Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 280. (Read 473124 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
is it my problem that coinmarketcap doesnt want ionomy exchange on their site? it doesnt pass the scam test they do?
its universally accepted as a good source of information. you are saying not to use it and come to our super duper internal exchange. exactly like 53953805835 scammers before you with other shitcoins/scamcoins

Additional exchanges will be accepting the ION coin for trading... watch for the launch... it will be a big event
A big event like Mineral? Or Paybase?

No, those events are in the past related to PayCoin dream...

Watch real soom for ION to launch!!!

Lets hope it will rise to a higher amount, I really doubt about the fact that it will but the time will learn us if this is gonna happen.
I hope the best for the coin.
ION launched in April 2016. And lost two thirds of its value ever since.

The ION coin has maintained a steady value around 15 cents and will climb soon... Get your IONs while they are reduced in price!!!

https://i.gyazo.com/8fb37e6aad30f6c3f773d6e4b72a841e.gif

ION will be hitting other Exchanges very SOON!!! Pick up some IONs at the Ionomy exchange till then...
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
Paste a conversation you had with Huey doesn't mean you know how it works??? As a few days ago, Suchmoon doesn't even acknowledge the gaming function that uses this technology exists ..

Gaming doesn't exist yet

Posting the conversation does not prove that CryptoBuds knew how this piece of the puzzle worked (like XPY)...

WildShill, I'm not here to play the ION guessing games. I am here to ask questions and get answers. If you want to play guessing games, go to Slack or Iontalk.net and play your games there. If you have me a bottle of scotch, I wouldn't touch it. I don't want anything that is tainted with ION or XPY. I'd ask you some questions but don't have the time or patience to watch you dance around them for 10 posts.

It's not my fault I am not allowed to discuss "information" learned in the Whale's room prior to the release to the public...

At least I have a screenshot to post, whereas you have only vapid bragging about a super-secret whale meeting. Here is an idea: if you can't discuss "information", don't discuss it.

And yes, ionomy gaming doesn't exist yet for any reasonable definition of "exist".

I have a a video that explains the concept and Crypto Gravity game that it is applied too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mq07XlsNLg

@suchmoon It's only a secret in your opion... Earn some Ionomy points...
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Paste a conversation you had with Huey doesn't mean you know how it works??? As a few days ago, Suchmoon doesn't even acknowledge the gaming function that uses this technology exists ..

Gaming doesn't exist yet

Posting the conversation does not prove that CryptoBuds knew how this piece of the puzzle worked (like XPY)...

WildShill, I'm not here to play the ION guessing games. I am here to ask questions and get answers. If you want to play guessing games, go to Slack or Iontalk.net and play your games there. If you have me a bottle of scotch, I wouldn't touch it. I don't want anything that is tainted with ION or XPY. I'd ask you some questions but don't have the time or patience to watch you dance around them for 10 posts.

It's not my fault I am not allowed to discuss "information" learned in the Whale's room prior to the release to the public...

At least I have a screenshot to post, whereas you have only vapid bragging about a super-secret whale meeting. Here is an idea: if you can't discuss "information", don't discuss it.

And yes, ionomy gaming doesn't exist yet for any reasonable definition of "exist". But if you're convinced otherwise - would you like to invest in my super-innovative extremely profitable new project that definitely exists because I said so and is being tested by a handful of super trustworthy nicknames on some random intertubes forum? I can't tell you what it's all about cuz it's a secret elephant thing but you can pay to become one.

I just admitted that you are using two week old data from a source that has the ION wallet under maintenance for reason determined by Yobits... I believe that are trying to reconcile the old trades before starting new trades...

You're lying as usual. ION trading is not disabled on Yobit and Coinmarketcap data is current.

How can you trade if you can't deposit or withdraw ION from the Yobit exchange for over 2 weeks now?

You can still buy or sell it. Even Cryptsy was "trading" with most wallets in "maintenance". You should be more concerned WHY the ION wallet is in maintenance and how to remedy that. Doesn't reflect well on your shitcoin to have the only external exchange borked.

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

And yes, there is the 4-hour bot again placing minimum buy orders trying to keep the turd afloat.

Additional exchanges will be accepting the ION coin for trading... watch for the launch... it will be a big media event!!!

Oh, so the new excuse is that ION hasn't been launched yet? How about that roadmap you were throwing around recently?

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

Make sure to book a CNN interview for the big media event and take a selfie in the lobby of Time magazine HQ.
is it my problem that coinmarketcap doesnt want ionomy exchange on their site? it doesnt pass the scam test they do?
its universally accepted as a good source of information. you are saying not to use it and come to our super duper internal exchange. exactly like 53953805835 scammers before you with other shitcoins/scamcoins

Additional exchanges will be accepting the ION coin for trading... watch for the launch... it will be a big event

The ION coin has maintained a steady value around 15 cents and will climb soon... Get your IONs while they are reduced in price!!!

ION will be hitting other Exchanges very SOON!!! Pick up some IONs at the Ionomy exchange till then...
15 cents on your fake internal exchange.

Ionomy exchange is a real exchange and very active...
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

15 cents on your fake internal exchange. 7.9 cents of the free market.

legendary

Watch real soom for ION to launch on other exchanges!!!
legendary

Additional exchanges will be accepting the ION coin for trading... watch for the launch... it will be a big media event!!!
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1009
oh shit ION going full OneCoin and trying to discredit coinmarketcap as a source of information. trust us and our internal exchange guys!

Sometimes the truth hurts:

How can you trade if you can't deposit or withdraw ION from the Yobit exchange for over 2 weeks now?
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1009
oh shit ION going full OneCoin and trying to discredit coinmarketcap as a source of information. trust us and our internal exchange guys!
legendary

Why are you showing data that comes from the Yobit site that has the ION wallet under maintenance for over 2 weeks now??
Coinmarketcap is a reliable website for showing a cryptocoin's value and trading volume.
Your "internal" Ionomy exchange is irrelevant.
Did you just admit that ION still doesn't have a working wallet?

I just admitted that you are using two week old data from a source that has the ION wallet under maintenance for reason determined by Yobits... I believe that are trying to reconcile the old trades before starting new trades...

The 1-day-view at coinmarketcap clearly shows some activity on Yobit today. Looks like you are lying again, WildShill.

Why are you showing data that comes from the Yobit site that has the ION wallet under maintenance for over 2 weeks now??
Coinmarketcap is a reliable website for showing a cryptocoin's value and trading volume.

You should try the Ionomy Exchange were all the trading is currently happening... Soon other exchanges will be listing ION...
legendary

Quote from: korvas128 link=topic=1443633.msg16803485#msg16803485
Comparing ION to XPY is wrong

Is it also wrong to compare ION to other worthless pump and dump shitcoins?

To the moon, wooohooo!

The Ionomy exhchange show way different data:
@CryptoBuds All this time and you were not able to guess how the Ionomy Exchange plays into the ION purchase pool? I take back my offer for the bottle of scotch...

Not able to guess maybe because it doesn't "play into"? Less scotch and more reading is in order for you sharkie.

Gaming doesn't exist yet

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Your the dipshit

Crypto Garvity

I think it was a brilliant idea to use illiterate1 whales for "Garvity" alpha testing. This ensures there will be ludicrous blunders remaining for the rest of us to enjoy if that game ever comes out for real.

1 and utterly unable to do math as well.
legendary
Here's a short video explaining Crypto Garvity & Ionomy Funding System:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mq07XlsNLg
That video doesn't "explain" anything. It's a lame ad for the ION equivalent of Coinstand. And we know how well that worked out for you.
Jump to: