minutes typing up a fairly long story for those who are too lazy to look up my old posts and other "proof" themselves. The lesson learned was that ION/ionomy people are not quite the demographic that would care about facts or proof or anything of that sort.

I can't be bothered to read all of boki's hallucinations but a quick skim shows a massive conspiracy theory dating back 3 years or more... all against ION that didn't even exist until ~6 months ago. Sounds totally legit.
legendary
HODL
Denile isn't just a river in Egypt you know it's also something that Franz and suchmoon are going through  Grin 

I don't think "Denile" is a river anywhere, or even a word. But in case you need a bridge for your imaginary river - I got one for you. BTC only.

No!! Buy my bridge, you can skin my bridge!
legendary
Denile isn't just a river in Egypt you know it's also something that Franz and suchmoon are going through  Grin 

I don't think "Denile" is a river anywhere, or even a word. But in case you need a bridge for your imaginary river - I got one for you. BTC only.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
The price of ION is at $ 0.087 today according to coinmarketcap.

Where can I buy IONs for that low price? Yobit's ION wallet is still down for maintenance???

The only operational ION exchange is showing different...

Can you give us a direct link to the "operational ION exchange" to check the rates? Thought so. Daily staker payouts coming soon™ so you need to shill it up a little bit?

Only a paycoiner would use a broken wallet as an excuse to discredit publicly available data. How about you pause your shilling for a while and help Yobit to sort it out?

Bad lying shark.

I just admitted that you are using two week old data from a source that has the ION wallet under maintenance for reason determined by Yobits... I believe that are trying to reconcile the old trades before starting new trades...

You're lying as usual. ION trading is not disabled on Yobit and Coinmarketcap data is current.

How can you trade if you can't deposit or withdraw ION from the Yobit exchange for over 2 weeks now?

You can still buy or sell it.

The wallet has been down for "Maintenance" for over 2 weeks now. How are you going to trade IONs if you can't send or remove IONs from that exchange? Trading is still enabled but wallet is down!!!

Its ok sharky, They are here to help people by warning them of ion. Then proceed to encourage users to use an exchange that the wallet does not work. Makes sense huh? They could give 2 shits about "warning" anybody. Make sure to email the btc devs when coinbase is down so they can fix it. (assuming the ion team is responsible for fixing yobit wallet is the absolute dumbest comment ive seen on this forum) And we are supposed to take them seriously? LOL

Oh and FRANZ, Go ahead and keep playing the part of somebody that did not invest thousands in Garza. Its awfully funny you posts started March 2015. Right after you realized you would not get $20 for your shitcoin XPY. The same time everybody started realizing they were scammed. Your right tho im sure that was all a coincidence and your 700 post since about nothing but XPY and ion.

It took you till March 2015 to realize that XPY was a scam? It all makes sense now. Thanks for clearing that up.

You do realise he's referring to Franz.  hanging on that long means Garza took the lot ouch....

legendary
HODL
The price of ION is at $ 0.087 today according to coinmarketcap.

Where can I buy IONs for that low price? Yobit's ION wallet is still down for maintenance???

The only operational ION exchange is showing different...

Can you give us a direct link to the "operational ION exchange" to check the rates? Thought so. Daily staker payouts coming soon™ so you need to shill it up a little bit?

Only a paycoiner would use a broken wallet as an excuse to discredit publicly available data. How about you pause your shilling for a while and help Yobit to sort it out?

Bad lying shark.

I just admitted that you are using two week old data from a source that has the ION wallet under maintenance for reason determined by Yobits... I believe that are trying to reconcile the old trades before starting new trades...

You're lying as usual. ION trading is not disabled on Yobit and Coinmarketcap data is current.

How can you trade if you can't deposit or withdraw ION from the Yobit exchange for over 2 weeks now?

You can still buy or sell it.

The wallet has been down for "Maintenance" for over 2 weeks now. How are you going to trade IONs if you can't send or remove IONs from that exchange? Trading is still enabled but wallet is down!!!

Its ok sharky, They are here to help people by warning them of ion. Then proceed to encourage users to use an exchange that the wallet does not work. Makes sense huh? They could give 2 shits about "warning" anybody. Make sure to email the btc devs when coinbase is down so they can fix it. (assuming the ion team is responsible for fixing yobit wallet is the absolute dumbest comment ive seen on this forum) And we are supposed to take them seriously? LOL

Oh and FRANZ, Go ahead and keep playing the part of somebody that did not invest thousands in Garza. Its awfully funny you posts started March 2015. Right after you realized you would not get $20 for your shitcoin XPY. The same time everybody started realizing they were scammed. Your right tho im sure that was all a coincidence and your 700 post since about nothing but XPY and ion.

It took you till March 2015 to realize that XPY was a scam? It all makes sense now. Thanks for clearing that up.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Its awfully funny you posts started March 2015. Right after you realized you would not get $20 for your shitcoin XPY. The same time everybody started realizing they were scammed. Your right tho im sure that was all a coincidence and your 700 post since about nothing but XPY and ion.
You're adorable, making up stories like a little child. Very cute.
GAW was suspicious long before Paycoin. A shady reseller of mining hardware that turned into an even shadier "cloud mining" company. I generally stay away from both "cloud mining" and altcoins, so there was a 0% chance of me buying into any of GAW's "products" - just as there is a 0% chance of me buying into ION, a premined altcoin scam. When people ask me about my stance on altcoins, I tell them I mostly agree with Daniel Krawisz and give them a link, e.g. this one: http://nakamotoinstitute.org/mempool/the-problem-with-altcoins
As for your remark on my posts here starting in March 2015: Very well observed, congratulations.
legendary

If you're referring to me - I didn't say the "team" is responsible. I suggested they could offer help given that Yobit is the only real albeit shitty exchange carrying ION and the wallet has been in maintenance for two weeks according to sharkie.

But no, you don't have to take me or anyone seriously. I'm not the one taking your money, delivering fuck all for 6 months, and taking some more of your money. There is absolutely no reason to take me seriously.

6 months, don't you mean ~18months, they were taking money as xpy.io and didn't delivery anything of any substance

My apologies, I'm just trying to toe the line and stay strictly on topic, which is that ION was immaculately conceived free from original sin, and all of their ridiculous blunders are theirs and theirs only. Which - let's face it - after 6 months already makes a sufficiently long list of things to laugh at, even if we didn't have the whales trying to spin it in various entertaining ways.

But then again, I'm not to be taken seriously.
legendary

If you're referring to me - I didn't say the "team" is responsible. I suggested they could offer help given that Yobit is the only real albeit shitty exchange carrying ION and the wallet has been in maintenance for two weeks according to sharkie.

But no, you don't have to take me or anyone seriously. I'm not the one taking your money, delivering fuck all for 6 months, and taking some more of your money. There is absolutely no reason to take me seriously.
Jump to: