Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 293. (Read 473124 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
Nothing new that I have been promoting IONs and Masternodes from day one while you keep saying that IONs are free.. Show your proof that IONs are free??? Maybe you should add it to your ION Q&A on how to get free IONs?

I'm not saying that all IONs are free... there are certainly some deluded paycoiners who paid for them. But ~75% of the ICO were free coins for the team and since the ICO another 30% was generated via staking and presumably dumped onto said deluded paycoiners, if your behavior is anything to go by.

Class act sharkie, as usual. Keep "promoting" and dumping, that's what Garza taught you so well.

What you are not saying is, ION coins are earned from staking (mined) via Masternodes, Community Nodes, Ionomy stakers, ION Lottery/Gifts, Bounties or Wallet staked. IONs can also be purchased from the exchanges or private sales. There is no free coins after ICO...

and you have no proof where the earned coins are going!!! Let's call your theory Suchmoon to the free moon tactics...

Shark, you don't get free coins because you are not the actual shark in this situation.

Team ION got a bunch of free coins because they created them out of thin air. They also get free coins when you use your electrons in your stakers with awesome staking rates. They take your coins, put them in masternodes, stake a bunch, and pay you back less than they get from the masternode. Those are the free coins we are worried about, the ones that they will dump on your head.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
With a low volume on the exchanges, how are the new investors buying IONs for masternodes/investment? Is this what you call Garza mentality making a profit from your investment? From day 1 the masternode investment has been the best profitable way for the ION investment and still remains the best way...

Just yesterday I sold a big chunk to a new ION investor to help him achieve a masternode status... This is the suchmoon free moon theory???

I am a smart daily trader and a long term investor in IONs...

I take it as "dumping". Good job sharkie. Keep dumping them free IONs on newbies. That's the only thing you can do with it, what with the 100% inflation that is making your bags worthless. You're a brilliant paycoiner ION representative, I hope Garza is very proud of you.

What you are not saying is, ION coins are earned from staking (mined) via Masternodes, Community Nodes, Ionomy stakers, ION Lottery/Gifts, Bounties or Wallet staked. IONs can also be purchased from the exchanges or private sales. There is no free coins after ICO...

and you have no proof where the earned coins are going!!! Let's call your theory Suchmoon to the free moon tactics...

This month I have achieve enough profit to pay back all the 2.5K atoms I bought to go from Shark to Whale... Care to comment on all the FREE electrons I make a day??? Electrons are very useful in doubling your Ionomy staking rate and buying things in the Gravity game....

Where does that double stake magically come from? Free coins perhaps?

There is no Free coins after ICO... Ionomy has a couple of masternode online to provide the coins used to boost the Ionomy stakers...
This month I have achieve enough profit to pay back all the 2.5K atoms I bought to go from Shark to Whale... Care to comment on all the FREE electrons I make a day???

What are you still babbling about? We already established that you're dumping ION. I don't care about your PNGs, why would I want to comment on it.

As usually you are wrong that the Atoms and Electrons are being used to increase the value of my ION investment... and they are Free according to the Suchmoon to the free moon theory...

I'm wrong... because I never said that? Do you even English?

Currently the market is very limited and a few Atoms can be bought on Ionomy auction @ https://ionomy.com/auction/atoms

Each Atom produces .1 of a Free Electron a day.. Save them up for use in the Gravity game or boosting your Ionomy stakers...

You're a broken fucking record. The last several posts you made stated almost the exact same thing, word for word. Yet those words mean absolutely nothing as you've talked yourself into a 1080, putting Karsen "540" Klock to shame.

It's not my problem that Suchmoon is posting faster than I can reply... Usually the BCT trolls hit me with multiple questions and it's very hard to respond to whom!! When I post, I read it and usually have additional information to add to improve the post...
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
This month I have achieve enough profit to pay back all the 2.5K atoms I bought to go from Shark to Whale... Care to comment on all the FREE electrons I make a day???

What are you still babbling about? We already established that you're dumping ION. I don't care about your PNGs, why would I want to comment on it.

As usually you are wrong that the Atoms and Electrons are being used to increase the value of my ION investment... and they are Free according to the Suchmoon to the free moon theory...

Currently the market is very limited and a few Atoms can be bought on Ionomy auction @ https://ionomy.com/auction/atoms

Each Atom produces .1 of a Free Electron a day.. Save them up for use in the Gravity game or boosting your Ionomy stakers...

You're a broken fucking record. The last several posts you made stated almost the exact same thing, word for word. Yet those words mean absolutely nothing as you've talked yourself into a 1080, putting Karsen "540" Klock to shame.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
With a low volume on the exchanges, how are the new investors buying IONs for masternodes/investment? Is this what you call Garza mentality making a profit from your investment? From day 1 the masternode investment has been the best profitable way for the ION investment and still remains the best way...

Just yesterday I sold a big chunk to a new ION investor to help him achieve a masternode status... This is the suchmoon free moon theory???

I take it as "dumping". Good job sharkie. Keep dumping them free IONs on newbies. That's the only thing you can do with it, what with the 100% inflation that is making your bags worthless. You're a brilliant paycoiner ION representative, I hope Garza is very proud of you.

This month I have achieve enough profit to pay back all the 2.5K atoms I bought to go from Shark to Whale... Care to comment on all the FREE electrons I make a day??? Electrons are very useful in doubling your Ionomy staking rate and buying things in the Gravity game....

Where does that double stake magically come from? Free coins perhaps?

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Perhaps you should separate your Friday drinking from your forum posting, it's spoiling your impeccable image of a brainless ION shilldumper and making you look simply brainless.

I don't care about your PNGs, why would I want to comment on it.

Each Atom produces .1 of an Electron a day..
legendary

legendary

Nothing new that I have been promoting IONs and Masternodes from day one while you keep saying that IONs are free.. Show your proof that IONs are free??? Maybe you should add it to your ION Q&A on how to get free IONs?
since the ICO another 30% was generated via staking and presumably dumped onto said deluded paycoiners

Where is your proof that the staked coins, which were not free, are being dump to paycoiners when 3.6M IONs have gone into masternodes that have been created?

Are you assuming every ION investor is a paycoiner??? or maybe the ION investors are smart and investing their "FREE" coins in masternodes...

Or maybe sharkie got tangled between boasting about dumping his free ION and trying to deny the same.

Make up your mind sharkie. Are you dumping or hodling? I don't care either way but for you this is a chance to make yourself look less of a liar.

I am a smart daily trader and a long term investor in IONs... This month I have achieve enough profit to pay back all the 2.5K atoms I bought to go from Shark to Whale...

legendary
since the ICO another 30% was generated via staking and presumably dumped onto said deluded paycoiners

Where is your proof that the staked coins, which were not free, are being dump to paycoiners when 3.6M IONs have gone into masternodes that have been created?

Are you assuming every ION investor is a paycoiner??? or maybe the ION investors are smart and investing their "FREE" coins in masternodes...

Or maybe sharkie got tangled between boasting about dumping his free ION and trying to deny the same.

Make up your mind sharkie. Are you dumping or hodling? I don't care either way but for you this is a chance to make yourself look less of a liar.

With a low volume on the exchanges, how are the new investors buying IONs for masternodes/investment? Is this what you call Garza mentality making a profit from your investment?

Answer the question. It's a simple one. Are you dumping or hodling? I don't care how much you admire Garza.
legendary

Are you assuming every ION investor is a paycoiner??? or maybe the ION investors are smart and investing their "FREE" coins in masternodes... which also includes making IONs available to new investors via the exchange!!! With a low volume on the exchanges, how are the new investors buying IONs for masternodes/investment?
legendary

Are you for real? You posted you dump screenshot yourself.

While you're at it please also try to deny that this is your address:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ion/address.dws?ioLSzUas1x7EmphHr3br4KgV9UT1ui77fJ.htm

I'm not saying that all IONs are free... there are certainly some deluded paycoiners who paid for them. But ~75% of the ICO were free coins for the team and since the ICO another 30% was generated via staking and presumably dumped onto said deluded paycoiners, if your behavior is anything to go by.

Class act sharkie, as usual. Keep "promoting" and dumping, that's what Garza taught you so well.

legendary

I can't get free coins but you can. Unless you dumped your masternodes too?

I have got plenty of "FREE" coins from my Community Funded Masternode project without dumping any of the invested coins...

I'm a smart daily trader and have made my profit at a slow and steady pace of the market.. Show me the proof where you can get free coins...

Well, at least you admit that you're dumping while shilling about an "upswing".

I can't get free coins but you can. Unless you dumped your masternodes too?

If you didn't purchase your IONs at the ICO, Now is a good time to stock up on them... Pick up 20K IONs and invest in an ION masternode or for the small investors, buy a couple of Shares in a community masternode at the Market Place @ https://ionno.de One share is currently paying out approximately 1.11 IONs per share per week. Looking for some "small fish" and big investors to invest in an ION masternode. You can also pick up a few IONs and stake them in a wallet or on Ionomy.com to earn some extra "FREE" coins...

Here is some blockchain information for the last Community Node Payout on 17 October.
MN1 Payout (iYQmYLTngqQHeVQzf3nZdDSAYW1wMmD9qC) - 414.00053 IONs
MN2 Payout (iZiGkguV1JiFGCvyCKTPoWSikn5rDcT6Wg) - 460.0115175 IONs
MN3 Payout (iiTsA1KMktJgmddiij8kADiak3LKBZyjm2) - 506.00002 IONs
MN4 Payout (iigQptDvFfiTgSiJz1qfJKqxrdzuyJ7jTR) - 506.003015 IONs
MN5 Payout (iUC8pCRCnKi4eA7mV38W2TLSopfWWoFdJ4) - 356.501005 IONs
Total Payout - 2242.5160875 IONs

Daily Average Masternode Reward - 64.07188821428571 IONs @ 12 cents = $7.69 dollars

Minus 1% Pool Fee - 2220.090926625 IONs by 2000 shares = 1.1100454633125 IONs per Share

The payout for the MNs reflect a 7 day sum.

If you would like to reserve a Share or two in the next Community Masternode, please contact IonWolf.

Join the Ionomy today @ https://ionomy.com/ and start making a few "FREE" coins to spend or put away for a rainy day!!!
Jump to: